- - - - -

"Donate" question on Profile

donate profile question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

Excuse me for my ignorance, however can someone explain to me how the number under our profile works? Does our "total net worth" have to do with how many people visit our profile? And is it a suggestion of how much we should donate, or simply what our worth is on longecity? What does the donate button mean on someone's profile? Do people donate on behalf of other members? If so, is that what our "net worth" means, along with rank? Again, apologies that I am out of the loop. I appreciate anyone's help on explaining this to me.

Cheers.

#2 Maecenas

• 181 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Excuse me for my ignorance, however can someone explain to me how the number under our profile works? Does our "total net worth" have to do with how many people visit our profile? And is it a suggestion of how much we should donate, or simply what our worth is on longecity? What does the donate button mean on someone's profile? Do people donate on behalf of other members? If so, is that what our "net worth" means, along with rank? Again, apologies that I am out of the loop. I appreciate anyone's help on explaining this to me.

Cheers.

Here is the information about thank you points

http://www.longecity...gecity/thankyou
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: donate, profile, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users