- - - - -

Sulbutiamine, Is finally in Stock

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 03:18 AM

http://forum.avantla...=0

The supplier is customn nutrition warehouse. I have no affiliation with them, but have ordered from them and they are reliable (I believe vortex has also ordered from them). They have a fair number of nootropics in bulk.

http://customnutriti...products_id=172

#2 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:06 AM

Finally, someone reliable has it....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 haveblue

• 66 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:09 AM

Thanks for the heads up. [thumb] CNW rocks.

#4 chelovd

• 44 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 06:06 AM

I've ordered piracetam and bacopa from them before with no problems. Fast service. Recommended.

#5 nofool

• 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:17 AM

I have ordered serverl items from CNW, great service but never saw a single COA, just a mystery powder and occasionaly a reprint...

I also noticed tjat Lifemirage some incorrect ionmformation im the listings for the nootropics sorces. The CNW Piracetam COA.
http://customnutriti...?articles_id=26
It is a Chinese COA sthat is not independent. So I know you all hate nootrpi and don't buy from him but even he did not point out that that the Piracetam "inde[endent COA" it even says " we certify this to ne a true trans;atiopn of the original COA issued ny the Manufacturer." This is diefinately not indpependent, so hate nootrpi, he is the only one who does independent testing. After reading his artiles, no matter hpw much you hate him becuase he does his own thing he is right about some things, and wrong about others, but besides the point he is npt like the rest of this forum who are suckered into buyiing what probably are fake drugs or at leastprobably fake drugs, for all we know. The CMW guy even lies to you and says stuff to sell you stuff but you don't care and buy it anyhow bceause you don't read the fine pint, rigt?

He said:
http://customnutriti...op/about_us.php
In regards to the products you see on our site, all products start off in state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO-9001 (requirements of quality function in a given industry) certified, and go through FDA approved contract manufacturers that adhere to the strict GMP (good manufacturing practices) standards of the industry. I have a question: are *
Oxiracetam
Pyritionol
Idebenone
Piracetam
Vinpocetine

Sulbutiamine, FDA approved and made in "state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO-9001?" I am nofool, maybe because I take smart drugs from QHI and not CMW necause I am smart enough to know when I am being lied to.

At Custom Nutrition Warehouse, the customer can always count on these fundamentals:

* Truth and honesty in all product descriptions and advertisements.
* The highest, most pure form of ingredients available at the lowest possible prices.
* Providing customer service to the best of our abilities, while making them feel truly appreciated.
* A true effort to bring forth the latest cutting-edge sports nutrition products that the industry has to offer.
* Adhering to strict ethical and moral business practices, and treating competitors with the same respect that I would like to be shown.
That is a lie if I ever heard one.
http://www.fda.gov/o...terfeit/qa.html

#6 scottl

• Topic Starter
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 10:25 AM

"I am nofool"

That remains to be seen....

Let's see....

low post number---check
attacking another nootropic seller---check
fixation on heavy metals--check

And the verdict is in.....
Your screen name is in error.

#7 haveblue

• 66 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:09 PM

Yep. It looks like nootropi has lost his mind and declared war on all businesses, other than the one where he dispenses drugs from his kitchen table with a 'spoon from the dishwasher'. Hah.

And yet another feeble attempt to derail a worthwhile thread. When will we be rid of this snake?

#8 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 04:20 PM

I also noticed tjat Lifemirage some incorrect ionmformation im the listings for the nootropics sorces. The CNW Piracetam COA.

nofool, I did not post incorrect information. Just what they claim their purity is, which you can choose to believe it or not.

Sulbutiamine, FDA approved and made in "state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO-9001?" I am nofool, maybe because I take smart drugs from QHI and not CMW necause I am smart enough to know when I am being lied to.

They do not claim their products are FDA approved you misunderstood, their products are bottled in a FDA approved facility.

so hate nootrpi, he is the only one who does independent testing.

Smart Nutrition does independent testing.

#9 matpal

• 8 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 05:28 PM

NoFool-

Sir, I am sorry you choose to bash myself, my products and my business in the way you have here. As always, I stand behind everything I sell. If I wanted to sell bunk powders, I would have done so with the bad prohormones I received last year. INstead, I ate the $15,000 loss and carried on. Why would I scam people for $1-2 when I could have done it for $15,000?

As far as my mission statement goes, everything that is manufactured into a finished product on my site does go through proper GMP channels ans protocol. Of course, raw powders cannot do this since they are not manufactured into anything, but I assumed anyone with adequate reasoning skills would know this as it is common sense.

And yes, all the bulk powders you listed are from certified ISO facilities...they are the only places I will deal with.

THanks you.

#10 nofool

• 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 07:56 PM

I am not here to bash your products and I am sure you do your best to satisfy your customers. Howver, the standard in the raw materials business is to either provide a copy of the original certificate of analysus or, if you are actaully concerned about your quality repuation and not only profits (as AOR, LEF, NOW! foods, even nootropi to small extent are as they never trust a COA because they are incorrect more times than not you have the product tested at a lab.) As I assume you have read nootopris excessive rants about quality there is no doubt there are numerous inferior proucts on this market, and as you claim to have a product that is not readily availale and have not perfomed any independent testing on any of your products and not even provide real COAs, an intelligent consumer wouldn't assume that your product is legitimate or safe.

To lifemirage: I know your service to this community is not to favor any supplier and just report what the suppliers report, it is not at all your fault that CMW provided misleading information. How much do you charge for consultation per hour? I have several questions I would like o to have answers by someone who knows how to put together a good "stack."

Thank you.

#11 nofool

• 5 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 08:00 PM

What ISO certified companies produce your products?

#12 haveblue

• 66 posts

Posted 25 April 2005 - 09:24 PM

What ISO certified companies produce your products?

They are not required to disclose anything to you, Adam. You could simply be trying to gain a lead on his supplier in hopes of stocking this product on your own site.. Would you like his financial statements and transaction records as well? Come off of it! Its as if everyone owes you an explanation..

And quit talking about yourself in the third person. You are ridiculously transparent and a plague to this community. [!:)]

#13 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:57 AM

To lifemirage: I know your service to this community is not to favor any supplier and just report what the suppliers report, it is not at all your fault that CMW provided misleading information. How much do you charge for consultation per hour? I have several questions I would like o to have answers by someone who knows how to put together a good "stack."

PM or e-mail me with your contact information.

Yours In Health

#14 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:49 AM

Let's see....

low post number---check
attacking another nootropic seller---check
fixation on heavy metals--check

And the verdict is in.....
Your screen name is in error.

These forums are so much better without the idiot aka AdamP2P/Nootropi around.

Elrond can you make things peaceful again? [thumb]

#15 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 08:14 AM

because you have chosen to create a screen name to attack me personally, and designed the begining of this post as an attack against me as an individual. I will not delete it. Though I have a growing personal issue with you (due to situations like the above). As I have been recently reminded of I should not and will not allow personal situations to influence my judgement as a navigator. Therefore as a demonstration of this I will not delete the above personal attack against myself(this does not mean another navigator will or won't).

This of course does not apply to any post you might make. You are still banned, and I have duties to perform.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,154 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:43 AM

between Elronds last post and stellars was placed a "contribution" by former Member Nootropi (Adam Kamil) who is banned from participating in ImmInst activities by unamious vote. (Full members will be aware of these proceedings)
I will delete any post or any screen ID that contravenes that decision.

I should point out that trespassing is actionable in tort law. The Institute will consider its options.

This thread is closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users