• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Increase IQ with collodial gold, any experiences?

increase iq collodial gold

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:52 PM

There was a study I remember reading where participants consumed 30mg/day of colloidal gold for one month and experienced an increase in IQ but after discontinuing it they went back to baseline in 1 - 3 months indicating that the gold was removed from the body.
http://www.biophysica.com/gold.html

I pay close attention to my mind and body, as I stated above I've only been taking it for one month and not even close to a dose of 30mg per day. I'll continue to take it until I stop noticing benefits or I notice negative results and will not hesitate to admit my mistake and warn others that this could actually be dangerous.

So far I've only noticed benefits in memory and an amazing increase in my mood.
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#32 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

That study is not RCB, so utterly useless. In any case, gold is one of the most inert substances in general use so it having nootropic properties would be utterly surprising.

Edited by nupi, 03 March 2013 - 06:03 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

LBGSHI,

You're brilliant, and we're lucky to have you aboard. I wish you have a catchier name, though. Thanks for your work.

BioFreak,

I've never heard of gold being used for I.Q. I would listen to LBGSHI. His critique of the medical papers sounded very salient to me. Beware of taking metal into your body. There was a guy who made his own colloidal silver, and took too much. He turned blue and it can't be cured. Metal can be hard for your body to purge, if it is unwanted or unneeded. I've never heard of a supplement that would raise a healthy person's I.Q. One of the writings critiqued mentioned cinnabar, which contains mercury and is very toxic. A hundred years ago or so people took other forms of mercury in the mistaken belief that it would cure them of some diseases. Doctors probably prescribed it. It likely just drove them insane. Two or three hundred years ago people ate arsenic to look "pale and interesting." They dilated their pupils with a plant poison to look sexier. Not a good idea. They used to use lead oxide face powder because they didn't know better. Bad news. Gold and silver aren't toxic like heavy metals, but they can be something your body doesn't need, and cause problems. This guy is reminding me of these historical mistakes, and I would be wary of it.

It is interesting that at least two people here think gold helps their memories, but if take too much or your body doesn't need it or can't process it, it might not go away, and might cause problems. There is always a risk/reward ratio. There are other things that help your brain, like EFA's and ginkgo, which are harmless.

It's rare that I find myself agreeing with you, but you two (more?) should listen to her

#34 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

After searching pubmed with the obvious 'colloidal silver' and more fruitfull 'siver nanoparticles' and 'ionic silver' yielded some interesting results.
I also found evidence of a local increases of telomerase activity which seemed to explain rumours of faster wound healing.
No; I'm not going to provide links: Calling me out on this because you'r too lazy to do your own research wont work!

This led me to experiment with with ionic/colloidal silver topically with supprisingly good results:
Cuts and scrapes on numerous people healed fast and cleanly. Colloidal silver does not burn when applied topically to cuts and scrapes, there is actually an immidiate relief in pain. This makes it very popular with children.

I have seen an ear infection completely cured, much to the dismay of the patient's physician.
A nasty cough (green mucous) was a memory in 5 minutes of spraying CS into the mouth while inhaling sharply in a lady and her son.
Another friend with terrible toothache swished with CS frequently for about 3 days and didnt bother to go to a dentist after or since.
You may choose to believe I'm lying if you like...

My point:
Just because there are few studies showing siver to be efficient at killing pathogens does not mean it doesnt work..
It means more research is needed. The quickest way of doing research is to do some yourself!

NB:
Distilled water is an electrical insulater. That makes it almost impossible to produce your own CS in distilled water.
The easiest way to make the water conductive is to add salt - NaCl
This means Cl ions in the water. Ag + Cl = AgCl which as any potograph developer will tell you is the what gives you the colour blue in a photo...
Also your stomach is full of HCL. + Ag =...! So dont bother shouting at me about blue people without considering this..!

Also keep in mind that the first search results you see when googling colloidal silver are the blue people.
That kind of search engine optimization isnt cheap!
Where does the money come from..?

Sorry for going off subject, but Im sick of people taking a shit on anything without 'proper research' for something for which there is no financial incentive to do so!

Edited by Logic, 03 March 2013 - 09:08 PM.

#35 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:58 PM

That study is not RCB, so utterly useless. In any case, gold is one of the most inert substances in general use so it having nootropic properties would be utterly surprising.

Well just because you say so it must be right. When you put something on the nano scale the behavior of it changes completely. I'm not lying about my experiences. There's no point in lying. So tell me from your experience is gold nano particles a nootropic? You can't tell me that because you've never tried it. You just say one thing and hope people blindly follow along. I tried it and I'm claiming from my experience an increase in memory and dramatic increase in mood.

Eating a block of gold would be useless. It won't do anything. But nano particles are a different story. Blindly claiming something without any personal experience at all is what is destroying the scientific community. Yeah back in the day people once thought mercury was good to ingest but today we know otherwise. Same with gold. The gold particles in my product are not gold ions, which are toxic to human health. Could gold particles be bad for you? It's very possible, but as I stated above I will not hesitate to post if I notice negative results. I want to try this out so I can say once and for all whether it may actually have nootropic properties or not. So far it does. Once you've tried it yourself then you can tell me I'm wrong. Until then just blindly stating that I'm wrong with no evidence to back up your claim or personal experience is only setting us further from the truth.

Edited by dz93, 03 March 2013 - 10:08 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#36 BioFreak

• Topic Starter
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

Amazing how this thread keeps going off topic. :-D

#37 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:08 AM

Just drank some liquid gold right now. Yummy, taste like water lol

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#38 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 03:49 PM

A good excuse to swig some Goldschläger!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: increase iq, collodial, gold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users