• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * - - 9 votes

My week long-experiment with Binaural Beats @ 40-48hz. AMAZING Results

binaural beats amazing increase brain

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#151 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Why would anyone want to induce gamma/beta waves ? I find best performance comes from a semi-relaxed, collected state. (i.e., alpha waves.) Just b/c your brain is hopped up (whether by meth or binaural entrainment) does not imply an efficient thinking state, but rather stress, ocd, mania and other self-analytical pursuits that probably make you inefficient and therefore unproductive. "Keep calm and carry on."

Gamma waves at 40Hz have a similar effect to Alpha waves (not the same with Beta), but are more profound and harder to maintain. When you are in a calm state of mind, and you become absorbed in what you are doing, and achieve a "higher state of cognition" gamma waves begin to intensify.

#152 stablemind

• 520 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

Does anyone notice a crash if the beats are used too late at night or too often? Last night I felt a bit brain dead... it was pretty scary because I had been stimulated all day. The previous night (2 days ago) I was also listening to Alpha waves while doing some hard core studying, which led me to have less restorative sleep that night. Then yesterday morning I started listening to beats again, became stimulated pretty much all day until around 8 pm then it felt like my mind had went numb. I just couldn't retain any information.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#153 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

I combined two presets for gnaural

http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/

The wave soundscape and the study time preset, this preset has beat that is somewhere in the alpha range and that should be more beneficial than gamma which is overstimulation at best.

The wave soundscape consists of pink noise tracks that shift left and right and in volume to create this waves sound, I stretched it over 24 min and randomized it but its still more natural than just one pink noise track.

Combined this blocks noise from the outside and the beat is almost inaudible in the middle

I uploaded it here.
http://s000.tinyuplo...939248752286489

Focus and noise blocking is good, Im awake and I feel weird but could be the modafinil too :laugh:

Edited by machete234, 03 July 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#154 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:35 AM

I combined two presets for gnaural

http://gnaural.sourceforge.net/

The wave soundscape and the study time preset, this preset has beat that is somewhere in the alpha range and that should be more beneficial than gamma which is overstimulation at best.

The wave soundscape consists of pink noise tracks that shift left and right and in volume to create this waves sound, I stretched it over 24 min and randomized it but its still more natural than just one pink noise track.

Combined this blocks noise from the outside and the beat is almost inaudible in the middle

I uploaded it here.
http://s000.tinyuplo...939248752286489

Focus and noise blocking is good, Im awake and I feel weird but could be the modafinil too :laugh:

I'm listening to it now ... and getting sleepy! zzzzz ...

#155 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

I tried 48 Hz beat frequency over 100/150/200 Hz base frequency for about an hour over a couple sessions yesterday. The only noteworthy effect is when I take off my headset, I feel a certain rush, primarily due to the sudden adjustment in sound, though may be something more, as I don't experience the same rather disconcerting effect when I take off headsets while listening to music.

I also tried a couple meditative schedules which went down to 4-10 Hz beat frequency, and indeed, I lost consciousness (aka dozed off) within a few minutes. I was wide awake when I started, so I found that a remarkable experience.

Before bed, I listened to machete234's alpha mix, and again, it made me very drowsy and put me to sleep. I had a good night of sleep afterwards.

#156 aghonia

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Very cool. I used Neuro-Programmer all along this day with consistent results and I am now wondering whether it is a good idea to buy it or shift to something better or comparable for the price, taking for granted that the brain does not develop tolerance to these sound patterns.

Edited by aghonia, 05 July 2013 - 07:26 PM.

• like x 1

#157 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Very cool. I used Neuro-Programmer all along this day with consistent results and I am now wondering whether it is a good idea to buy it or shift to something better or comparable for the price, taking for granted that the brain does not develop tolerance to these sound patterns.

Why not use Gnaural? It's 100% free, easy to use with intuitive GUI, and has all the features to let the user create custom sessions, simple or complex.

#158 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

Summary of my 2nd day of experimenting with binaural beats:

48 Hz beat over 150 Hz base, around 3 hour total listening time.

Listening to it while reading seems to help me focus, but it could just be the fact that there's a source of droning, hypnotic noise in my ears, and not the beats themselves.

Also had it on while doing Hanon exercises in all 12 keys, something usually quite demanding.

Removing my headset still causes the slight rush effect. For a few moments after removing, I can still feel the beats in my ears, but the sensation fades quickly. I was hypothesizing that the slight disorientation may be due to the ear drums re-acclimating to the absence of different frequencies in each ear, a situation which the human brain did not naturally evolve to perceive. (The beats are completely an auditory illusion, after all.)

4 Hz beat, about 1 hour:

I tried to meditate with this, but kept dozing off. Each time I would wake up, I would feel wide awake and firmly resolve not to doze off again, only to doze off again, and again, and again. This happened 4 times in 50 minutes. (Usually when meditating, I doze off once up front, and can remain awake the rest of the time.)

Last night, I had another great night of rest. Deep, restorative sleep, and great, memorable dreams to boot.

So, thus far, listening to gamma beats has not adversely affected my sleep, and there has been a subjective improvement in my ability to focus, though whether this is thanks to the beats themselves or some other factor is debatable.

#159 aghonia

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:20 PM

Why not use Gnaural? It's 100% free, easy to use with intuitive GUI, and has all the features to let the user create custom sessions, simple or complex.

Dear Jly, I am currently exploring Gnaural and I believe it is a perfect substitute for neuro-programmer as it doesn't lack any of the function of the former. However, I am still awkward with its commanding section.

#160 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:57 PM

Dear Jly, I am currently exploring Gnaural and I believe it is a perfect substitute for neuro-programmer as it doesn't lack any of the function of the former. However, I am still awkward with its commanding section.

aghonia,

Here's a YouTube video tutorial of Gnaural. It helped me to get started:

#161 aghonia

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

Thanks! I much practiced in these hours and I will study this video for sure.

#162 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:26 PM

Hey, I'm interested in this. To make study sessions more easy and more concentrated, what frequency should I use? As i have understood, would I need to increase Alpha waves. That's correct?

#163 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

I'm a bit lost on this. I tried yesterday various frequencies: 1 hz, 3 hz, 8 hz, 10, 10.5, 11 hz... And I found they actually work! (used 1 Hz and had a profound sleep, wow). Now, I'm looking to a band to let me study and focus without much mood elevation/stress and /or relaxation / sedation. I know you have to work on this many days to see results.

According to a link posted in the first page:

9.0 - 13.0 - Alpha Range (according to [VUG]) - relaxed, not thinking about anything in particular, sometimes a pleasurable feeling of "floating". Often dominant in certain kinds of meditation, alpha waves have for the past twenty years been associated with calm, lucid mental states (the "alpha state"). They're also often detected during dream sleep. This pattern typically occurs in daydreaming, relaxed awareness, guided or focused imagery & smoothly rhythmic athletic activity. There's often a euphoric, effortless feeling of "flow" as the doer is absorbed in activity and subject + object are felt to be united. [VUG via DW]

9.0 - 14.0 Alpha range (according to [AWI]) - Relaxed & detached awareness, visualization, sensory imagery, light reverie. Also, gateway to meditation - provides bridge between the conscious & subconscious mind. [AWI]

9.0 - Awareness of causes of body imbalance & means for balance[×] Blind person phantom touch reading (somatosensory cortex) [RA]; Associated with Sacral/Svadhisthana chakra (Color=Orange) (Body Parts=Gonads, Reproductive System) (Effects=Relationships/Sexuality) (Note=D) [OML]

9.19 Associated with upper lip (Effects=emotions, conflict resolution) [TOS]

9.4 Major frequency used for prostate problems. [ESR] - Self-explanatory. =)

9.41 - Pyramid frequency (outside)

9.5-10 - Center of Alpha Range - The brain's scanning/idling frequency - indicating a brain standing by, waiting to "give way to beta should attention be required, or be the bridge, the gate, to Theta & Delta for drowsiness, sleep, and certain cognitive challenges. [DW]

• He gives credit for the 'brain scanning' factoid to Eccles & Walter (1950). (It was their conclusion.)

9.6 - Mean dominant frequency associated with earth's magnetic field [EQ]; Facial Toning [ESR] (I'm not completely sure what "facial toning" is.. Anybody?)

9.8-10.6 Alertness [SS]

10 - enhanced release of serotonin & mood elevator, universally beneficial, use to try effects of other mixes [MB]. Acts as ananalgesic, safest frequency, especially for hangover & jet lag. [EQ] Meg Patterson used for nicotine withdrawal. [MB3] dominant alpha frequency, clarity, normalcy, anti-convulsant, circadian rhythm resync, activate kidneys, raise body temp, more serotonin [SS]; Good when trying to correlate information by the subconscious - Sort of a waiting frequency while the subconscious does the work at lower frequencies. [RA]; Motor impulse coordination (Motor Control cortex) [RA]; Learning a foreign language [RA+PWM via DW]; Centering, Sleep Spindles, Arousal [EI-d]; Associated with Solar Plexus/Manipura chakra (Color=Yellow) (Body Parts=Pancreas, Stomach, Liver, Gall Bladder, Nervous System) (Effects=Spiritual wisdom, self-healing)(Note=E) [OML]; Increased alertness (caused by an increase in norepinephrine + serotonin & a decrease in melatonin), sense of well being & decreased pain (caused by increase in beta-endorphins) [RED]; Adrenal Stimulant [RS]; Significant improvements in memory, reading & spelling are reported (in conjunction with 18 HZ) [RUS via DW]; Treatment for Attention Deficit Disorder/Hyperactivity [LUB via DW]; Treatment for closed head injury [HOF via DW]; 'Berger Rhythm' [BER via DW]; (used on) headaches [RS]; ligament healing [NOR]

10-12: HIGH ALPHA RANGE - centering, healing, mind/body connection [CRI]

10-14 Dream/sleep spindles [SS]

10.2 Catecholamines

10.3 Associated With Nasal Passages (Effects=breathing, taste) [TOS]

10.5 - Frequency for healing of body, mind/body unity, firewalking [×]; potent stabilizer & stimulating for the immunity, valuable in convalescence. [MB] Relaxed alertness, contemplation, body healing, mind over matter [SS] Lowering Blood Pressure [RA+PWM via DW]; Associated with Heart/Anahata chakra (Color=Green) (Body Parts=Thymus, Heart, Blood, Circulatory System) (Effects=Love of Life, love of self&others) (Note=F) [OML]

10.6 - Relaxed & alert

10.7 Associated with ears (Effects=hearing, formal concepts) [TOS]

11.0 (& Below) - Stress Reduction (DW)

11-14 Focused alertness [SS]

11.0 (used to) achieve "relaxed yet alert" states. [PWM]

11.5-14.5 An implication for neurotherapy is that if increased intelligence + mental efficiency is the objective, then a frequency band with a 13-Hz center should be used. A more desirable frequency band than 12 to 15-Hz is 11.5 to 14.5-Hz. [DW]

12.0 - Centering, doorway to all other frequencies [×] ; frequency of earth resonance (Hercules - a researcher); Centering, mental stability, transitional point, time seems faster [SS]; To stimulate mental clarity [ESR]; Associated with Throat/Vishuddha chakra (Color=Blue) (Body Parts=Thyroid, Lungs, Vocal Cords) (Effects=Expression/self in society)(Note=G) [OML]

12.0-36.0 Beta Range [per CRI] - dominant brainwave in alert/awake/anxious adults with their eyes open. Comes into play when "listening & thinking during analytical problem solving, judgment, decision making, processing information about the world around us." [CRI]

12.0-14.0 Learning Frequency - Good for absorbing information passively, when you plan to think about it later. [RA]

• [RA] distinguishes between active studying where you're processing information & passive studying where you're just trying to absorb information + plan to think about it later. For the former, he suggests 36 to 44 HZ.

12.0-15.0 Beta (low) - relaxed focus, improved attentive abilities [NEU+CRI]; Treating Hyperactivity [RA] ; Sensorimotor Rhythm (SMR) - Used in the treatment of mild autism [AUT via DW]

12.3 Associated with eyes (Effects=Visualization) [TOS]

13-27 - Beta Range (according to [NSS]) - Associated with focused attention towards external stimuli, alert mental activity, normal waking consciousness, & active thought processes. [NSS via DW]

13-30 - Beta Range - Normal wakefulness, the taking in & evaluating of various forms of data received through the senses. It's present with worry, anger, fear, hunger & surprise. [×] Waking state, motivation, outer awareness, survival, problem solving, arousal, dendrite growth, combats drowsiness [SS]; Conscious Thinking, Autonomic Processes & Emotions [EH]

• [NSS] considers Beta to be 13-27 HZ, [AWI] considers it 14-38 HZ, [PWM] & [RA] consider it 13-40 HZ, and [VUG] (seems to) consider it 14-30 HZ. [CRI] lists it as either 12-36 or 14-36 - it contradicts itself in different parts of the article.

• [NEU] breaks up Beta into ranges - Low Beta=12-15 HZ, Mid Beta=15-18 HZ, & High Beta=18.0+ HZ. [CRI] does as well.

13-40 Beta Range (according to [RA] + [PWM]) - a high frequency pattern, conducive to stimulating energy + action; most of our current institutionalized education is beta geared, characterized by logical, analytical, intellectual thinking, verbal communication, etc. [PWM via DW]

13.0 - Alleged sphincter resonance (mechanical)(not good) [TB]; Associated with Brow/Ajna chakra (Color=Indigo/Violet) (Body Parts=Pituitary,Lower Brain, Left Eye, Ears, Nose, Nervous System)(Effects=Visualization, Conceptualization)(Note=A) [OML]

13.8 - Associated with Frontal Lobes (Effects=the seventh sense, final decision) [TOS]

14-16 - associated with sleep spindles on EEG during second stage of sleep [EQ] [note SS said 10-14]

14-15 - Slows conditioned reflexes [SS]

14.0-30.0 - Beta Range (?I think? according to VUG) - This pattern is optimal for intense mental activities such as calculations, linear logical analyses & other highly structured functions [VUG via DW]

14.0 - Awake & alert [??]; Alert focusing, vitality, concentration on tasks [SS?]; Schumann Resonance (2nd of 7 frequencies. 7.83 HZ being the first) [TS+HSW]; Intelligence Enhancement in conjunction with 22.0 HZ (medium=audio-visual stimulation) [APE]

• [APE] used audio-visual stimulation alternating between 14 & 22 HZ. Check the link under [APE]'s bibliography entry for more information.

14.1 "Earth Resonance" [SS]; Earth Harmonics - accelerated healing [EI-d] (probably tied to Schumann Resonance above.)

15.0-18.0 Beta (mid) - increased mental ability, focus, alertness, IQ [NEU+CRI]; "alert but not agitated"/"aware of self & surroundings" [CRI]';

Has anyone figured out how near frequencies must be to Beta waves, or if they must be Alpha waves, or Alpha waves near to Theta to get an increased retention and learning process?

#164 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

Dumb question without reading the whole thread just now: I've been messing around with professional hypnotherapy and binaural beats the past couple of weeks and one thing I cannot find any really good idea to: can I mix the binaural beats with normal music? Just with monotonous meditation sounds? Only whitenoise? Or do I need to listen to them "straight" (a bit annoying, in my view)?

FWIW, I've been using a couple of Android apps because it's far easier to carry around a Nexus 7 than a laptop.

Edit: also interested in good Gnaural presets.

Edited by nupi, 10 October 2013 - 05:04 PM.

#165 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:36 PM

You can mix them with music and other sounds. But I find it's best to pick music that is not too overwhelming, and does not have a strong beat, as that is likely to interfere.

White noise, bird song, running water - all these kind of work if you want to block out the beats.

If an alpha beat does not make you calm and relaxed, then you have probably picked the wrong sound or music to go with it.

Now I have Neuroprogrammer 3 which mostly uses isochronic tones, but before I got that, I used the iBrainWave iPhone app which was good too.

Careful with the low alpha/theta - it's a pleasant state but not very productive for everyday life. Save it for when you have some time off.

I suspect it is individual but for me, gamma is the best cognitive booster. Alpha makes me too mellow to want to study anything.

Edited by Godof Smallthings, 10 October 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#166 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Anyone know if a rife frequency generator or a magnetic pulse generator or light therapy works better than binaural beats?

Edited by Joel, 10 October 2013 - 08:26 PM.

#167 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

I am messing around with a GoLite Blu too. Anecdotally, I notice binaural beats more but I have mainly used the relaxation ones, not waking up ones. Not sure the GoLite does all that much, so far.

#168 nupi

• 1,532 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Does anyone have a good Gamma wave preset for Gnaural? I find that GUI seriously painful...

#169 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

Excellent, been looking forward to getting into the field of binaurals again for some time now. I myself too once experimented with high end gamma wave frequencies for my finals during my final years secondary education. And I quite explicitly remember a glowing psychology teacher, who walked in two days after the psychology exam, in the middle of my French exam and then wrote how much I had gotten on my scrap paper, needless to say it was the maximum score (very nice of her too seeing as she could have gotten a lot of trouble if anyone had found out about it) ;) So to all the doubters out there, this shit really works (In my honest opinion at least it does for me) and it's so easy to get yourself started. I find the best results are garnered when taking a mix of especially stimulating music such as some pieces from Mozart or Chopin and then under-laying them with the needed binaural beats (the lower the volume of these beats the better, they should be barely audible beneath the music to avoid getting on your nerves as much as possible). By combining classical music you get to additionally exploit the 'Mozart effect' (look it up that's actually what it's called)

Anyway I look forward to additionally hacking into my brain prowess one more way and this topic has gotten me started on the gnaural editor again; this is the one I use to make my beats seeing as it's a very simply tool, which takes about 10 minutes to get the hang off, or at least it seems simpler now then it did when I first had to figure it out during my prior encounter with binaural beats :p Keep you all updated if I turn into a savant or figure out the meaning of life anytime soon.

Peace and love
  • like x 1

#170 Godof Smallthings

• 710 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:40 PM

I actually prefer raw isochronic tones without added music, and have noticed that when I use good headphones and take the isochronic tone as my meditation object (rest as much of my attention on my sense of hearing as possible), the effect gets stronger. This manifests in increased 'cosy' body heat and lightness for alpha protocols, increased inner mental imagery during theta, and a sense of urgency or elation with high beta and gamma.

#171 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

I actually prefer raw isochronic tones without added music, and have noticed that when I use good headphones and take the isochronic tone as my meditation object (rest as much of my attention on my sense of hearing as possible), the effect gets stronger. This manifests in increased 'cosy' body heat and lightness for alpha protocols, increased inner mental imagery during theta, and a sense of urgency or elation with high beta and gamma.

I'll have to run a few separate trials at n=1. But I see no reason you cannot combine both isochronic tones and binaural beats at different frequencies as long as you synchronize their wavelengths should potentiate each others' effects even further.

edit: at the same wave frequency I meant, just a different base frequency otherwise they would overlap

Edited by Eruditus, 15 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

#172 creature

• 6 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

I have been trying out 40 hz gamma waves and noticed that I am indeed more focused on work, I'm still not sure whether or not this is placebo or not though. Even if it is placebo and just the act of studying while listening to droning does the trick, I can't complain. Listening time has been several hours of different wavelengths, both binaural and isochronic, a day. Is there any danger to this? Too much mind stimulation? Too much gamma? Maybe in a few days I'll get Bruce Banner syndrome. But seriously, should I stop listening to several hours or gamma waves?

I thought about trying out gnaural and the others, but spotify, youtube and the rest of the internet has plenty of tracks to listen to. On spotify they sometimes tell me the frequency and then hint at possible effects I should feel. And many times I think, 'You know I am getting motivational energy' or 'I am feeling an energy boost.' Whatever effect I desire. Placebo or real, I'm still divided. I've also been winding down before I go to sleep with lower waves, like alpha or delta. I haven't gotten any terrible insomnia yet, But I haven't been at it for a week yet. Only about 3 days. More listening to come, So far it has been great.
  • like x 1

#173 Under

• 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hello. I have been searching the Internet for a while in hoping that I would find someone that has had adverse side effects that have come about from Binaural Beats. Some people on this forum stated that they have problems with erection and sex drive after listening to Binaural Beats. Well, I have that problem to. About 2 years ago, I listened to a Binaural Beat that was calibrated at "3.9" hz (delta/theta) I did it in order to get rid of my anxiety and hopefully raise my low self esteem. However, ever since I listened to the Binaural Beat I have been having problems with sex drive, erections, and less emotional feelings.

I'm just wondering if anybody has a cure for this. This has been going on for about 2 years now. And I would very much like to feel my emotions again.

Thank You.

#174 Heh

• Validating/Suspended
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

That's very strange.

Maybe you can find a frequency on this page that will help: http://lunarsight.com/freq.htm

Or try taking some supplements that help with such things (or the basics like ALCAR and zinc), and see if their effects stick around.

#175 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

Could you please post a file so I can import one. I keep creating ear splitting beats and i'm frankly getting a giant headace :(

Go to your preset options and go to the sound-tab. First, what I suggest you do is click the button to set left/right separately.

For the left, I just have only 2 nodes(I deleted the middle one). If you want it to be basic, just set both of those nodes to 100. I personally have my first node at 100hz, and the node at the end at 200hz.

For the right, the setup is the same, except the numbers I have are 148hz for the start, and 200hz at the end.

This way there is a gradual tone change while keeping the frequency at 48hz. It's not nessisary to change the tone, it's just my personal preference. If you want you can have the line completely flat with the left being 100hz and the right being 148hz...

I tend to find the very high freqs above 400hz to be death to the ears, and I can't bear them. You may find some ranges more comfortable than others. Just don't go so low that the sound isn't audible.

I tried to do this in BWGen, and although its 48hz at the start, the 'beat frequency' is continuously decreasing. Is this normal or have I done something wrong? I followed all that you did

#176 RealBillPerry

• 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:53 AM

It's been a while since *I* used bwgen, but I'll see if I can help out I seem to remember there being a check box in bwgen which allows you to "lock" entrainment freq to carrier freq.
If I recall correctly, you want to just deselect that so that way the one can be changed without affecting the other.
***EDITED FOR DUMBASS TYPOS***

Edited by RealBillPerry, 02 April 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#177 tazzz96

• 56 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

It's been a while since *I* used bwgen, but I'll see if I can help out I seem to remember there being a check box in bwgen which allows you to "lock" entrainment freq to carrier freq.
If I recall correctly, you want to just deselect that so that way the one can be changed without affecting the other.
***EDITED FOR DUMBASS TYPOS***

I couldn't find that option, however, when I click play and then immediately click pause, it continues playing but the beat frequency stays at 48hz. Is this fine?

#178 yogiman45

• 19 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:48 AM

I have been using binural beats on FLAC format. For the past week I have listened to Gamma 40hz for 7 hours straight a day. I am on summer break from college, and am mostly just reading all day. The 40 hz gamma DEFINITELY improves concentration. However, I notice I am less social and have raised anxiety levels. If I listen to Alpha beats for an hour or two, the anxiety dissipates. 

#179 aiojou

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

This is a rather interesting topic. When I started doing binural beats in the spring I did not do research...I was just trying to focus more since I have been diagnosed with ADHD when I was a child but never took meds...It has gotten worst since college so I've been trying to find solutions. Anyway, in the spring I was listening to random beats and one made me wired but I could not sleep afterwards, another made me here all kinds of voices...loud in my head. I freaked out and sat in the shower then went to bed...I was doing a programming project. It didn't get finish... BUT since it's summer I shall try this along with other things I have learned on this thread and report back soon. 

sponsored ad

• Advert

#180 josephthom12

• 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

Siro I am amazed at your results from harnessing the power of gamma waves. I’ve known that this kind of success is possible but in the past haven’t found anyone to explore it until now. For the past year Dr. Jeffrey Thompson and his Hyper Gamma Meditation System 2.0 was my holy grail for studying research memory enhancement. However even in compressed .flac I noticed a slight tolerance. The satanic depressing hellish music that played in the background didn’t help either.  The pure uncompressed Gamma sound is what I’ve been looking for and you have found it! So I installed Brainwave Generator but I’m not a Neurologist. Unfortunately some unwholesome and unwanted headaches accompanied my childish poking around this program. You started to reveal some of your preset settings a few post back but I would appreciate if you could maybe write a tutorial? Or go into detail exactly what settings you used with BGWN. I would be eternally grateful. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binaural, beats, amazing, increase, brain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)