• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

For those of you who have Celiac Disease, how long did it take to feel better after eating gluten-free?

gluten free

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RONALD2

• 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

I have been consuming gluten unlimited for well-nigh 2 months and I still have no change. It appears to be my stomach damages most during the evening when I set out. Does this bode well to any individual? To what extent did it take you to feel preferred?
benefits eating gluten free diet

#2 Divien

• 23 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

What kind of change are you looking for? I don't remember the first time because I've been gluten-free for a long time now. But now when I accidentally or intentionally eat gluten (to test myself) I get gastrointestinal symptoms, joint pain and dry skin/seborrheic dermatitis outbreak. This is after a 1 time meal. It takes a couple of days (3+) to get rid of joint pain and GA symptoms, a little longer with the skin.

Can't quite remember if my head gets foggy now or not. This intolerance really surfaced after an antibiotic course in a hospital to treat bronchitis. Started with weird GA symptoms and then I was living in a fog for years, sleepy, daydreaming zombie.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:45 AM

do people with better immune systems who have celiac have it worse since the immune system's attack will be stronger? celiac disease your immune system attacks you

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:50 PM

It took me about a year because how bad it had gotten. I even tested negative even though 23andme showed I am prone to having it. blood tests do not always work.. my dr. and gastroenterologist even told me so. Some say The only way to confirm this horrible disease is with an endoscopy down your throat but imo even that can be wrong. In my case it is so bad that my immune system stopped couldnt produce anymore inflammation therefore none of the key markers was left in the blood and the intestine couldnt be healed any longer so it kept getting worse and worse. Make up for that previous bad post.

Edited by kurdishfella, 19 October 2020 - 11:53 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gluten free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users