Ideas for my blog

blogblog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 medievil

• Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Had the idea to start a more extensive blog about my personal experiences combined with the anecdotesl here and the pharmacology behind a certain topic, also would be a good place where i could explain why i hypothise certain things (often they even worked out haha) and also as a general "encyclopedia" for the information posted here, also obviously my blog will include critiscism and dangers of certain intervententions and will go in debt about exposure, confidence training etc as some ppl think drugs fix everything.

Also maybe ill start selling my pharmaceutical methylene blue with it, but want to wait till i can sell more stuff, also need to figure out in what way to sell it, differened doses for differened indications.

If anyone has any idea's to include there please tell me, also others writing articles are welcome.

Got so many things on my head, my planned shop is taking ages, but one of the main things of it was a website or informational blog unigue to the competation and i like writing things down.

Been rushing reading information to convince my pharmacist when i see him my methylene blue would be worth selling.

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:25 AM

I'm especially supportive of discussing the under-discussed non-chemical treatments, as most problems that involve behavior, thought, or feeling will respond to behavioral or cognitive treatments of some sort.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Bump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users