• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

"The Twilight of Atheism"

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Illuminatusdarksoul

• 57 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 01:46 AM

I was quoting a song. it seems my humour was not apprieciated. sorry susma.

I suppose i meant A. to infernity. though i would not say that killing humans is for food. i would say that killing is a perverted act, when you do not eat the other human, when you kill him for no real reason. that is human evil.

i would not say i rant if that is the implication, i just have a degree course and a life to attend to some of the time.

#32 Infernity

• 3,322 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:54 AM

Good and Evil are not absolute, everything have them both and everyone also have a different aspect on it. As some might not see any evil in that.

Nevertheless, even the most hellish things have something good, some benefit to someone...

People who has no food and fight to death on a piece of meat are probably OK, since they'd die from hunger at any rate if they won't try and risk by get killed.

~Infernity

#33 hyoomen

• 70 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 06:55 AM

*sigh* Why does Atheism so often get linked up with Communism? Just because one embraces logic and skepticism doesn't mean one sacrifices freedom and the beauty that is self-interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users