Photo
- - - - -

70% off sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Chip

• 387 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:21 PM

Saw an ad in the local newspaper and looked for some reviews and finally went to http://www.puritansale.com and placed a $250 order. I called about the "Super Omega-3" capsules which have the same concentration of EPA/DHA as the Trader Joes caps. They assured me that their product is molecularly distilled and quoted that the assay is to less than .2 picograms per gram of at least mercury. Under the sale they come out as better than half price of the Trader Joes caps with no tax or shipping charges. I got some more timed release B 100 tabs and some more 500 mg niacinamide tablets, pomegranate seed extract, cranberry soft-gels, gingko biloba, zinc, vit. A, etc.

Thought maybe it is a good enough deal to share here. I do not know how long the sale lasts.

#2 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:39 PM

I've been buying from puritan.com for 3 years. Pretty good company for general supplements. And they always have some sale. Either it's buy 1 get 1 free, or buy 1 get 2 free, or 30-70% off, they just switch to another type of special sale every 2-3 months. But 70% off is definetly the best one.
Now I see that puritan.com and puritansale.com have different sales. I'll be buying from puritansale.com from now on ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 dnamechanic

• Life Member
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 12:53 AM

Hi Chip, da sense, and others,

This link to Puritan's Pride offers good prices apparently continuously.

http://www.vitamins.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users