Photo
* * * * * 29 votes

Lostfalco's Extensive Nootropic Experiments [Curated]

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
4019 replies to this topic

#3841 Oakman

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:18 PM

I'm referring to the artificial blue lighting found in most houses and work places. You know, light from light bulbs

I have a 100% soft white LED lit house, so, yes, there is a some blue light from them, but the majority is closer to the red end of the spectrum. But those ultra white, garish blue-white LEDs I have only used in the garage in the form of T80 LED replacements.

Not sure mettmett, are you trying to relate home lighting to LLLT? LLLT light energy is much more intense @one frequency.  For example, my 660nm LLLT device has an output of ~100 watts/m2 vs. ~1-3 w/mfor interior LED lighting over all frequencies output (as measured in my home with an irradiance meter at head level). So we're talking up to x100 the light power to the skin with my LLLT and at that single 660nm. Maybe that helps you?

Edited by Oakman, 09 August 2018 - 04:45 PM.

#3842 mettmett

• 112 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 August 2018 - 01:56 AM

I have a 100% soft white LED lit house, so, yes, there is a some blue light from them, but the majority is closer to the red end of the spectrum. But those ultra white, garish blue-white LEDs I have only used in the garage in the form of T80 LED replacements.

Not sure mettmett, are you trying to relate home lighting to LLLT? LLLT light energy is much more intense @one frequency. For example, my 660nm LLLT device has an output of ~100 watts/m2 vs. ~1-3 w/m2 for interior LED lighting over all frequencies output (as measured in my home with an irradiance meter at head level). So we're talking up to x100 the light power to the skin with my LLLT and at that single 660nm. Maybe that helps you?

Nevermind

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3843 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:16 PM

Awesome!

My 660nm (Tendlite) and 810/850nm (Vetrolaser or LED arrays) devices are listed here for those who want to try out LLLT.  http://www.lostfalco.com/devices/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/30043500

J Biophotonics. 2018 Jul 25:e201800173. doi: 10.1002/jbio.201800173. [Epub ahead of print]

Which wavelength is optimal for transcranial low-level laser stimulation?

Wang P1,2Li T1,2.
Abstract

One of the challenges in transcranial low-level laser therapy (LLLT) is to optimally choose illumination parameters, such as wavelength. However, there is sparse study on the wavelengths comparison especially on human transcranial LLLT. Here, we employed Monte Carlo modeling and visible human phantom to compute the penetrated photon fluence distribution within cerebral cortex. By comparing the fluence distribution, penetration depth, and the intensity of laser-tissue-interaction within brain among all candidate wavelengths, we found that 660, 810 nm performed much better than 980, 1064 nm with much stronger, deeper, and wider photon penetration into cerebral tissue. 660 nm was shown to be the best and slightly better than 810 nm. Our computational finding was in a surprising accordance with previous LLLT-neurobehavioral studies on mice. This study not only offered quantitative comparison among wavelengths in the effect of LLLT lightpenetration effectiveness but also anticipated a delightful possibility of online, precise, and visible optimization of LLLT illumination parameters. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved.

Edited by lostfalco, 12 September 2018 - 10:33 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3844 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:54 PM

lostfalco, are you still buying the expensive ibudilast, or did you find a generic?

Still expensive from Mimaki. https://www.mimaki-f...item_branch=001

#3845 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 06:37 PM

Didn't see this one coming! lol

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Jul 31;115(31):E7408-E7417. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1802021115. Epub 2018 Jul 16.
Aspirin binds to PPARα to stimulate hippocampal plasticity and protect memory.
Abstract

Despite its long history, until now, no receptor has been identified for aspirin, one of the most widely used medicines worldwide. Here we report that peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPARα), a nuclear hormone receptor involved in fatty acid metabolism, serves as a receptor of aspirin. Detailed proteomic analyses including cheminformatics, thermal shift assays, and TR-FRET revealed that aspirin, but not other structural homologs, acts as a PPARα ligand through direct binding at the Tyr314 residue of the PPARα ligand-binding domain. On binding to PPARα, aspirin stimulated hippocampal plasticity via transcriptional activation of cAMP response element-binding protein (CREB). Finally, hippocampus-dependent behavioral analyses, calcium influx assays in hippocampal slices and quantification of dendritic spines demonstrated that low-dose aspirin treatment improved hippocampal plasticity and memory in FAD5X mice, but not in FAD5X/Ppara-null mice. These findings highlight a property of aspirin: stimulating hippocampal plasticity via direct interaction with PPARα.

Here's a little info on PPARα.

Biol Psychiatry. 2018 May 1;83(9):761-769. doi: 10.1016/j.biopsych.2017.12.014. Epub 2018 Jan 10.

Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Gamma Coactivator-1 Alpha as a Novel Target for Bipolar Disorder and Other Neuropsychiatric Disorders.

Abstract

Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma coactivator-1 alpha (PGC-1 alpha) is a protein that regulates metabolism and inflammation by activating nuclear receptors, especially the family of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs). PGC-1 alpha and PPARs also regulate mitochondrial biogenesis, cellular energy production, thermogenesis, and lipid metabolism. Brain energy metabolism may also be regulated in part by the interaction between PGC-1 alpha and PPARs. Because neurodegenerative diseases (Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and bipolar disorder have been associated with dysregulated mitochondrial and brainenergy metabolism, PGC-1 alpha may represent a potential drug target for these conditions. The purpose of this article is to review the physiology of PGC-1 alpha, PPARs, and the role of PPAR agonists to target PGC-1 alpha to treat neurodegenerative diseases and bipolar disorder. We also review clinical trials of repurposed antidiabetic thiazolidines and anti-triglyceride fibrates (PPAR agonists) for neurodegenerative diseases and bipolar disorder. PGC-1 alpha and PPARs are innovative potential targets for bipolar disorder and warrant future clinical trials.

Edited by lostfalco, 18 September 2018 - 06:40 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • unsure x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#3846 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:10 PM

Molecular hydrogen data is still looking very interesting!

I'm not sure if I 100% recommend it at this point, but the hydrogen water generator I use is listed here. http://www.lostfalco.com/devices/

I'm gonna start looking for cheaper devices to recommend for everyone. =)

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/30243887

Brain Res Bull. 2018 Sep 20. pii: S0361-9230(18)30519-7. doi: 10.1016/j.brainresbull.2018.09.012. [Epub ahead of print]
Hydrogen ameliorates chronic intermittent hypoxia-induced neurocognitive impairment via inhibiting oxidative stress.
Li W1Yang S1Yu FY1Zhao Y2Sun ZM1An JR1Ji E3.
Abstract

Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a very common breathing and sleep disorder characterized by intermittent hypoxia (IH), which is often associated with behavioral and neurocognitive functions impairment. Hydrogen (H2), as a novel and effective antioxidant, is reported to be a potential neuroprotective agent. The aim of this study is to investigate whether H2 could improve CIH-induced neurocognitive impairment and the related mechanism. Rats were exposed to IH for 5 weeks (8 h/day) and/or inhalation of H2 gas 2 h/day. Morris Water Maze test was used to appraise the spatial reference and working memory. The oxidative stress was evaluated through the level of MDA and SOD and apoptosis of hippocampal neurons was assayed with Bcl-2/Bax ratio and TUNEL staining. Our results showed that H2 treatment improved the CIH-induced spatial learning and memory impairments. Moreover, inhalation of H2 gas reduced the level of MDA and increased in the activity of SOD, indicating suppressed CIH-induced oxidative stress. In addition, H2 could increase expression of Bcl-2/Bax ratio and inhibited neurons apoptosis in hippocampus. In conclusion, these results suggest that inhalation of H2 could attenuate the CIH-induced neurocognitive functions impairment via anti-oxidant and anti-apoptosis effect. Additional, our findings may provide a potential therapeutic for neurocognitive diseases in patients with OSA.

#3847 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 04:32 PM

Have I ever mentioned that light is important for mood and cognition? :)

Recent rodent study discussing possible mechanisms. 

I also really liked the phrase "light deficiency". ha

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/30244030

Horm Behav. 2018 Sep 19. pii: S0018-506X(18)30250-2. doi: 10.1016/j.yhbeh.2018.09.003. [Epub ahead of print]

Light as a modulator of emotion and cognition: Lessons learned from studying a diurnal rodent.

Abstract

Light profoundly affects the behavior and physiology of almost all animals, including humans. One such effect in humans is that the level of illumination during the day positively contributes to affective well-being and cognitive function. However, the neural mechanisms underlying the effects of daytime light intensity on affect and cognition are poorly understood. One barrier for progress in this area is that almost all laboratory animal models studied are nocturnal. There are substantial differences in how light affects nocturnal and diurnal species, e.g., light induces sleep in nocturnal mammals and wakefulness in diurnal ones, like humans. Therefore, the mechanisms through which light modulates affect and cognition must differ between the chronotypes. To further understand the neural pathways mediating how ambient light modulates affect and cognition, our recent work has developed a diurnal rodent model, the Nile grass rat (Arvicanthis niloticus), by chronically manipulating daytime light intensity in grass rats housed under the same 12:12 hour light/dark cycle. This simulates lighting conditions during summer-like bright sunny days vs. winter-like dim cloudy days. Our work has revealed that chronic dim daylight intensity results in higher depression- and anxiety-like behaviors, as well as impaired spatial learning and memory. Furthermore, we have found that hypothalamic orexin is a mediator of these effects. A better understanding of how changes in daytime light intensity impinge upon the neural substrates involved in affect and cognition will lead to novel preventive and therapeutic strategies for seasonal affective disorder, as well as non-seasonal emotional or cognitive impairments associated with light deficiency.

Edited by lostfalco, 25 September 2018 - 04:33 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3848 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:22 AM

Hey LF and followers!

I've run a month log trial of nasal BPC-157. First week made me super sluggish and tired, i guess due to me becoming more sensitive to my own serotonin. But then tiredness gradualy subsided. 

I have another 5mg left and and am going to make another nasal solution, but this time i was thinking about adding some DMSO in the solution. This way, i am going to have an even better absorption. I know, BPC is said to be orally active, but i've heard speculations about it being less bioavailable than in injectable form. I am not afraid of needles or anything, i'd just hate to inject even once a day. So, since i am targeting the brain, some of the stuff will be absorbed by the nasal membrane and the rest, which goes down the throat and down into the stomach, might get better absorption due to DMSO being mixed in. I see 20% DMSO sprays intended for sinusitis treatment so this is kinda safe and tried. Maybe, this is the concentration i will start with.

What ya think?

#3849 basicallyyes

• 36 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

Do you cycle sunlight?

Indirectly, yes. If someone stays outside too much they get sunburned and if they continue to do that every other day for years then it could lead to diseases. The question for LLLT is "what is too much" and we don't have that answer so I'm asking for anecdotes to come to some sort of informed conclusion.

#3850 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:16 AM

Indirectly, yes. If someone stays outside too much they get sunburned and if they continue to do that every other day for years then it could lead to diseases. The question for LLLT is "what is too much" and we don't have that answer so I'm asking for anecdotes to come to some sort of informed conclusion.

I'd suggest,

If you're not getting 'brain fog' from the therapy, then there's likely not sufficient oxidative stress occurring to cause any damage.

#3851 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 05:02 PM

Lostfalco, I know it's been a while since you mentioned it, but have you gotten around to trying EPO? I'm definitely intrigued by the cognitive applications of the compound, particularly in Bipolar disorders and other mental diseases.

I've been reading Dr Miskowiak's work and, although inconclusive, some results seem promising so far for neuroprotection, aside from the erythropoietic properties of recombinant EPO.

#3852 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:42 PM

Podcast. W/ a focus on mitochondria.

'Navdeep Chandel, Ph.D.: metabolism, mitochondria, and metformin in health and disease (EP.31)'.

https://peterattiamd.com/navchandel/

#3853 mettmett

• 112 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2018 - 04:59 PM

Falco! Are you still using the god stack? What are you up to now a days?

For me, I recently(~2 weeks) got the trusii h2 x elite system which concentrates up to 10ppm of hydrogen into the water along with having a nasal canula. I plan on making a detailed blog post about my experience after I log some more time with it. So far I've liked it a lot.

Aside from that, the only thing new I've tried that I like is that I switched from being a "side sleeper" to a "back sleeper" with a new pillow that supports the neck rather than the head and my sleep has been better. I also have less back pain. Pretty cool.

#3854 Judd Crane

• 30 posts

Posted 23 March 2019 - 05:40 PM

Mimaki still carrying Ibudilast? Link is down for me. Any other vendors (preferably within the EU).

#3855 Zed

• 36 posts

Posted 24 March 2019 - 10:34 AM

Mimaki still carrying Ibudilast? Link is down for me. Any other vendors (preferably within the EU).

Mimaki Link still up.

Ketas $88 for 100 tabs.

I have it on my todo list to order next month.  Currently having the liquid form from irc.bio ( unfortunately closed shutters recently IIRC) . 
Gives me a nice sense of clarity .

#3856 Judd Crane

• 30 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

Mimaki Link still up.

Ketas $88 for 100 tabs.

I have it on my todo list to order next month.  Currently having the liquid form from irc.bio ( unfortunately closed shutters recently IIRC) . 
Gives me a nice sense of clarity .

Apparently they need to block EU visitors… Anyone know if it's still possible to order from them using a VPN tunnel and maybe  a parcel forwarding service?

#3857 Elusive

• 103 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:48 AM

Hey Last_Falco,

I was just wondering how much (in milligrams) of Pregnenolone you have been taking and for how long.

I am asking this becoz i have read on some forums in the past that its a hormone and can cause cancer or other unforetold physiological effects that may not be healthy. 

People have reported heart palpitations, high blood pressure, hair loss and high cortisol etc on doses ranging from 10 - 60 mg on long term daily bases.

So that makes me a little hesitant in taking it.

I do take a combo of Fish oil (1000mg 600EPA/300DHA)+5HTP (25mg)+Tyrosine (50mg)+Bcomplex (30mg)+ Vitamin C (500mg x 3 times = 1500mg) and it has been working wonders for me (cognition wise).

What is your take and your understanding of this novel nootropic (pregnenolone), as you have played with it for quite some time now.

Your input will be much appreciated.

Thanks.  

Edited by lesterlong, 10 April 2019 - 12:50 AM.

#3858 Judd Crane

• 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2019 - 04:47 PM

Managed to get my hands on a box of Ketas (Ibudilast). Seems to be making me slightly depressed though. I don’t have any problems with neuroinflammation so I doubt I’ll be continuing usage.

• Good Point x 1

#3859 Judd Crane

• 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:41 AM

I have a question regarding intranasal insulin. Do you think it's beneficial even for people with normal insulin levels? Do you have normal or low insulin?

• WellResearched x 1

#3860 Judd Crane

• 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 08:32 AM

I'm curious about how this hack went. What's your stance on high dose iodine these days?

Upon upping my dose to 900mcg I started to feel hypothyroid. Getting hypothyroid from this dose only happens if someone is iodine deficient (which doesn't make much sense since I've been supplementing all these years.) or has an autoimmune thyroid issue. I'm up to 2500mcg now, and will scale back to a maintenance dosage of 1200mcg. There's lots more to the story that I won't get into here.

#3861 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:58 PM

Interesting! Didn't see that one coming.

1P-LSD is available on the clearnet.

https://lysergi.com/...php/1p-lsd.html

http://theindoleshop...product/1p-lsd/

It appears that https://lysergi.com/ is closing up shop soon.

#3862 gocast

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:06 PM

So what is the status with Lostfalco? His website is gone & he has not been online since Nov 02 2018 05:33 PM. 

Is he dead? Lostfalco?

#3863 mettmett

• 112 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:17 PM

So what is the status with Lostfalco? His website is gone & he has not been online since Nov 02 2018 05:33 PM.

Is he dead? Lostfalco?

He's probably just busy with life and hasn't had time to juggle everything

#3864 gocast

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:32 PM

He's probably just busy with life and hasn't had time to juggle everything

Well.... i miss him!

• Agree x 1

#3865 Lucas N

• 18 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:52 PM

I just remembered that he have a reddit user, and he answered a month ago =) (the happy face that he used to use hehe):

https://www.reddit.c...s_still_around/

#3866 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 07:42 PM

This tread got any life left in it? About to try tulip again.

#3867 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 03:57 AM

Hey, what's up Q? Long time no chat. I hope you've been great!

This thread definitely still has some life in it. At least 'I'm' still alive...I think. lol

So, I think it might be time for me to start posting again (I'll start with a few posts as an experiment...since I love experiments...and see what happens). I've been waiting until my life settles enough so that I actually have time to share what's been working so well for me.

I've pretty much completely transformed my life in the last 5 years.

I graduated with a 3.9 gpa from a top 5 business school in the US, got hired to work in IT (cybersecurity) for a Fortune 500 company, achieved multiple promotions pushing me well into six figures, and passed two technology certification exams on my first try (one of which is the notoriously difficult CISSP). My girlfriend even calls me 'brilliant'! I'll take what I can get. ha

How did I transform my life, you may ask? Answer: I tirelessly scoured the cognitive psychology learning and memory literature, performed thousands of trial and error experiments, and combined all of the best techniques into what I call 'Spaced Generation Learning' (SGL). 

As with all effective things, it's ridiculously simple (and beautifully elegant imo):

1. Use some variation of the 20/10 Method (10-5 or even 10-2 is fine) for initial exposure/acquisition (See my article here: https://www.lostfalc...he-2010-method/ )

2. Create flashcards during the 20/10 process and begin attempting to 'generate' answers immediately (I use https://apps.ankiweb.net/ for flashcards). Only use re-reading to refine your answers (your 'generations'). Focus on 'generating' AND 'refining your generations'...do NOT focus on 'absorbing' information. The brain is a prediction engine...it builds mental models based on past experiences, makes predictions about future input based on those mental models, and compares incoming data with those model-based predictions. Therefore, start modeling and making predictions as quickly as possible so that you can get feedback and incrementally refine your model in order to gradually make better predictions. (Note: Think about it...the front of a flashcard forces you to make a prediction about what is on the other side. That's why they are SO effective even though they NOT EVEN CLOSE to the whole story). Let's talk about the most beautiful part of the story...

3. During the process of flashcard review begin to physically draw an overarching reference frame on which to hang all the individual items of data. A reference frame is a simple, connective, visual structure on which to hang all the individual items of data and show relations between them (relative sizes, relative positions, causal relations, temporal relations, etc). It should be drawn by hand using pencil and paper while speaking your thought processes out loud (I'll explain why later). (See Theoretical Neuroscientist Jeff Hawkins' work here for more on how the brain uses reference frames: https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B08VWV2WDK/ )

4. Study your flashcards on a spaced (the 'Spaced' part of SGL) repetition schedule (use Anki) and by 'study' I mean this: a) read the front of the flashcard b) physically sketch your reference frame using pencil and paper while speaking your thought process out loud (DO NOT just silently answer the question in your head and DO NOT answer the question without drawing your reference frame; ALWAYS draw your reference frame while speaking your reasoning process out loud (I call this 'Drawing Out Loud'); the brain has 1,000 trillion synapses...massive connectivity...use that staggering connectivity to your advantage!), c) locate the answer to the flashcard question within your reference frame, and d) draw the answer within your reference frame while simultaneously speaking the answer out loud. ALWAYS make at least a quick sketch of your reference frame and locate your answer within it. DO NOT answer a question without understanding the web of ideas it is located in. This solves the problem of 'disconnected' information that many people run into when using flashcards. Answer a question by 'drawing a picture out loud' and locating the answer embedded within that picture. This is absolutely beautiful and astonishingly powerful. I've learned things I never thought I could learn using this method and I've started seeing mind-blowing connections between seemingly disparate areas of human knowledge. 'Drawing Out Loud on a Spaced Repetition Schedule' works because the brain is not only a predictive modeling device, it is also a 'sensory-motor' device. You MUST include motor outputs (drawing with your hand, speaking with your lips and tongue) as essential parts of the learning process. This activates more brain regions which 'distributes' the memory more fully throughout the brain AND provides visual feedback (ie. you get photonic input into your eyes from the reference frame you are drawing), auditory feedback (ie. you speak out loud which inputs sound waves back into your ears), and motor feedback (your drawing hand feeds back into your brain AND your moving lips and tongue send motor feedback back to your brain). See the sensorimotor homunculus for why the hands AND mouth/tongue are so important to learning and memory: https://en.wikipedia...ical_homunculus ). All of these simultaneously activated brain areas provide a massive number of qualitatively different cues that aid future recall. Welcome to your new genius brain!

5. Interleave your reference frames from multiple subjects together in order to create a massively connected mental model of your entire noetic structure and all of reality (This is a VERY advanced technique so don't worry about this for a while. I have hundreds of thousands of cards from various fields interleaved so that I can recombine disparate fundamental ideas from multiple disciplines in idiosyncratic ways that no other human ever has. I'm just weird like that. lol Hold off on this part until you've mastered the basics of SGL. Here's a little about interleaving: https://www.scientif...oosts-learning/ )

Whew! There is a seemingly infinite amount more that I could say but that's enough for tonight. I've transformed myself with these techniques and this is just the Planck-lengthed tip of a universe-sized iceberg. I haven't even touched on combining Spaced Generation Learning (SGL) with cognitive behavioral therapy to create Spaced Generation Therapy. I've been developing this as a treatment for depression (since so many people over the years have asked me to help them with depression and I never felt good 'prescribing' supplements). Anyway, we'll get to that soon enough. 

For now, let's call it a night. I hope everyone reading this is doing wonderfully! Falco, out.

Edited by lostfalco, 02 September 2022 - 04:31 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#3868 Lsdium

• 54 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 04:16 AM

Holyshit, the falco is back!

Thought I was dreaming when I saw a notification from this thread, and saw it was you.  :)

Thanks for your great input, will look into it further. 

Also thanks for your contribution, has always appreciate the value you have posted here and specially on your blog. (Long time follower)

Hopefully this will not be the last time we hear from you again  :laugh:

• Agree x 1

#3869 lostfalco

• Topic Starter
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 02 September 2022 - 05:22 AM

Holyshit, the falco is back!

Thought I was dreaming when I saw a notification from this thread, and saw it was you.  :)

Thanks for your great input, will look into it further. 

Also thanks for your contribution, has always appreciate the value you have posted here and specially on your blog. (Long time follower)

Hopefully this will not be the last time we hear from you again  :laugh:

Thanks Lsdium, I appreciate it! I hope you find something useful my mind-numbing wall of semi-coherent ramblings. =)  

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3870 mettmett

• 112 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2022 - 03:59 PM

Welcome back G
  • Agree x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Topic Led By