bdnf serotonin dopamine norepinephrine enchancer joseph knoll

• Please log in to reply
387 replies to this topic

#331 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Nobs.
It's great to flavor your ice cream cones with, nothing like the fresh aroma of DMSO in the morning...
  • like x 1

#332 Werper

• 190 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

A bit on the gamey side though.....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#333 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

Nobs.
It's great to flavor your ice cream cones with, nothing like the fresh aroma of DMSO in the morning...

ilol'd

#334 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

I would be grateful if whoever is taking this could report whatever symptoms of withdrawal they experience while off the drug. Not to say that there is any, but right now my brain feels more dead than its ever felt before.

#335 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

I would be grateful if whoever is taking this could report whatever symptoms of withdrawal they experience while off the drug. Not to say that there is any, but right now my brain feels more dead than its ever felt before.

Usually getting really drunk then recovering from the hangover resets that feeling for me. P

#336 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Usually getting really drunk then recovering from the hangover resets that feeling for me. P

Pitolisant, the guy named after the experimental big pharma ADD treatment: The addictions you are referring to must be purely psychological. A 3 day stint on the opiates or some herbal "addiction". Also there are some things you don't ever want to taste i.e. shit, addiction, piss, etc. My advice for you is to stop playing with fire and thinking that you will always be able to blow it out with your breath. Turn your back for a second and it might get out of control.

Edited by phil8462643, 09 January 2014 - 12:36 AM.

#337 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

I didn't tack 'and repeat' onto the 'getting really drunk' comment, lol. Reserved for a 'once in awhile' like every couple of months or so. Obviously, becoming an alcoholic wouldn't help anyone's mental health.

#338 Nobility

• 133 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:10 PM

Hi,
How does it make you feel please?

Thank you.

#339 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

Hi,
How does it make you feel please?

Thank you.

Hey Nobs. I've been hoping for a good experience report to read as well. It must be a another sub-par research chemical.

#340 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

Lol whatever floats your boat Isochroma.
  • dislike x 3

#341 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

yadayada, I still haven't gotten my BPAP nor any tracking no.. What's up?

#342 trip96

• 19 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

I also have no bpap or tracking number.

#343 boff

• 40 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:09 PM

Nor me. I am in Australia, has anyone here or close by got theirs yet?

#344 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

Nor me, live in UK, haven't got any info about shipping date or tracking number, is the manufacturer sending it directly to individuals outside America?

#345 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

Nor me, live in UK, haven't got any info about shipping date or tracking number, is the manufacturer sending it directly to individuals outside America?

Yes. He is really busy with the upcoming Chineese New Year. I'll try and get him to see tracking and such.

#346 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

I got word from the supplier that BPAP will be reshipped with DHL express with tracking provided. That's all. I won't have time for the next week. I'll try and keep you guys and gals updated as the time goes by, which should be fast for me.

#347 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

I'm in... but only if the BPAP comes with a complementary authentic Chinese fortune cookie?

Edited by Pitolisant, 12 January 2014 - 07:41 PM.

• like x 1

#348 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

K, as promised I have your tracking. Please note that this is DHL, fast, speedy, and reliable. Not postage. I'll send you guys tracking now. Kudos to my supplier for this.

#349 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

K, as promised I have your tracking. Please note that this is DHL, fast, speedy, and reliable. Not postage. I'll send you guys tracking now. Kudos to my supplier for this.

Sounds great, please do!!

#350 trip96

• 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Awesome! are you PMing us the info?

#351 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

I just had a conversation with yadayada and I thought I might as well reply here instead. The only thing I asked him was how much BPAP we were getting and if it would be possible to get more than one vial, just as he had previously implied.
He responds with "Yeah you're getting 2 vials of what has already been stated in the topic. Now, I have to go. I hope you got everything you want. And for future note, I don't want you in any future group buys no matter how much you pay. I don't feel like catering everything for you."

So here goes, yadayada:
Seriously, what is wrong with you? YOU are the one who fucked this all up. What do you expect - you said the vials were sent to us before christmas (clearly a lie) and you don't give us a tracking number - then you get angry and burst out because we're asking what's going on?
For god's sake, we've been waiting for almost a year and we're getting like one per mil of what we paid for. Do you think many of us would've gotten into this if we knew this was going to happen?
And don't come with that bullshit on how generous you are "for making this possible" - you seriously come across as one of the most unsympathetic, arrogant and selfish posters on the forum and we all know you did this because YOU wanted the compound. If nothing else, this is clearly displayed by how your interest in the group buy totally dropped as soon as you had your share.

I think it would be for the best if you would avoid taking on any further group buys, as you've shown several times over what a screw-up you are. Just look at how you treated ScienceGuy, I mean who would act like that? And all that with you miserably begging for money, geez, have you no self-respect? I can't for the life of me imagine you making a donation to someone in a similar situation for that matter.
  • like x 6
  • dislike x 1

#352 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

lourdaud,

I think if I remember correctly Yada ran into financial difficulties awhile back asking for help paying medical bills.

Probably best to simply cut your losses, do you really want to drink DMSO anyway? Unstructured group buys is a bad idea, which is why you should demand repayment in fortune cookies instead as a token of good faith and lols.

Reading about receptors will do more for your brain than BPAP will anyhow.
  • like x 1

#353 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

I just had a conversation with yadayada and I thought I might as well reply here instead. The only thing I asked him was how much BPAP we were getting and if it would be possible to get more than one vial, just as he had previously implied.
He responds with "Yeah you're getting 2 vials of what has already been stated in the topic. Now, I have to go. I hope you got everything you want. And for future note, I don't want you in any future group buys no matter how much you pay. I don't feel like catering everything for you."

So here goes, yadayada:
Seriously, what is wrong with you? YOU are the one who fucked this all up. What do you expect - you said the vials were sent to us before christmas (clearly a lie) and you don't give us a tracking number - then you get angry and burst out because we're asking what's going on?
For god's sake, we've been waiting for almost a year and we're getting like one per mil of what we paid for. Do you think many of us would've gotten into this if we knew this was going to happen?
And don't come with that bullshit on how generous you are "for making this possible" - you seriously come across as one of the most unsympathetic, arrogant and selfish posters on the forum and we all know you did this because YOU wanted the compound. If nothing else, this is clearly displayed by how your interest in the group buy totally dropped as soon as you had your share.

I think it would be for the best if you would avoid taking on any further group buys, as you've shown several times over what a screw-up you are. Just look at how you treated ScienceGuy, I mean who would act like that? And all that with you miserably begging for money, geez, have you no self-respect? I can't for the life of me imagine you making a donation to someone in a similar situation for that matter.

Dude I have 30 other people in the line and you PM me every day about this that and some stupid details. I don't know if this is some "gimme gimme" attitude or your personal problem. You already mentioned on the forum that you have some OCD or whatever and I'm tired of answering your every question. Regarding the BPAP. I don't think I have to explain myself ten times over. I've already responded to questions about quantity and storage. It's not my fault I'm not a chemistry major. Besides nobody could ever get through 1g of BPAP without it degrading.

Just red the stuff in red. You're full of shit lourdaud. You can see the I made the largest contribution to the Aaron Winborn donation some time ago. Fuck off, I'm tired of dealing with your whiney self important BS.

In a few days/week you guys will see how much I've contributed to this forum and the nootropic community.

Edited by yadayada, 13 January 2014 - 06:46 PM.

• dislike x 4
  • like x 2

#354 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

lourdaud,

I think if I remember correctly Yada ran into financial difficulties awhile back asking for help paying medical bills.

Probably best to simply cut your losses, do you really want to drink DMSO anyway? Unstructured group buys is a bad idea, which is why you should demand repayment in fortune cookies instead as a token of good faith and lols.

Reading about receptors will do more for your brain than BPAP will anyhow.

Pitolisant I don't know who you are or are you trolling. I know someone said you are Isochroma in disguise. I know a bunch of people here have issues; but, I don't have the time or patience to deal with them, the issues that is.

Awesome! are you PMing us the info?

trip, I think you're the only participant from Canada. I know Canadian customs are really strict. I'll ask Q to ship you BPAP personally. Thanks. If there is anyone in the States that could be a reciever for you, that would be good.

Edited by yadayada, 13 January 2014 - 06:50 PM.

• dislike x 1

#355 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Someone thought I was Isochroma too so I'm not sure what that means :P

#356 Multicultural Harmony

• Validating/Suspended
  • 188 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

YAda... don't taze me bro! :-D

#357 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Dude I have 30 other people in the line and you PM me every day about this that and some stupid details. I don't know if this is some "gimme gimme" attitude or your personal problem. You already mentioned on the forum that you have some OCD or whatever and I'm tired of answering your every question. Regarding the BPAP. I don't think I have to explain myself ten times over. I've already responded to questions about quantity and storage. It's not my fault I'm not a chemistry major. Besides nobody could ever get through 1g of BPAP without it degrading.

Just red the stuff in red. You're full of shit lourdaud. You can see the I made the largest contribution to the Aaron Winborn donation some time ago. Fuck off, I'm tired of dealing with your whiney self important BS.

In a few days/week you guys will see how much I've contributed to this forum and the nootropic community.

"You PM me every day" - What? Sure, I think I've messaged you five or six times this year but it's always been the same question: when will the compound be ready. Not strange when it's taking such an extremely long time.

Yeah, you gave us details on the BPAP a couple of times but you've said so many different things so you can't be surprised if someone asks you again. Your hostile way of reacting to my simple question shows clearly how unstable and ignorant you are.

Please stay away from personal attacks btw.
  • like x 1

#358 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

"You PM me every day" - What? Sure, I think I've messaged you five or six times this year but it's always been the same question: when will the compound be ready. Not strange when it's taking such an extremely long time.

Yeah, you gave us details on the BPAP a couple of times but you've said so many different things so you can't be surprised if someone asks you again. Your hostile way of reacting to my simple question shows clearly how unstable and ignorant you are.

Please stay away from personal attacks btw.

I am going to side with Yadayada on this argument (but not 100%). You have to realize he is the guy who gets these buys going. Did you ever volunteer to start a group buy?

You also need to realize that when you enter an online group buy, which is managed by users on a forum that doesn't even support them, it's a massive risk. Sure, maybe Yadayada and/or the lab could have done things smoother, but considering most of us have done absolutely nothing to contribute to managing the buy, who the hell are we to criticize what he's doing wrong to the extent that you have?

What we should be doing, instead of attacking each other's character, is simply going over what that went wrong and see how we can fix it in the future. This can be done without hurting anyone's feelings.

I'll start with my biggest issue, even though I've stated it before:

We have done no 3rd party lab testing for this substance. Ignoring safety concerns, any observations we make while under its influence can not be listed as an effect of BPAP until we know that is exactly what we are taking.

Edited by sparkk51, 13 January 2014 - 07:56 PM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#359 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'll start with my biggest issue, even though I've stated it before:

We have done no 3rd party lab testing for this substance. Ignoring safety concerns, any observations we make while under its influence can not be listed as an effect of BPAP until we know that is exactly what we are taking.

And why is that? :|?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#360 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I am going to side with Yadayada on this argument (but not 100%). You have to realize he is the guy who gets these buys going. Did you ever volunteer to start a group buy?

Just because someone starts a group buy doesn't mean he's right or does it good. Yadayada seems to have fucked up multiple times (tons of promises, etc).

You also need to realize that when you enter an online group buy, which is managed by users on a forum that doesn't even support them, it's a massive risk. Sure, maybe Yadayada and/or the lab could have done things smoother, but considering most of us have done absolutely nothing to contribute to managing the buy, who the hell are we to criticize what he's doing wrong to the extent that you have?

You are the dudes giving money because someone says you're gonna get X. If you don't get it, the time span is fucked up, etc, you SHOULD complain.

What we should be doing, instead of attacking each other's character, is simply going over what that went wrong and see how we can fix it in the future. This can be done without hurting anyone's feelings.

That's great.
  • like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bdnf, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, enchancer, joseph knoll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users