pyritinol sulbutiamine comparison

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AOLministrator

• 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:29 PM

Quick question:

To anyone who has experience with both, are the effects similar/identical/comparable or is it somewhat/entirely different?

I am asking because sulbutiamine doesn't work for me and even has negative impact on my mental performance in linear proportion to dosage, both after and while being on it. I just don't want to spent yet-another-40-euro on some powder, experimenting for weeks only to conclude it wasn't worth it.

#2 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

They aren't entirely different but I like them both. Sulbutiamine has more of a euphoric effect on me than pyritinol does. Pyritinol has a more pronounced focus aspect and less euphoric from my expeiences.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 AOLministrator

• Topic Starter
  • 181 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

Thanks for the answer. Its hard to describe but to me sulbutiamine works like dysregulating perfectly normal brain functions, with no euphoric or focus or concentration aspect to it. As an example, I rode the bicycle in traffic and I had trouble keeping track of everything, in a way that I would just randomly not recognize certain things without being exactly aware of it (which never ever happens for other reasons), then I stopped and had to think twice about where I am, kind of in a mental detour, instead of just instantly knowing it subconsciously. Every thought process would be similarly affected. Kind of like putting sand in the oil of a motor. Possibly just shit quality, but then it was the best I could find online and it smelt and tasted legit. Also the effect was very distinct and I did not experience any symptoms of poisoning, like it would normally occur with impurities.

Edited by Aolministrator, 03 June 2013 - 12:12 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 JohnnyP

• 255 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:56 AM

I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with it as it is one of my favorite noots (except for the the tolerance aspect). Hopefully it isn't a lost cause for you lol, try another source I guess but it really depends on what you are looking to use it for if it isn't anything socially related you could give pyritinol a try.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pyritinol, sulbutiamine, comparison

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users