* * * - - 5 votes

ISRIB Group Buy.

memory polish

• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#121 Wu Hang

• 71 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

Things are in the works with ISRIB; but, it will still take some time. As soon as I get confirmation that it is completed I'll find two more participants for the 120g of ISRIB produced according to the supplier.

As a neuro engineering student (transferred from electrical to neuro), I believe I could give an unbiased review of this product once I get it, I would like to participate if more participants are allowed, personally I would like to compare it with PRL-183 and NSI189 to see which one is the most pratical solution for cognitive enhancement, and professionally I think this experiment would give me more insights towards functionality of each part of my brain

(ignore my grammar mistake as I am getting dizzy from my 8 hours of continuous study)

#122 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

As a neuro engineering student (transferred from electrical to neuro), I believe I could give an unbiased review of this product once I get it, I would like to participate if more participants are allowed, personally I would like to compare it with PRL-183 and NSI189 to see which one is the most pratical solution for cognitive enhancement, and professionally I think this experiment would give me more insights towards functionality of each part of my brain

(ignore my grammar mistake as I am getting dizzy from my 8 hours of continuous study)

I don't think that you'll be unbiased just because of that. If you want to be unbiased you'll do a blinded experiment.
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

paul, I sent you a PM regarding the group buy. Can you please check your PM's. Thanks!

#124 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

2.5g is too much for me. If somebody was willing to split with me I would be in!

Hey spookytooth. I will purchase what you don't need. We can split it or it can remain flexible. I only would expect decisions to be made before distribution so I get it all in one chunk from one place. Pm me about what you want to do.

#125 allstargajo

• 50 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

If anyone else is willing to split or if its still possible to join the group buy, please let me know.

#126 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

2.5g is too much for me. If somebody was willing to split with me I would be in!

Hey spookytooth. I will purchase what you don't need. We can split it or it can remain flexible. I only would expect decisions to be made before distribution so I get it all in one chunk from one place. Pm me about what you want to do.

II have a share but offered to go in with you and get little more, I withdraw that because Allstargajo and probably others want in too, and if there is another share available out of fairness someone else should get the opportunity to split with you. Good luck!.

#127 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

II have a share but offered to go in with you and get little more, I withdraw that because Allstargajo and probably others want in too, and if there is another share available out of fairness someone else should get the opportunity to split with you. Good luck!.

I don't get it. Are you in the group buy or not?
  • dislike x 1

#128 researchist

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:15 AM

Yes. I am in for a share. I

I made that offer to spookytooth to help him buy a share but I realized it wouldn't be fair because there is a limited amount and there are other people who would go in with him..

Edited by researchist, 24 September 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#129 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know I am now involved in this ;)

I will be assisting by measuring the individual participant quantities and managing the shipping :)

Also, the reason for the delay in the synthesis being completed is due to the custom synthesis lab, for a variety of reasons, deciding to set up a separate company to deal with the synthesis of NOOTROPICS... wherein, as YADAYADA has already mentioned they will be increasing the total quantity supplied by 20% ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 26 September 2013 - 09:37 AM.

• like x 3

#130 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

great news :) If anybody want to give up their dose or split I will be interested, most prefferably within EU

#131 theconomist

• 314 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

I'm interested if someone want's to split their dose or give it up I'm up for it, could even pay a premium.

#132 lv 426

• 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:17 AM

Just to put it out there...I'd like to be in on the next group buy

Cheers

#133 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm that I am still involved in this ;)

I will be assisting by measuring the individual participant quantities and managing the shipping :)

I'd be glad to hand over the payments that have been made to me for the ISRIB group buy to you. I have your paypal, should I send it over? It's around 900 USD.

This is the SHIPPING COSTS only, right? Just to confirm, I have only signed up to manage the measuring out and shipping of the individual participant quantities to participants and I am not paying the lab for the ISRIB... Are we both on this same page regarding this? :)

If so, then YES please proceed with sending it over via PAYPAL ;)

Also, please kindly PM me (or email me - you can send emails to my PAYPAL email address and I will get them) the complete list of PARTICIPANTS, including their FULL NAMES and MAILING ADDRESSES and the corresponding QUANTITIES of ISRIB that they are to receive. :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 08 October 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#134 JPC16

• 90 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm that I am still involved in this ;)

I'd be glad to hand over the payments that have been made to me for the ISRIB group buy to you. I have your paypal, should I send it over? It's around 900 USD.

This is the SHIPPING COSTS only, right? Just to confirm, I have only signed up to manage the measuring out and shipping of the individual participant quantities to participants and I am not paying the lab for the ISRIB... Are we both on this same page regarding this? :)

If so, then YES please proceed with sending it over via PAYPAL ;)

Also, please kindly PM me (or email me - you can send emails to my PAYPAL email address and I will get them) the complete list of PARTICIPANTS, including their FULL NAMES and MAILING ADDRESSES and the corresponding QUANTITIES of ISRIB that they are to receive. :)

Great :), so you're going to ship the ISRIB to ALL the participants (not just the European or the American participants), right?

But I thought the money we payed at the beginning of this group buy (about 100 USD each) was for the synthesis of the ISRIB and not just the shipping costs? If not then what are the exact costs of the synthesis? And also, when are you going to ship the individual batches of ISRIB to the participants :) ?

#135 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Are there any positions left available for this one?

Thank you.

#136 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

Umm, no. There are 10 participants in this group buy, so unless shipping is 100 a person then no. The total sum I have collected from 9 participants is 900USD, including myself that is 1k. You're calling the shots now. Let me know what do you want to do with the money.
  • dislike x 1

#137 Jochen

• 157 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Any spots open or people interested in splitting their share?

Tia!

#138 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Umm, no. There are 10 participants in this group buy, so unless shipping is 100 a person then no. The total sum I have collected from 9 participants is 900USD, including myself that is 1k. You're calling the shots now. Let me know what do you want to do with the money.

Oh for heaven's sake! YADAYADA you asked me you help you out the SHIPPING and ONLY the SHIPPING! :sad:

Hello ScienceGuy,

I was wondering if you can assist with the shipping for the ISRIB group buy. Thanks.

Sorry, been off the grid for a while again due to zero free time (again! :sad: )

Did I answer this? :wacko:

YES, I am very happy to assist with the shipping for the ISRIB Group Buy, so long as I receive payment in full that covers the total shipping costs :)

Probably simplest if I handle all the shipping and you have GOOGOLTARIAN mail the whole quantity of ISRIB ;)

AND:

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Now you seem to be trying to dump the whole thing onto me at the eleventh hour when I have made very clear I would do you a favour by helping with the SHIPPING, but that is all

Furthermore, you know of my lack of available free time... because I have told you... more than once :sad:

I don't know what the HELL your problem is YADAYADA, but what with your recent wholly unwarranted ranting at me in the BPAP GROUP BUY thread (everyone check over HERE: (-)-BPAP GROUP BUY for further details) I am beginning to wonder whether the best course of action should be that I cease participating in anything that you are involved with entirely... I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest with you... and personally, I think your spearheading many GROUP BUYS to be highly commendable... I am not a threat and I am not your enemy... But seriously, you need to work on your people skills as with the utmost respect THEY SUCK... Insulting people, making all sorts of baseless serious accusations, treating them like garbage and attempting to bully them into doing things for you that they have never signed up to is NOT the best way of getting people to do you favours...

You asked me: "I was wondering if you can assist with the shipping for the ISRIB group buy"; wherein, my answer was YES; and my offer to help you with the SHIPPING (only) is still there... but I am NOT going to take over the whole GROUP BUY for you; so with regards to: "You're calling the shots now" with the utmost respect, NO I am NOT; I never have been, and I never will be, OK? This is YOUR party; wherein, you have asked for my help with the SHIPPING (only)... wherein I have kindly agreed to assist you... OK? ;)

If you still want my help with regards to the SHIPPING (ONLY); then I will need from you:

1) Payment of TOTAL SHIPPING COSTS for all participants;

2) List of the NAMES and ADDRESSES for all participants, and their respective QUANTITIES of ISRIB that you want me to send them;

3) The ISRIB quantity, which you can arrange for the lab to mail to me directly if you so wish.

Edited by ScienceGuy, 10 October 2013 - 07:42 AM.

• like x 4
  • dislike x 1

#139 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:46 PM

Oh for heaven's sake! YADAYADA you asked me you help you out the SHIPPING and ONLY the SHIPPING! :sad:

Hello ScienceGuy,

I was wondering if you can assist with the shipping for the ISRIB group buy. Thanks.

Sorry, been off the grid for a while again due to zero free time (again! :sad: )

Did I answer this? :wacko:

YES, I am very happy to assist with the shipping for the ISRIB Group Buy, so long as I receive payment in full that covers the total shipping costs :)

Probably simplest if I handle all the shipping and you have GOOGOLTARIAN mail the whole quantity of ISRIB ;)

AND:

UPDATE:

Hi Everyone,

Now you seem to be trying to dump the whole thing onto me at the eleventh hour when I have made very clear I would do you a favour by helping with the SHIPPING, but that is all

Furthermore, you know of my lack of available free time... because I have told you... more than once :sad:

I don't know what the HELL your problem is YADAYADA, but what with your recent wholly unwarranted ranting at me in the BPAP GROUP BUY thread (everyone check over HERE: (-)-BPAP GROUP BUY for further details) I am beginning to wonder whether the best course of action should be that I cease participating in anything that you are involved with entirely... I have no interest in getting into a pissing contest with you... and personally, I think your spearheading many GROUP BUYS to be highly commendable... I am not a threat and I am not your enemy... But seriously, you need to work on your people skills as with the utmost respect THEY SUCK... Insulting people, making all sorts of baseless serious accusations, treating them like garbage and attempting to bully them into doing things for you that they have never signed up to is NOT the best way of getting people to do you favours...

You asked me: "I was wondering if you can assist with the shipping for the ISRIB group buy"; wherein, my answer was YES; and my offer to help you with the SHIPPING (only) is still there... but I am NOT going to take over the whole GROUP BUY for you; so with regards to: "You're calling the shots now" with the utmost respect, NO I am NOT; I never have been, and I never will be, OK? This is YOUR party; wherein, you have asked for my help with the SHIPPING (only)... wherein I have kindly agreed to assist you... OK? ;)

If you still want my help with regards to the SHIPPING (ONLY); then I will need from you:

2) List of the NAMES and ADDRESSES for all participants, and their respective QUANTITIES of ISRIB that you want me to send them;

3) The ISRIB quantity, which you can arrange for the lab to mail to me directly if you so wish.

I concede. I'll send you the PM of all the addresses of participants. You tell me how much out of the total sum you need for shipping and Ill send it via paypal. If there is need for some more cash for the ISRIB, I'll try and organize another fundraiser event. Is that OK with you?
  • dislike x 1

#140 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Just made an update. Im handing over all the funds to you ScienceGuy. I dont have the time to give you all those details. I already sent you the address list. Let me know where to go from here.

Edited by yadayada, 10 October 2013 - 08:07 PM.

• dislike x 2

#141 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

If yall need some help with shipping let me know. I'm in the states. I'd want a sample tho.
  • dislike x 2

#142 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:58 AM

I concede. I'll send you the PM of all the addresses of participants. You tell me how much out of the total sum you need for shipping and Ill send it via paypal. If there is need for some more cash for the ISRIB, I'll try and organize another fundraiser event. Is that OK with you?

...Just made an update. Im handing over all the funds to you ScienceGuy. I dont have the time to give you all those details. I already sent you the address list. Let me know where to go from here.

So how exactly will you be paying your custom synthesis lab for the ISRIB if you are intending on "handing over all the funds" to me? And how will you be arranging to provide me with the ISRIB bulk quantity? Please kindly confirm :|?

I am a tad worried that you may still be under the misapprehension that I have agreed to do anything more than measure out the individual quantities and mail them to the respective individual participants; wherein, THIS is the salient information with respect to this:

To reiterate, YOU need to manage the CUSTOM SYNTHESIS of the ISRIB, which includes paying whoever you have tasked with manufacturing it, and then supplying the bulk quantity of the ISRIB to me; because, repeatedly stated already, I am not involved nor will I be getting involved in the custom synthesis / bulk purchase. Please kindly confirm whether or not you will be doing this ;)

EDIT: To confirm, I have received from you via PM the list of names and addresses, but please kindly confirm what is the QUANTITY that everyone is to receive please?

Also, please note that the SHIPPING COST PER PERSON = $14.50; so, because I note that the TOTAL PARTICIPANTS = 10 people, please kindly only provide me with 10 x $14.50 = $145 :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 11 October 2013 - 08:04 AM.

#143 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

...Just made an update. Im handing over all the funds to you ScienceGuy. I dont have the time to give you all those details. I already sent you the address list. Let me know where to go from here.

So how exactly will you be paying your custom synthesis lab for the ISRIB if you are intending on "handing over all the funds" to me? And how will you be arranging to provide me with the ISRIB bulk quantity? Please kindly confirm :|?

I am a tad worried that you may still be under the misapprehension that I have agreed to do anything more than measure out the individual quantities and mail them to the respective individual participants; wherein, THIS is the salient information with respect to this:

To reiterate, YOU need to manage the CUSTOM SYNTHESIS of the ISRIB, which includes paying whoever you have tasked with manufacturing it, and then supply the bulk quantity of the ISRIB to me; because, repeatedly stated already, I am not involved nor will I be getting involved in the custom synthesis / bulk purchase. Please kindly confirm whether or not you will be doing this ;)

EDIT: To confirm, I have received the list of names and addresses, but please kindly confirm what is the QUANTITY that everyone is to receive please?

Googletarian will be producing ISRIB. I sent you the address list. I don't think it would be a problem if I sent the funds to you. But, if you insist then please let me know the total cost for shipping I need to transfer to you and then I will subtract that amount from the toal sum of payments and see how much I need to cover the payment for the actual procedure of producing the compound and sending it to you. This might come out a little more than expected.

It is 2.5g per person of ISRIB including myself. You already have my address for the NSI-189 5g I purchased from you.

#144 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Googletarian will be producing ISRIB... I don't think it would be a problem if I sent the funds to you. But, if you insist then please let me know the total cost for shipping I need to transfer to you and then I will subtract that amount from the toal sum of payments and see how much I need to cover the payment for the actual procedure of producing the compound and sending it to you. This might come out a little more than expected.

To confirm:

1) YES, you will need to manage the Custom Synthesis / Bulk Purchase of the ISRIB; and supply it to me, wherein I am very happy for you to arrange for the lab to mail it to me directly if you so wish;

2) Since you are using GOOGOLTARIAN (wherein please note that this is entirely your choice to do so and I have not put a gun to your head forcing you to do so ;)) have you allowed for the 23% EUROPEAN VAT that you will be charged on top of whatever price has been quoted to you? I myself made this mistake with a previous GROUP BUY and ended up deciding to take the financial hit myself and would wish to avoid you finding yourself in the same situation by making the same mistake as I made previously :)

3) The SHIPPING COST = $14.50 PER PERSON; So, because I note that there are 10 participants, please kindly provide me with $145 (only)

Also, it would be appreciated if you could confirm when exactly I can expect to receive delivery of the bulk quantity of the ISRIB so I can plan ahead and fit in the measuring and shipping process into my already over-busy day-to-day schedule ;)

EDIT: I should add that I will not in fact be retaining ANY of the ISRIB for myself, just in case anyone is wondering :)

It is 2.5g per person of ISRIB including myself.

Noted. Thank You. ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 11 October 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#145 JPC16

• 90 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

ScienceGuy, could you please read the pm I send you. It's pretty important :)

#146 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

Updates?

#147 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Updates?

So, I haven't gotten word from the original supplier of ISRIB in about 2 months or so, which is BS. I've spoken with my supplier for BPAP and Pitolisant, which, has already sent me a 1g sample of Pitolisant, which I will test for purity soon enough. I trust this supplier and have nothing but good things to say about him. I think, the synthesis for ISRIB can begin with him in at least a couple of weeks and be done in the latest 2 months. I think this is a great option. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys. I've been helluva busy lately. Take care you all. Everyone in the BPAP group buy should get that first soon enough, then Pitolisant, then ISRIB after a while and I take a break. Phew.
  • like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#148 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

<p>

Updates?

So, I haven't gotten word from the original supplier of ISRIB in about 2 months or so, which is BS. I've spoken with my supplier for BPAP and Pitolisant, which, has already sent me a 1g sample of Pitolisant, which I will test for purity soon enough. I trust this supplier and have nothing but good things to say about him. I think, the synthesis for ISRIB can begin with him in at least a couple of weeks and be done in the latest 2 months. I think this is a great option. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys. I've been helluva busy lately. Take care you all. Everyone in the BPAP group buy should get that first soon enough, then Pitolisant, then ISRIB after a while and I take a break. Phew.

As this has occurred, would you be able to take on any additional people for this group buy?

Edited by p3x888, 28 October 2013 - 10:42 AM.

#149 PAM2

• 63 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

<p>

Updates?

As this has occurred, would you be able to take on any additional people for this group buy?

I would be in too, if it's still possible..Thx!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 igorpanarin

• 13 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

I WANTED TO JOIN THIS GROUP ALSO. I WANT TO BUY PRL 8-53. lETS SET UP A GROUP BY. ITS GONA TAKE FOREEVER FOR NEW STAR NOOTROPIC TO BRING THIS TO THE MARKET. I WANA TRY IT
  • dislike x 6
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: memory, polish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users