Photo

Peak Nootropics?

peak nootropics

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 crix

• 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:44 AM

Hi, just to update this post, Peak got in touch with me (three days late admittedly), and have made the appropriate steps to process the second order and cancel the first.

All is back on track thus far.

#32 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 02:40 AM

Hi Michael. Please allow us at least 12 hours to respond in the future before responding in this forum. We deal with these matters as quickly as possible and unfortunately our customer service rep was out this morning and are under high order volume. We promise we won't upset you on your order and everything is on track with no delays :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 wfaizi

• 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

I'm not sure if they use a horrible delivery service or they're a scam. I placed my order on August 30, 2014 and it's now september 22, 2014, I still have not received my product. they charged $12.95 USD for shipping. I purchase things online all the time and the shipping rates are never this high. If you're going to charge me so much for shipping at least make sure I get my product!

I only ordered 10 grams of noopept...

#34 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:32 AM

Hi Wfaizi,

Could you please supply us with an order number? Be advised in case of a loss or seizure, you are not liable and we will refund or replace. Also please use our company email not this forum. We promise we will resolve your issue quickly

Thanks,

PeakNootropics.com

#35 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

Just to update, in the case of the order above, the gentleman's order shows as delivered to his address. We are resending free of charge. 

#36 Robertospst

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:55 AM

Just to update, in the case of the order above, the gentleman's order shows as delivered to his address. We are resending free of charge.

I was searching the web to find a discount code for a purchase of adrafinil from your site, and I came across this thread. If there is ever a reason I buy from you, it's because of your incredible response rate to people's questions and concerns on this forum. From what I'm hearing, it looks like you do a better job than the entire help desk. I look forward to the purchase. Thank you for letting your customer know they are being heard.
-Roberto
  • like x 1

#37 sbraaten95

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

I ordered 500 g of Piracetam and 50 g of Alpha GPC yesterday, waiting for a confirmation. Hopefully they get back to me today, otherwise they won't be living up to their standards.

Also, when I got a paypal confirmation of the order, the website that is provided under "merchant information" is http://www.nootropicsupply.com

This is not the correct website for Peak Nootropics. If you click on it, it brings you to a page with a column of 10 or so ads displayed as text on the top left of the website with nothing else on it. Peak might want to consider letting paypal know what their real merchant information website is, so that people don't think that their service is a scam.

Unless somehow I'm the only one who was given this website, and I actually am a victim to a scam. In which case I am anticipating Peak's confirmation greatly.

Edited by sbraaten95, 03 November 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#38 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Hi Scott,

We are no scam. You should have gotten an email confirmation immediately after ordering. Your order has gone out and fulfillment will respond with tracking information in the next few hours.

The website listed is actually a mistake. It was supposed to refer to a partner site http://nootropicssupply.com. We were actually unaware that customers could see this and will change it immediately. Thank you for your order and support. Rest assured that we respond to all customer service issues promptly. We also back all of our products with our money back guarantee. If the product does not benefit you in any way, just let us know and we will refund you.

Thanks again for ordering. We will make sure you are happy and taken care of promptly.

Sincerely,

PeakNootropics.com

#39 sbraaten95

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:17 PM

Wow, that was an incredibly fast response. I apologize for sounding hostile, which I didn't intend. Thank you very much, and I'm glad I was able to help.

I'm really excited to try it out! This will be my first time trying a nootropic stack.

Many thanks,

Scott Braaten

#40 sbraaten95

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 07:22 PM

And to confirm, I did receive two emails from Peak yesterday, one confirming my account creation, the other confirming my order. And then a third one from paypal which I already mentioned.

I thought that possibly that someone had mimicked Peak, and was scamming me. I didn't doubt your legitimacy.

The "confirmation" that I mentioned in my original post was a mistake, I meant the tracking information.

Edited by sbraaten95, 03 November 2014 - 07:24 PM.

#41 sbraaten95

• 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

Just got my tracking information. Thanks.

#42 sbraaten95

• 8 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

I received my supplements Wednesday morning, after being shipped out on Monday. I am taking them and they are already working. I am extremely satisfied.

• Good Point x 1

#43 Mike Strano

• 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:50 AM

I just order my first product from Peak Nootropics this week. The price was great and received my Noopept within 2 days of ordering it. Just started it today and feel good tonight.  I can say they are very fast, and replied quickly to my email. I feel that I'm not going to be disappointed with quality of my product at all.  I Plan on placing an order of Piracetam next week from them. I have no worries with them. 

Thanks

Paco

• like x 1

#44 SyRenity

• 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:10 PM

Just wanted to post here that I had great a experience ordering from peak, got my piracetam quickly and it was imho on same quality as the more expensive cerberalhealth guys.

I'm quite satisfied with the company and it's product, and going to order soon more piracetam and also anirecetam to start my first stack.

Edited by SyRenity, 28 November 2014 - 11:10 PM.

• like x 1

#45 SProgram

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

After extensive research, I just placed my first order for piracetram and Aniracetram from you guys (peaknootropics) a few minutes ago. I will report back about my experience.

#46 torontonian

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:24 AM

Hello,

Unhappy customer is here :(

I placed my order on Dec 2. It was shipped on Dec 3. The last time a shipment status was updated on Dec 8 and it was INTERNATIONAL DISPATCH READY. So what is going on?

Thx.

Edited by torontonian, 16 December 2014 - 08:25 AM.

#47 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hi Torontonian,

Your parcel is taking an unusually long time. Most Canadian orders take 7-10 days from time of order to arrive on average. I am responding late on the thread so I don't know if you have been taken care of yet. Unfortunately customs is something we cannot control. It is also possible a likely that there was problem with the address or even possible that there was a mistake on the part of the shipping company. Either way, we have a delivery guarantee and will make sure you are taken care of. I have PM'ed you.

Thanks,

PeakNootropics.com

Edited by Peak Nootropics, 18 December 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#48 sboyabad

• 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:22 PM

I'm having some issues with this company, when I search with the code number in STAMPS it shows that it have been delivered to some place in US, but I'm from Italy. I order in november, so by this time I'm wondering I'm going to have a refund or what its the solution?I have been charged and what I have obtain is only stress. Answer as soon as possible, this cannot be serious, I'm very concern.

Order # from Peak Nootropics : 19908
Order # from STAMPS.com : LZ594400493US

#49 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Hi,

I have PM'd you about your order. Don't worry you are not on the hook for this. It shows as delivered back to our address so it is possible that Italian customs returned it to us. Italy is one of those countries with importing problems and we will likely be adding it to our do not ship list. Anyway it looks like it was returned back to us on the 8th. Fulfillment messages all customers after a return asking if they want us to reship or refund so I am not sure what happened there.

Also, for all future customer service issues, please contact us on site rather than here. We usually deal with every issue in a timely matter, within 12 hours. You will get faster results dealing with us there.

Sincerely,

PeakNootropics.com

Edited by Peak Noots, 18 January 2015 - 03:18 PM.

#50 mrvontar

• 40 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

Their adrafinil did nothing for me; this was before it had a CoA. I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake because I should have had a definite effect after taking 1.5g of it. Back then, I bought it for 70$ for 20 grams. So 70$ gone, which is a lot for a poor college student. They also told me they would refund a different order, but never did. I can give their adrafinil the benefit of the doubt, but the fact they never refunded an order they OFFERED to is pathetic. I won't be ordering from them again and would advise others not to as well. 

#51 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

Hi Mrvontar,

We do not sell fake or impure products. We back everything with a satisfaction guarantee. Just like piracetam, adrafinil does not work for everyone. We are an honest company and do not sell dishonest products. I noticed you said we said we were refunding. A credit card refund can take over 5 days to process and show on your statement. It is possible you were looking at it before this time. Does the refund show now? We always tell customers it can take 5 days plus to show on the statement. Paypal shows instantly and gives a notification. Regardless, if the refund still doesn't show let me know. Please use the contact form on the website for a quicker response. You are not on the hook for this and we honor many refunds ever day.

Thanks,

PeakNootropics.com

#52 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

Also, in regards to the above comment. We had the COA listed long ago we just updated new results in January 2015. The purity is 99% right on the button. Also, some customers had questions about some of our COA's reading over 100% purity. It is actually possible to get a reading of over 100% during HPLC due to shrinking of the sample during testing I believe. This causes many customers to be confused. Be assured that this is normal and if we were somehow faking results we would not list the purity above 100% to avoid confusion. If a chemist actually has the exact reason for this over 100% to add some clarification that would be excellent and appreciated (and we will give you some free product :))

Sincerely,

PeakNootropics.com 

#53 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Not sure how much I believe that story about the seo company, you spread lies deliberately in your youtube videos. I believe in one of them you stated adrafinil turns into ritalin which is a blatant lie to make sales. There is no way anyone could mix up modafinil and ritalin. I did get my piracetam though, comparing it to new star, I believe new star is of a higher purity, but its fine for now. Also your COA for piracetam looks like it was made in Excel in about 2 minutes.

Good catch, it's about as pathetic an excuse as one could dream; and what kind of company comes here to VOUCH on the entity's behalf , using the name of it's establishment?

It's clearly an attempt to block defamatory attacks - but in the process makes them look like a company of even worse etiquette than we have previously thought.

I wouldn't order from any company that behaves like that. 

As such , peaknootropics , in the humble assumption that you are going to "swing by" this message - I'd advise you to re-consider your course of company ethic. Even if it did somewhat improve throughout the course of this thread's existence.

Edited by Area-1255, 07 February 2015 - 06:16 PM.

#54 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

Hi Area-1255,

We have long apologized for that mistake that was made back in 2011. It was indeed our SEO company and the video was targeted towards advancenootropics.com when we first started. The company doing the SEO also damaged our website during the Penguin Google Algorithm updates in April of 2012. They are long gone and have sourced another more respectable company. This was when we first started and we did not have nearly the SEO budget we do now. SEO content we produce now is of much higher quantity and definitely something we do not cheap out on.

Of course, there is no such excuse for spreading misinformation and we have apologized both towards the Reddit community and Longecity. We are not asking you to be a customer of us or to support us but do ask with the depths of our hearts that you can try to forgive us and see that we are growing. We are a much bigger and more successful company now since our birth in 2011. Our company has also changed management and proceeded in to go in new directions.

I would like to comp you some free product if you want. Also, we completely understand the negative feedback and comments made. We just ask that people move on from mistakes made long ago. PM here if you would like some free product. This way you can judge for yourself the quality and purity of our products.

Sincerely,

PeakNootropics.com

• Informative x 1

#55 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 11:51 PM

Hi Area-1255,

We have long apologized for that mistake that was made back in 2011. It was indeed our SEO company and the video was targeted towards advancenootropics.com when we first started. The company doing the SEO also damaged our website during the Penguin Google Algorithm updates in April of 2012. They are long gone and have sourced another more respectable company. This was when we first started and we did not have nearly the SEO budget we do now. SEO content we produce now is of much higher quantity and definitely something we do not cheap out on.

Of course, there is no such excuse for spreading misinformation and we have apologized both towards the Reddit community and Longecity. We are not asking you to be a customer of us or to support us but do ask with the depths of our hearts that you can try to forgive us and see that we are growing. We are a much bigger and more successful company now since our birth in 2011. Our company has also changed management and proceeded in to go in new directions.

I would like to comp you some free product if you want. Also, we completely understand the negative feedback and comments made. We just ask that people move on from mistakes made long ago. PM here if you would like some free product. This way you can judge for yourself the quality and purity of our products.

Sincerely,

PeakNootropics.com

That's some good feedback, and I certainly hope that is the case.

What about a valid COA with your product?

#56 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:39 PM

COA for piracetam is in it can be seen here Piracetam Feb. 2015 COA. We sent your free product out today Area :)

This is the purest batch of piracetam we have seen yet.

Thanks,
PeakNootropics.com

Edited by Peak Noots, 11 February 2015 - 10:42 PM.

#57 Riel Aljama

• 4 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:56 AM

Hi Torontonian,

Your parcel is taking an unusually long time. Most Canadian orders take 7-10 days from time of order to arrive on average. I am responding late on the thread so I don't know if you have been taken care of yet. Unfortunately customs is something we cannot control. It is also possible a likely that there was problem with the address or even possible that there was a mistake on the part of the shipping company. Either way, we have a delivery guarantee and will make sure you are taken care of. I have PM'ed you.

Thanks,

PeakNootropics.com

Hi, another unhappy customer here... I placed my order last April 18, 2015 and it was tracked until April 23, 2015 where it had left the USPS LA facility... I don't have any news of it till now. I emailed your support yesterday and I haven't got any reply after more than 24 hours... My order # is 29557... If I knew that there would be a problem with how the products were supposed to reached me, then I could have selected USPS Priority as an option instead of the 1st class... but your support team told me that they dont have any problem shipping goods here in the philippines so I just selected the basic option... and now my order was nowhere to be found after more than 40 days..... I am beginning to become upset as this is the first time it had happened that I ordered from abroad and it had not reached me.

#58 Peak Noots

• 138 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

Hi Riel,

I am not sure why our support has not responded to your email but I have put in a request. As for your order, it is stuck in customs. We have had no issues with the Philippines before. It has been 45 days in 5 days, so you are eligible for a refund under our International Refund Policy. The reason International orders have this 45 day policy is due to the fact that customs may release during this time (and even after in many cases).

Anyway, I am very sorry for your bad experience. We can refund your whole order, or resend it Priority USPS International. Just let me know and i'll get it done :) Once again, I am sorry about support, they are usually on top of everything. They told you the Philippines is good because I know we have sent many orders there with no documented problems.

Kal - PeakNootropics.com

#59 Riel Aljama

• 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:28 AM

Hi Kai!

I would like to inform you that I finally got my orders just today!.... I had been calling the post office informing them of the recipient and the tracking number and finally they had found my parcel after 2 weeks of rigorous follow-up... Actually, I think this is an error of the postal system here... They told me that the parcel had been here in Manila since May 7 but I haven't received any notice (though they are claiming that they had already sent them)... if I had not been keen in following up my parcel, then the package would have received it's last notice by June 15 until the time that they will finally seize them.... tsk tsk.... I am so lucky!... And for that, I just realized that your company can indeed be trusted, the problem is on our own postal system... All of my orders were intact... and Im just so excited to research all the recommended dosages of each without saturating my brain!... thanks again PEAKNOOTROPICS!!

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 dota

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2015 - 08:11 PM

hello do packages to sweden come allright ? these things are "prescribtion medication " how can i know they wont get stopped

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peak nootropics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users