• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

New Nootropic -Aminohydroxybutyric Acid(gamibeta)

aminohydroxybutyric acid gamibeta

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 NootropicDiscovery

• 31 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Dear fellow forum members,

So I recently came across a chemical that has nootropics properties.
I´ve never tried it so I hope someone here already knows this for me new chemical/nootropic
and could give some review/experiences.

But the main reason for this topic is to bring this one under the attention of the forum members.

name :
Aminohydroxybutyric Acid(gamibeta)

Effects :
Increasing energy and stamina
Improving deep, restful sleep
Building muscle and strength
Improving fitness
Decreasing fat and aiding weight loss
Sharpening thinking and improving memory
Improving mood and sense of well-being
Decreasing and balancing cholesterol levels
Boosting the immune system
Strengthening the cardiovascular system
Lowering blood pressure

#2 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

you sure your not talking about Gamma Aminohydroxybutyric Acid aka (gamibetal or GABOB)? I have tried it it is a terrible medication for any of those indications in my experience.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 extroverinstinct

• 19 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:58 AM

Gabob is a great drug if you want to feel flat. I can see how it would help if combined with a narcotic following the loss of a loved one. It might help with the jittery feeling one is left with following too much caffeine or amphetamines.

As far as physical fitness. That theory is most likely based on gaba's ability to lower cortisol. Lower cortisol does not always translate into more strength or less catabolism.

I've tried this stuff. I didn't like it at all. It made me feel lazy and bored, muscles were useless.

#4 NootropicDiscovery

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Thanks for the reactions ! I just came across it. So i thought I´ll share my findings.

Now where on the subject of GHB classes drugs, I´ve a question. Their is a GHB class
drug/medication out there that fucks up your working memory / memory in general. Losing
the ability to recall information and to progress information into the working memory.
It is known to give the same symptoms as a pyschosis...

I´ve been searching and searching for it... does anybody know any good research sites
I could browse ?

#5 socialpiranha

• 540 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

what are you a fuckin rapist why would you want those effects in a drug other than to do something greasy....
  • Ill informed x 1

#6 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Lmfao
  • dislike x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 NootropicDiscovery

• Topic Starter
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

what are you a fuckin rapist why would you want those effects in a drug other than to do something greasy....

Hahah I think you really need some more nootropics. Because if you could think clear you would jump to the conclusion
I wouldn't ask for such a drug if I had bad intentions with it. Cause this thread would link to me... but on the other hand I
can see that it is the most simple explanation for it.

But I want to know the name, so I could look up a anti-dote for it. over time It makes people unstable, gives psychosis symptoms and
a whole series of nasty symptoms. Because it stays in your body. So I would like to help a lady friend of mine and I know it exists.

But I guess, this all seems a little to hard to believe :P
  • like x 1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users