Photo
- - - - -

Bulk picamilone powder

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 12:00 AM

I've been taking picamilone for a few days now and I'm enjoying the effects, so I was wondering if anyone had come across anywhere you can buy it as a bulk powder...?

Jerome

#2 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 03:45 AM

I've been looking for that too and only just got out of my Smi2le.biz "backorder" with enough picamilon powder for the next 8 months. Where to get it now...?
http://www.chembuyer...e.com/index.htm
It might take a while to find which ones (if any) of the hundreds listed produces it, but it may well be worth it. If anyone else is interested we could split up the list alphabetically to save time. ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 08:35 AM

Hey nice find Liplex ;) They mostly seem to have product listings so I tried:

http://www.google.co...de.com&safe=off

Which came up with 3 companies: Richman Chemical, DNP International and Dayang Chemicals

I've sent emails to all 3 asking for more info (prices & min order qty) and I'll report back here as soon as I get a reply.

Jerome

#4 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 09:57 AM

Beyond-a-century carries it, see the suppliers list.

#5 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:02 AM

Thanks LifeMirage, not sure why I haven't checked there before. Their online product catalogue is a bit of an eyesore but I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

#6 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 28 May 2005 - 10:04 AM

They have been around 10 years before the people at smi2le never even tried a nootropic and are a reasonably respected supplier.

#7 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 02:52 AM

Lifemirage,

They have supurb service, but I was curious your thoughts as I've seen some disturbing reports about BAC from time to time.

The most important are questions such as this (I've seen other such reports) which I ran across while researching forskolin (BTW you really take "Forskolin ~100mg" As opposed to 100mg of an extract? isn't that a large dose?)

http://forum.avantla...60&hl=forskolin

I got the 10% stuff from Beyond-A-Century.  I had some "00" sized empty gel caps, and when you fill them nearly full (without packing them), the filled caps weigh about 500mg.  (So I estimate about 50mg forsoklin per cap.)

Forgot:

I don't like this product, at all. I've used various forskolin preparations, and they all had a very distinct smell (coleus forskohlii is a member of the mint family).

Twin Labs' original Ripped Fuel Extreme used "Cyloburn," which was more or less just another name for Sabinsa's patented Forslean, which they sold to Twin Lab. The smell was unique, as was it always in the various forskolin products I'd used.

The BAC product doesn't smell or work like forskolin, which is especially odd as they claim it's the Forslean product; that's why I brought up Twin Lab, just as an example. I like BAC in general, however, I have my doubts in this case.

Just a head's up, as I could be wrong. Quality forskolin, though, is just about my favourite all-around supplement (mental and physical well-being, etc).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Edited by scottl, 29 May 2005 - 03:11 AM.

#8 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:46 PM

I have had this response from Dayang Chemicals:

Thank you for your interest in Pikamilone,
Yes ,we can supply the specs is as following:
Assay:99.0%min
Appeance: white crystal powder
M.T:210-212 degC

We can supply you 100g,but i think it will more suitable to purchase to purchase 1 kg once,bucause the courier fee and ship fee will keep the same when you purchase 1 kg and 100g.
Now i offer as following:
Price:USD250 for 100 g to your door by courier
        USD380 for 500 g to your door by courier
Delivery:Prompt
Payment:T/T in advance

It sounds like it's good quality but if you only want 100g that seems incredibly expensive compared to Beyond A Century where you can get 20g for $11.75 = $58.75 for 100g ex. shipping.

Not a bad price for 500g though.

#9 jeromewilson

• Topic Starter
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 10:49 PM

Coming soon to http://www.nootropica.org/ - Picamilone @ $150 per kilo. Molto bene.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 cesium

• 138 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:15 PM

They have supurb service, but I was curious your thoughts as I've seen some disturbing reports about BAC from time to time

Don't bother buying their "Long Jack" (tongkat ali) either, no way is it the 100:1 extract they advertise it as, and @ 50 bucks for 20 grams, it isn't cheap neither. I've begun to question a few other items I have received from them as well. I get the feeling that if they get burned on something from one of their suppliers, they go ahead and sell it anyway instead instead of doing the honorable thing and removing it from their website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users