• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Syria

syria

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:59 AM

PROVE IT

The US government ripped up its credibility card a long time ago. President Obama and other officials told us we aren't being spied on when we clearly are. We have killed over a hundred thousand human beings in the Middle East over weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist. 9/11 was an inside job. We killed three thousand of our own citizens so Cheney et. al. could roll back constitutional freedoms and fight a war overseas for oil we didn't get, or to stop a dictator we used to support, or to get a terrorist who wasn't there. We actually invaded a country to stop someone who had nothing to do with that country and killed people.

Now we are shown video of what looks like a horrible chemical attack in Syria. We are told this was done by the Syrian Army. How do we know this? We are told we intercepted communications days in advance planning this. So why didn't we do anything about it? One source said we also refused to provide gas masks to the Rebels. Why? Some with inside sources say they have been told there is a "report" based on the intercepted communications. That's not evidence. We could have cooked up the report. We've done worse.

The claim that this crime endangers us sounds untrue. I'm not saying this crime didn't happen. I want proof, and I want to hear what the other side is saying, from them. The U.S. government no longer has any credibility, and they have a long history of creating false flag attacks as a pretext for going to war. They might also have allowed this to happen as a pretext for going to war.

If this did happen, I'm terribly sorry for the victims and their families. If this happened like we are told, what is the best way to deal with it? Dropping a bomb that will hit innocent civilians? Can we bring the ones that did it to justice as war criminals?

I'm glad the Obama administration has paused from spying on its own citizens and killing foreigners with drones long enough to get upset about a war crime.

Now, prove it.

To see more of my writing, go to my blog at: http://www.longecity...at-7-commentary

What do you think happened in Syria and what should we do about it? Do you know any sources of information on this you would recommend?

Edited by Luminosity, 02 September 2013 - 03:04 AM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: syria

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users