Photo
- - - - -

Best Nootropic supplier outside the USA

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 blaise

• 47 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 04:13 PM

I was looking to purchase some Hydergine, Deprenyl, Adrafinil, Nicergoline and other nootropics and have them shipped to USA. Out of the list of suppliers posted on this site, which one would everyone reccomend? Will customs allow shipment of these products into the US? I wouldn't want to get in any trouble with the law or anything.

I like the prices and selection of QHI, has anyone had any experience ordering from them or any of the other overseas suppliers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 05:08 PM

QHI is reliable. I think biogenesis which is equally reliable is supposed to have better prices (there is a supplier thread with price info).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 08:49 PM

I have used QHI twice now and they seem very good, cheap and nothing but the best quality (i.e. 'brand name') supplements. My only minor complaint would be shipping time - they take around two weeks (and I'm in the UK). Compare that to Bulk Nutrition - I ordered on Friday night and it turned up today, amazing service (with due credit to FedEx). Sadly, as you probably know, BN don't stock the more esoteric items.

#4 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 07:04 AM

I've ordered from most the of european suppliers 2 week up to 4 weeks is common. I'm in the US.

#5 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2005 - 08:28 AM

I've never had any problems with Biogenesis. I usually receive my order in one to two weeks(to the US).

#6 pSimonKey

• 158 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 10:56 AM

It depends what your ordering and where you are. If your in Europe then you could just go to Portugal, Greece, Spain or the Canaries for a weekend break and buy Piracetam, Hydergine, Deprenyl, Lucidril and Vincamine over the counter. You are alowed to possess a non stipulated amount, 3 month supply for personal use. And get to have a easy weekend on the Med.

#7 blaise

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 05:31 AM

LifeMirage, I noticed you said you have ordered from most of the european suppliers, but what about the African supplier - Biogenesis? Do you have any experience with them? I doesn't look like you have to send Biogenesis a signed statement like you do with QHI. Anyone have any bad experiences with Biogenesis?

I would hate to place a $200+ order and have Customs sieze my package or something. Can this happen? Has anyone had any problems ordering overseas from the U.S.? I guess I am really parinoid - it is as if I am doing something illegal or something. Could anyone give me some words of confidence. Any information would be helpful.

#8 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:10 PM

I have gotten Desmopressin and Selegiline from BioGenesis twice now. I'm in the US and both packages were shipped from the UK or Deutschland. They either have european re-mailers, or the African site is for the "offshore" servers only.
Each package took less than 12days :)

#9 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:56 AM

Biogenesis worked well for me also. I would recommend you consider Bacopa in lieu of Deprenyl-

Bacopa

Pete

#10 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:11 AM

Biogenesis worked well for me also. I would recommend you consider Bacopa in lieu of Deprenyl-

Bacopa

Pete

While I would definitely recommend Bacopa, it does not share all the effects or research Deprenyl (selegiline) has (MAO-B inhibiter, SOD upregulator, Neuroprotective), many long term animal studies, and 100's of humans studies.

Or when available its more potent analog Rasagiline.

#11 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:21 AM

I appreciate the advice, but that link is nothing but a sales pitch for AOR.

LifeMirage, have you seen bulk Rasagiline on the market anywhere in the world yet? Agilect seems to be my only option thus far and is cost prohibitive as a long term replacement for Selegiline. Is the there patent a issue w/ Israel?

#12 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:17 PM

LifeMirage, have you seen bulk Rasagiline on the market anywhere in the world yet?

I would not recommend it. Being a brand new drug it will take time for the price to come down and for other companies to match the quality.

Agilect seems to be my only option thus far and is cost prohibitive as a long term replacement for Selegiline. Is the there patent a issue w/ Israel?

Its patented in many countries, should be available in Europe this summer, and hopefully the US in 1-2 years. The price should drop in the next 1-2 years.

#13 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:42 PM

Thanks

#14 bossplaya

• 37 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:17 PM

I can vouch for QHI (www.qhi.co.uk)being a reliable supplier with competitive prices. I ordered some piracetam, pramiracetam and centrophenoxine from them, and received my nootropics just slightly after 14 days. This was shipping from the UK to Australia, so that's pretty good!

As for IAS, I ordered picamilone and the delivery took much longer - around 2 months (or 60 days). I had to email them about the order, because I was worried that it might not arrive. But it did.

#15 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:11 AM

I was looking to purchase some Hydergine, Deprenyl, Adrafinil, Nicergoline and other nootropics and have them shipped to USA. Out of the list of suppliers posted on this site, which one would everyone reccomend? Will customs allow shipment of these products into the US? I wouldn't want to get in any trouble with the law or anything.

I like the prices and selection of QHI, has anyone had any experience ordering from them or any of the other overseas suppliers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We usually have a 8 business day direct to US from Europe for Deprenyl and Hydergine at superior prices, to date no customs problems so far.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

#16 curint

• 39 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:55 PM

While I would definitely recommend Bacopa, it does not share all the effects or research Deprenyl (selegiline) has (MAO-B inhibiter, SOD upregulator, Neuroprotective), many long term animal studies, and 100's of humans studies.

I thought Bacopa was an SOD and CAT upregulator, hence making it neuroprotective.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#17 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:04 AM

I thought Bacopa was an SOD and CAT upregulator, hence making it neuroprotective.

It does but has no effect on MAO B....and the research is no where near the amount deprenyl has.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users