Photo
- - - - -

pyritinol sides

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 solidsnake

• 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:59 AM

So the last two threads I started both ended up leading me to the pyritinol recommedation. Doing a little research before i take the plunge and order, there seem to be quite a few reports out there in internet-land on some nasty side effects of pyritinol (face lesions, rashes etc.) Anyone here ever experience anything of this sort? Please share so I can see what Im up against.

thanks

Jesse

#2 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:25 AM

Please read the thread on this

http://www.imminst.o...f=169&t=6494&s=

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:49 AM

Yeah there seem to be some implications that Pyritinol and Acetylcholine Esterase inhibitors are connected to PEMPHIGUS (a catch all acronym as far as I can tell). Didn't see any case studies though.

#4 solidsnake

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 05:24 PM

i regularly do liver/gallbladder flushes so Im not worried about any type of hepatitus hitting me, i just want to know if anyone here who has taken pyritinol has experience any facial flushing, swelling roseacea type-symptoms as a side effect of the drug.

#5 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:54 PM

I just started pyritinol yesterday. 400mg early last evening, 400mg this morning and 400mg before lunch. So far, no side effects that I can tell. And I'm not certain yet I am getting any primary benefits either. I will withhold judgment a while longer.

#6 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:58 PM

i regularly do liver/gallbladder flushes so Im not worried about any type of hepatitus hitting me, i just want to know if anyone here who has taken pyritinol has experience any facial flushing, swelling roseacea type-symptoms as a side effect of the drug.

In the rare case reports doing a liver flush would not protect you from the side effects, as they are autoimmune in origin. Also I would not called it a drug considering is a naturally derived compound.

#7 chelovd

• 44 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:24 AM

No problems so far... and quite effective for problem solving :)

#8 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:32 AM

The flushing/swelling sound something like niacin-overdose.

#9 solidsnake

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:47 AM

johnmk keep us updated on anything you notice at all (benefits/sides---this thread is a good place for that).

LifeM i meant drug in the sense of "smart drug" just faster than typing naturally-derived-compound...(NDC perhaps??)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:38 AM

You can count on it, solidsnake. Not necessarily time expeditiously, but nevertheless. In any event, I take many substances, some prescribed, some supplements, and the complicated regimen I am on may likely reduce my ability to feel any particular effect of pyritinol. I will do my damndest however.

LifeMirage, do you think an attack dose in the AM of 1-2g would be acceptable for a 60 kg rat in countries where rat experimentation is legal? Do you think said rat would be injured by such a dose?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users