- - - - -

Stack for ADHD-PI and OCPD

adhd ocpd vyvanse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 djumie

• 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum.
I'm ADHP-PI with OCPD as a commorbity. My current mood is very good since I started to take Zoloft+Abilify combo, but the downsize is the reduce of Vyvanse's effectiviness and anorgasmia.

My schedule usually goes like this:
7am
- Vyvanse 70mg
- Modafinil 200mg
- Omega 3 epa 300mg
8am
- Zoloft 150mg
- Ginkgo biloba 80mg
- Yohimbine 5,54mg
12am
- Omega 3
2pm
- Ginkgo 80mg
- Yohimbine 5,54mg
6pm
- Ginkgo
- Yohimbine
11pm
- Mag Glicinate 400mg
- Cyproheptadine 4mg
- Abilify 7,50mg

The modafinil works sinergetically with vyvanse and keeps me awake during the day, so I cannot have insomnia. Yohimbine, ginkgo and cypro is for the sexual side-effects, which is working by the way.
So I want to improve my main problem that is the lack of focus/concentration, and maybe my memory. What I have here is:
- Memantine
- arginine aspartate
- ALA
- Inositol
- Piracetam
- Vinpocetine
- Lecithin
- Subultiamine
- Curcumin
What can I use and what I can't? What can I add?
Thanks in advance!

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Start by adding in 1-4 grams piracetam in the morning, mid-day, and early evening, and a capsule of lecithin whenever it's convenient for you to take it. Of all the things you listed, piracetam has the strongest evidence for improving focus.

After that, I think the next thing you should look at is the vinpocetine; it seems to help many people out with focus and memory.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 djumie

• Topic Starter
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 01:21 PM

Thanks jadamgo!
I will start with 1200mg of piracetam, 1g of lecithin and 5mg of vinpocetine 3x a day, and see what happens.

So, all the other stuff is not useful? Also, I had a great success regaining my libido with yohimbine, ginkgo and cyproheptadine, but I don't want to take all of them forever. In fact, I want to stay only with ginkgo. What do you think?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Oh the other things you listed might be very useful. It's just that you should only start out by adding a few supplements at at time. I suggested piracetam and vinpocetine as the first things to try because they're cheap and easy to use.

Once you've figured out how you like using those two, then you could start looking into those other supplements.

As for libido, I don't know if ginkgo alone would do the trick, but then again it doesn't make ADHD worse like yohimbine can and it isn't sedating like cyproheptadine. So you could try it, but I don't know how well it would work by itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users