Photo
- - - - -

Bulk Nutrition and Unique Nutrition

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 charisma

• 49 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:24 PM

I placed an order with them on Saturday afternoon for 12 different items. I got an email with a Fedex tracking number 17 minutes later saying it had been shipped. You can't beat that. I was so impressed that I had to put in a word for them.

I also placed an order with Unique Nutrition the same day and received it UPS ground the day after I received the one from Bulk Nutrition, which was shipped Fedex 2 day.

So I'm happy with both of them. The only thing I would have liked is if the Pyritinol I received from Unique Nutrition had the 1/4 tsp weight, like the ones from Bulk Nutrition do, since I don't have a scale. But I take a fairly low dose and can make a pretty good guess until I do get a scale.

#2 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:15 PM

I'll second the vote for Bulk Nutrition - great service. I'm looking forward to ordering from Unique too, just waiting for them to get the new products they've been promising :)

Hmm, guess this should be in the Suppliers Discussion forum...

P.S. I can recommend the 200-Z scales available from BN, amongst others. Small but perfectly formed. And whilst we're on the subject (kind of) I went for the Cap-m-Quick capsule filler, which is OK, but on reflection I wish I'd gone for 'The Capsule Machine' by Pure Planet Products - looks to be less hassle.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 blaise

• 47 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:43 PM

I also agree. I live in upstate N.Y. and my BN orders are shipped to my doorstep via UPS in 2-3 days everytime. Same goes for Custom Nutrition Warehouse, at my doorstep in two days via USPS.

When I get enough funds saved I am going to place an order through the offshore pharmacy - Biogenesis. I hope they prove to be just as good as the two listed above. However I am kind of really sceptical about ordering anything outside the U.S..

I am also waiting for Unique Nutrition to get their new products in (Hydergine, Deprenyl, Nicergoline, etc..) and them maybe I wouldn't have to place an order with Biogenesis.

#4 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 09:52 PM

1/8th of a tsp of pyritinol from custom nutrition warehouse weighs ~523 mg, as weighed on my scale. Don't know how that would relate too unique nutrition though (it could be more or less dense).

It's a good idea to have your own scale if you are going to be using bulk powders. Trying to eye up a volumetric dose of such small amounts can be next to impossible.

I have an old mettler myself that reads out to a 10th of a mg (I got it almost free from a high school because it didn't work anymore). I managed to fix it and calibrate it with some calibration weights I bought. You don't need anything remotely that fancy though.

#5 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:49 AM

I'm not sure about nicergoline, but I *am* sure about hydergine and deprenyl being prescription meds in the U.S. How does Uniquenutrition plan to sell them without a raid by the D.E.A. ? They gonna try the three month personal supply angle the offshore companies work? Is that even legal for a U.S. based company ? [huh]

But yeah... don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy hydergine in bulk from a domestic vendor. Deprynyl however, I use so little that one box lasts quite awhile so it's no big issue.

#6 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:34 AM

They will be sold as research materials.

#7 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:02 AM

Researching on 60kg rats I see . . .

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 blaise

• 47 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:34 AM

Cool, then I plan on doing some research.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users