• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

HELP: fatigue,very weak,don't care, not motivated. help.

help tired fatigue

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Lemon.

• Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

Hi,

Today I have been:
[-] Fatigued
[-] Very weak. (mainly musles,energy,strength,brain energy,etc.)
[-] Don't care. (nothing is very intresting, feels like "blah whatever"
[-] Sluggish (un motivated).

This happended all of a sudden and is extreme.

Possiple triggers:
[-] I staid up to 5am last night.
[-] I have not drank in many months and drank about 4-5 shots of whisky last night in a time frame of 2 hours.
[-] extremely strong caffeine use.

What caused it?
-> I need you're HELP. please give your opinion.

How to fix it?.
-> I need you're HELP. please give your opinion.

I would extremely appericate every comment,everything helps. please join the discussion. I will thank you in many ways.

Thank You.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Possibly you are getting sick and are experiencing increased anxiety about this fact due to the mild hangover from the alcohol you consumed; all hangovers are actually in part so shitty because you are in mild gaba withdrawal during the first two days after drinking. I would wait two or three days, if you get sick you have your reason and if you don't go to a gp and get a medical exam done.

Have you been using anything else in the past few weeks, any medication or supplements at all?
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Tom_

• 1,120 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

You've explained it yourself. You drank, didn't sleep enough and use a shit ton of caffeine. What do you expect? To wake up full of energy?

Nothing wrong with it but if you do the day after isn't going to be fun.
  • like x 4

#4 Lemon.

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

Possibly you are getting sick and are experiencing increased anxiety about this fact due to the mild hangover from the alcohol you consumed; all hangovers are actually in part so shitty because you are in mild gaba withdrawal during the first two days after drinking. I would wait two or three days, if you get sick you have your reason and if you don't go to a gp and get a medical exam done.

Have you been using anything else in the past few weeks, any medication or supplements at all?

Hi,

Yes I have been on a low dosage of concerta also....
but yes, your correct. thank you very very much.

any tips on how to get better?
thank you.

#5 Eruditus

• 100 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

Concerta like all strong psycho-stimulants can really tax the body possibly making your immune system even more vulnerable; it also being an appetite suppressant can lead to eventual undernourishment in people not tolerant to this side effect, this of course again not being good for speeding up recoveries health wise.

I would suggest nothing except the logical which is to maintain a steady sleeping pattern for the coming few nights with a minimum of 8 hours and of course some hearty healthy food choices.
  • like x 1

#6 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Yeah, make healthier choices.

#7 Lemon.

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

why I got -rep for asking a question?
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#8 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:29 PM

why I got -rep for asking a question?

I didn't downvote you but your question does sound a bit strange.. it's a bit like someone asking " Yesterday I jumped out of the 4th floor window, and when I landed on the sideway, something strange happened : I broke my leg !?!! Anyone knows what could have caused this ? How can I avoid this happening again ?" :)
Obviously the answer you're going to get is "Just avoid jumping out of the window and you'll be fine"

In fact , if you don't get any sleep, binge on whiskey, overdose on caffeine, all in the same night ,and feel completely normal the next day, that's when you should start worrying that there's something wrong with you ! :|o
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, tired, fatigue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users