Photo
- - - - -

Suspending Pyritinol for ease of use

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 03:24 AM

I had great success recently with Vinpocetine in BA & Cottonseed oil. That made curious if anyone has any experience with suspending Pyrinitol?
I only have 00 & 0 Cap'emQuicks, and was going to mix the Pyrinitol in with some bulk l-Tyrosine I have laying around.

I'd really like to try suspending it, but I'm not sure what to use. I've got BA, BB, Peg400, Propylene Glycol and good old water.
I've only got 30g of Pyritinol so I really don't want to experiment if anyone already knows something that will work.

Thanks in advance
Mike

#2 mnosal

• Topic Starter
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

LifeMirage help mee !!! please.

It it water soluble? stable?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:07 AM

it is water soluable, I can tell you that much just because I disolve it in water every morning.

don't know about long term stability in an aq solution though. I weigh it out every day. 1/16th teaspoon seems to be ~250 mg in my batch.

I took the mp of it and it's right where the literature says it should be (I did the same thing with really old piracetam that was kept in a poor environment and the mp was depressed and wide, needless to say it got tossed).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 mnosal

• Topic Starter
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:19 AM

Thanks elrond, I don't want to chance degrading the product, so I'll refrain from suspending until I have enough around to experiment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users