* * * * * 3 votes

(-)-BPAP Discussion & Experience Feedback

bdnf serotonin dopamine norepinephrine knoll bpap

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:25 AM

No updates or experiences to report from those who actually received the correct product? I'm just a curious outside. Apologies.

Its aggravating. The people who received the first batch aren't even sure what they're taking, including myself. What we got was something mixed with DMSO that causes mild stimulation, but thats it. I just stopped taking it because I dont want to risk anything. If I could get powedered BPAP at 95%+ purity I'd be very excited to try it just to get a final idea of what I think of the compound. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

Anyone know what happened with the batch sent to uralsky?

#182 uralsky

• 81 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

No updates or experiences to report from those who actually received the correct product? I'm just a curious outside. Apologies.

Its aggravating. The people who received the first batch aren't even sure what they're taking, including myself. What we got was something mixed with DMSO that causes mild stimulation, but thats it. I just stopped taking it because I dont want to risk anything. If I could get powedered BPAP at 95%+ purity I'd be very excited to try it just to get a final idea of what I think of the compound. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

There was no batch. I received about 35 mg (milligram) of powder for testing.
According to Yadayada the original sample for testing was 1g which is plenty. If it still exists it can be split and used by all participants.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

There was no batch. I received about 35 mg (milligram) of powder for testing.
According to Yadayada the original sample for testing was 1g which is plenty. If it still exists it can be split and used by all participants.

Oh, alright then.

#184 boff

• 40 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

I've been away for a few months and just signed back in. Good on you uralsky for sorting out the testing. I have two bottles of DMSO + what we think is BPAP in my freezer. If anyone in Sydney wants them they are welcome to meet up and take them.

Is this compound dead to us now? I love what selegiline does for me, but it does lose efficacy after a while. I had high hopes for this compound and feel rather disappointed at how all this panned out.

#185 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:58 PM

I plan too trial a very unique custom tailored stack too suit my needs in the treatment of ADHD-PI co morbid with PTSD

Involving the use of bpap at a low dose combined with 5 mg deprenyl daily (after two weeks I'll drop down too 2.5 mg daily)
With quarterfolic , agmatine , jiaogulan , lithium orotate ( for evening use only ) , phenylpiracetam*, Magtein, huperazine a and Branshield gastrodin

Was wondering if anyone has experience with deprenyl w bpap ?

I have plenty of experience with deprenyl but finding bio assays of bpap alone are hard enough never mind in tandem with deprenyl

* = the only item that will be cycled however I do have a variety of mediations in place too help w /tolerance issues ( the deprenyl itself given the phenyl skeleton of carphendon , a variety of novel nmda inhibitors as well as plans too cycle phenylpiracetam out with prl-8-53 / tianeptine until I find a sustainable long term supplement as I don't want a cycle based stack)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#186 knightly

• 75 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

Research chems are overrated. BEst to wait for clinical trials done by professionals.

bbahahahaha,a,

man, what is with your avatar.

bahahahahah fuck sake, man. lol

• dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bdnf, serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, knoll, bpap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users