- - - - -

NEED ADVICE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 soundmind

• 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:48 PM

Greetings,

I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if I need to add anything to my stack or not
I new and I just have basics. I live in Canada- So I have to mail order to anything good Nootropics.
A few questions if anyone has the time - Life Mirage seems knowledgeable - his advice and other's will be greatly appreciated. First question is - Does anyone know anywhere in Canada to order and get the Nootropics such as Piracetam etc..? (I don't think it is possible - just a question excuse my ignorance) Second. I am currently on these Basics

1 - Capsule of Mganesium with Zinc and Vitamin D

2 - Capsule of Selenium 100mg each

3 - Choline Bitrate - 500mg

4- Fish oil Omega 3 Fatty acid 1000 mg each

5. Ginkgo Biloba - 2 capusule (1 capsule contain 30mg)

6. B 50 Compound - 1 Tablet 50 Mg of each B viatmin

7. CO Q10 I take 2 capsules (1 has 30mg)

8. I take 50 MG of 5-HTP (Before bed)

Also I take Siberian Ginseng 2 tablet a day (500 mg eah)

I am adding Dmae next week to this.

I take this each day.

I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT I CAN ADD OR DECREASE? IF THIS IS GOOD? ALSO AN ANSWER TO THE FIRST QUESTION ON TOP. ALSO WHO IS A RELIABLE AND GOOD SUPPLIER WHO SHIPS TO CANADA. ALSO WHAT CAN I ADD FOR A STARTER. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

BLESSINGS :)

#2 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:30 PM

Greetings,

I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me if I need to add anything to my stack or not
I new and I just have basics. I live in Canada- So I have to mail order to anything good Nootropics.
A few questions if anyone has the time - Life Mirage seems knowledgeable - his advice and other's will be greatly appreciated. First question is - Does anyone know anywhere in Canada to order and get the Nootropics such as Piracetam etc..? (I don't think it is possible - just a question excuse my ignorance) Second. I am currently on these Basics

Hello many nootropics are considered drugs in Canada, so you would have to order those from the US.

Very basic, much can be added. What are your goals & age?

I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT I CAN ADD OR DECREASE? IF THIS IS GOOD? ALSO AN ANSWER TO THE FIRST QUESTION ON TOP. ALSO WHO IS A RELIABLE AND GOOD SUPPLIER WHO SHIPS TO CANADA. ALSO WHAT CAN I ADD FOR A STARTER. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Relentless Improvement is a highly respected supplier.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 soundmind

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 07:42 PM

My age is 21 and My goals area to prepare and advance my learning capabilities - I start college in September.

Life Mirage - thanks for your patience.

What can I add and could you answer the other questions? please and thank you.

Blessings

#4 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:03 PM

My age is 21 and My goals area to prepare and advance my learning capabilities - I start college in September.

Life Mirage - thanks for your patience.

What can I add and could you answer the other questions? please and thank you.

Blessings

The Essentials:

A multiple vitamin/mineral formula and fish oil.

For Cognition:

Processing- Pyritinol
Memory- Huperzine A, Alpha GPC, Centrophenoxine, CDP Choline
Overall Brain Functioning- Piracetam and/or Aniracetam

Or Cognitive Brain Formula: Get Smart, Ortho-Mind

What areas of cognition do you what to effect, how much do you want to spend, and how many pills do you want to take?

#5 soundmind

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:35 PM

Life Mirage - I'll answer your question to the best of my ability. I am going to be doing Tool and Die in September It involves Physics, Blue print reading math and Problem solvinh skills. I am looking for a cognitive enhancement to aid with these tasks. Also I am willing to take any number of pills as long as they can aid me with this. Money wise I'd Spend about 250 on a Month on these (Maybe 150 to start then increase). Thank you for you previous reply. Any information you can give me to aid in the topics I'll be undertaking.

Blessing [lol]

#6 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:53 PM

Pyritinol 400-800mg, Piracetam 4.8 G, Aniracetam 750 mg, Idebenone 150 mg, GPC or CDP 500-1,000 mg, Huperzine A 100 mcg.

#7 soundmind

• Topic Starter
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 08:58 PM

Thank you for your advice. I will get these ones. Can I take these with my current basic intake?
Thank you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:58 PM

Yes, but drop the choline.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users