intellimeds.co.uk unsatisfactory Certificate Of Analysis

intellimeds pramiracetam nootropics uk coa certificate of analysis

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 muay

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:24 PM

Ok i am new here and just ordered my first supply of pramiracetam from intellimeds.co.uk, i am yet to receive my product so will be writing a review on this once i have got my product and sampled it.

Being new i wanted to be sure the supplier i was using was supplying a quality/authentic product so i requested a valid COA for the pramiracetam i ordered and i received back this below.

Attached File  pramiracetam.pdf   509.57KB   51 downloads

Now for most people this would of been fine as they sent me something back and did it very quickly(i cannot fault their response time to emails at all and Nick is always very polite too.)

But i am not satisfied with this as i could make something that looks more like an authentic document than this using paint so i sent the following email which makes all of my points and why i was asking each question. I shall allow you to all draw your own conclusions but for me this is unsatisfactory way of doing business and to call what they sent a Certificate of any type is a bit of a joke.

--------------------

On 26/01/2014 21:46, Justin wrote:
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your fast response Nick and letting me know my order should arrive by Tuesday this is great thank you. However, I have a few questions I hope you can answer in an equally quick manner.

I have 7 very specific questions I have regarding the COA I just received so I have numbered my questions to make it very easy and fast for you to answer each of them :

1. Could you supply the info of the company who actually performed this test I will need to verify the results with them.
2. The manufacture date of the coa provided
3. The analysis date of the coa
4. The report date of the coa
5. a valid COA should be signed if im not mistaken?
6. also I see no batch number for this COA so how will I match it to my product?
7. I do not see any info regarding the size of sample tested could you also provide this.

thank you in advanced I do appreciate the time it will take you to answer these questions.

Best Regards

Justin
Muay

P.S thank you for taking the time to reply on a sunday

-------------------------------------------------

And this was the Reply i got which is basically a fob off and tells me im onto something asking all those questions as they basically refused to answer any of them.

-------------------------------------------------

Sent: 27 January 2014 19:57
To: Justin
Subject: Re: ATTN aaron at intellimeds

Hi Justin,

Our suppliers provide us with a COA for every batch that we purchase.

We do not disclose information about our suppliers as we consider this to be commercially sensitive information. We supply a summarised COA for our customers which contains most of the important results.

Kind regards
Nick

So from the horses mouth what they sent is not a COA, it is unverifiable, no batch numbers, no dates, no signature, no stamp, well no nothing but one of the poorest certificates i have ever seen.

again this is not about the product i am making a judgement on, that i will do when i get it and have time to sample it, but to me what is sent is unacceptable and possibly even fraud to call a certificate of analysis. maybe i am demanding too much but if i asked a food company for the same and i got back what was sent for this product i am sure it would not be tolerated by anyone.
  • like x 1

#2 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:44 PM

I think your only real remedy is to pay for a independent analysis yourself and seek recourse if you find you've been defrauded. Of course you will eat the cost if the representations supplied are accurate. Unscrupulous vendors wager that no one is likely to actually check. An enterprising approach might be to see if some local legal talent and or college kids might start up a watchdog group. Something like Ralph Nader did with his Public Interest Research Group over here. Seems to have worked for him.

Howard

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 muay

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

hi howard, thanks for your thoughts here but im only dabbling in small quantities to find if any work for me.

I am just bringing attention to some of the questions i think should be asked especially if people are claiming they are supplying genuine certified products.

Their product might be the best available in the UK i am yet to find out, but i was very specific with my questions and i think all of them are reasonable for a supplier to answer, like i say i am very new to this next i will be trying aniracetam and noopept next.

buti will be finding someone who can supply real and verifiable documentation and this is something i believe everyone should demand from every supplier instead of accepting undated, untraceable and unverifiable documents as "certificates" when they are not.

Edited by muay, 27 January 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#4 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:41 PM

I've tried their Oxiracetam, Nefiracetam, Aniracetam and as far as I can tell they match what I've gotten from elsewhere and the effects seem to be identical. Just my 2 cents.

#5 muay

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

I've tried their Oxiracetam, Nefiracetam, Aniracetam and as far as I can tell they match what I've gotten from elsewhere and the effects seem to be identical. Just my 2 cents.

thanks its excellent to hear!! and in line with what many say about them on here also.

#6 muay

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Just a follow up after receiving my pram and testing it in different doses i am happy with the product i received and have noted several beneficial and enhancing effects of the product most notably less brain fog and increased focus when sitting down to do a task(no motivation effects but when you sit down to do something it deffo helps maintain focus and interest in what your doing even with subjects and tasks you may find boring).

I only thought it was fair to state that here in the thread i started that i am happy with the product i received, and with the communication from intellimeds via email which has always been fast and polite in every exchange. However, i still stand by my point that the COA provided is pretty meaningless and i would personally be worried myself selling a product of this nature and claiming the pdf(at top of page) is a valid COA i will not go through why again as i stated in the Opening Post.

But overall a satisfactory product and great communication overall i would give them 6/10 but with a independent and valid cert i would happily give 8.5 or 9/10

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#7 brucebanner

• 43 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

muay, did you get a reply to the numbered questions you started the thread with?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intellimeds, pramiracetam, nootropics uk, coa, certificate of analysis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users