- - - - -

Drugs that promote myelination

rhigm22 benztropine multiple sclerosis benzatropine white matter myelin

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 02:41 AM

yeah its hit or miss with the expensive bottles. the cheap ones are weak not much of anything, or again just placebo in my head. it's got kampferol to boot, lmao

#32 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:33 AM

well the list contains a lot of things that interact with each other i dont think you can just make a wine pill with resveratrol to take. i think the tiny amount of resveratrol is interacted with so many different molecules already present in there, you kind of lose idea of where and what is formed in the chemistry deparment. its so complex and wine is still an enigma but because of the damn alcohol, i kind of lost interest lately. it takes 1 good quality wine bottle to reach supreme nootropic and also antidepressive almost trance like state but then you get dizzy and sick and even ill from the damn sulfites and ethanol metabolism

Edited by normalizing, 15 June 2016 - 03:34 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

yeah i could maybe do half a bottle per night, but even that's pushing it. maybe some darker beers have similar makeups? I used to say wine is just concord grape juice plus alcohol, but I guess that's oversimplifying.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rhigm22, benztropine, multiple sclerosis, benzatropine, white matter, myelin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users