Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 whiskey

• 24 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 07:37 AM

Can pramiracetam cause dry eyes? I have been using it for a while and I've noticed that my eyes feel like they were burning. Awful.

#152 SpawnMoreOverlords

• 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 05:19 AM

Hmm my pramiracetam is easily water-soluble (bulk from cerebral health)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 whiskey

• 24 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 09:35 PM

Hmm my pramiracetam is easily water-soluble (bulk from cerebral health)

Mine too. Not easily, but for a little mixing it solues. Continue my last post about dry eyes: I have now some mysterious eye disease. I don't know did I get by using pramiracetam or what, but even my doctors couldnt know what is it. They gave me eye infection medicine, but it has not yet helped. We'll see. Also, I quit using pram for now.

#154 Morris Luo

• 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:46 AM

UNI claims they have a source and should have it available in 2 months.

I'll believe it when I'm holding the bottle in my hand.

Morris Luo, Shanghai DND Pharm. Pramiracetam manufacture.
morris.luo@gmail.com
Expect to have business with you in future.

#155 Morris Luo

• 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

Cerebral Health's piracetam is great! I've been ordering it for some months now.

There's no reason to expect their Pramiracetam to be any different.

I am Morris Luo, sales manager of Shanghai DND Pharm. My company is the only manufacture of Pramiracetam and Pramiracetam Sulfate in China. Check my COA below.
Hope we can have business in future.
Morris Luo
morris.luo@gmail.com
MOV: 86 134 828 168 30

Attached Files

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#156 Morris Luo

• 32 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

For the record, pramiracetam made me no more "fecally incontinent" than piracetam, or aniracetam.

The technique is not difficult. Two years before, F.I.R.M.A. S.p.a.(Pramistar brand owner) produce both Pramiracetam and Pramiracetam Sulfate in bulk. At that time, they are the only supplier in the world of bulk powder. In 2008, they stopped, because of this product does not selling very well, there are no big demand. And we began produce at that time. Until now, DND Pharm is the only supplier in the world. In 2009, I met the manager of F.I.R.M.A. S.p.a. in CPHI Shanghai, and want to do OEM for tham, but they cancelled this drug. Compared with Piracetam, Piracetam is too cheap, less than USD13/KG FOB Shanghai. But the Pramiracetam is nearly USD500/KG FOB Shanghai. So this drug is embarrassed.

DND Pharm also does not selling this drug very well. I think the cost will go down if there is big order.

Now in the market all raw materials are from DND Pharm. Today we sell 12kg goods to Chinese trade companies. It must be to other country, because Chinese people only use Pracetam. And many advertisements are my direct customers on Internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users