• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

parallel universes and timelines

parallel universe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hathor

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:41 AM

So I had another "dream" the other day about a parallel universe I live in where I work for Nintendo. In that universe things are a lot simpler and also a lot more colorful.

There Nintendo bought out Sony and several other companies and is huge and into pretty much everything electronic. Microsoft is the other big player in tech. This isn't a logo from there, but since I've been listening to lots of NIN I decided to make this to help jog my memory of this timeline:

Posted Image

There's one big retail store, and that's Sun-Mart and it is like a combination of Walmart, Ikea, and Target. It's logo looks somewhat similar to walmart's logo, something kind of like this:

Posted Image

as with this reality, Amazon is a major player as well:

Posted Image

Hopefully this post is protected by free speech and can be considered parody or something like that. But this reality where I work for Nintendo really exists, there really is a sun mart, not sure if the logos are quite this colorful or not but they're a bit more jazzed up than they are here. I'm just feeling creative so I thought I'd make a homage to this parallel universe where I apparently also exist.

No facebook or google there that I can recall. But I do know I was working on some of the tech they were using to create a Hyrule augmented reality MMORPG type sytem. I was being promoted and my boss was going into detail of all sorts of interesting mythology surrounding Nintendo and how they found these friendly AI helper robots that were left behind by some kind of dragon~like species of aliens that went extinct who looked a lot like Mutalisks from Starcraft:

Posted Image

Does anyone else have strong memories or intense dreams of similar but different realities that are running in parallel to this one?

#2 Julia36

• 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

hi hathor
I used to do lucid dreaming..sort of hypnogogic states between sleep and wake.
It found it interfered m=with my mental health, and preferred to develop my imagination and not access my dreams at all.

What other dreams do you have?

#3 hathor

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

how did it interfere with your health?

the other place I know of is this simulated reality they have in Las Vegas called the Mobius Strip. chasing around doing stuff to try to join that secret society to get more permanent access there got me in trouble a bit however.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Julia36

• 2,267 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

how did it interfere with your health?

the other place I know of is this simulated reality they have in Las Vegas called the Mobius Strip. chasing around doing stuff to try to join that secret society to get more permanent access there got me in trouble a bit however.

Insanity is the bete noir of philosophy, possibly of all fierce thought. There are some tricks to work round it, mind states, meditation, religious practices, medicines, diet, lifestyle, exercise.

but "I'd be suspicious of a great thinker who said they dont challenge reality."

It's good to function.

The mind's big. Possibly infinite in complexity.

Parallel universes I looked @ from physics perspectives. I quit because I dont have enough maths to give a decent opinion on their veracity, and the history of science is over turning long held belief system

Parallel worlds and many worlds- great theories but we need more measurement and observation in quantum scales (under 100 billionths of a metre) and maga scales (universes).

I dont see a final explanation of the philosophical world is possible with no scale barriers.

Depends where you want to come from & which models you want to use.

you can invent your own models of course but it;s useful to also look at the ones that are out there.

It may be dangerous to reply on subjective experience for explanation, although the school of religion does this, and prizes it more highly than the objective explanations of the school of science..

Power. Conquest. Will. are useful in youth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users