* * * * * 1 votes

Hip/pelvic growth

hips pregnancy relaxin joint pelvis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 userx8

• 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

Hi, I've been trying to find out of whether there are any hormones/supplements which may help widen one's hips/pelvis. I know that these bones are generally thought to fuse together by the age of 25 (albeit I've heard from other's that it's 30 and yet, from elsewhere that hips continually grow throughout a lifetime). Is it possible that relaxin can help soften these joints to enable them to widen more? I'm currently 22 and first experienced my hips widening at 20 after taking a progesterone supplement, which resulted in a two week duration of pelvic/hip pains which felt quite akin to constant bruising. Eventually this subsided and calmed down and I noticed that my hips had widened. However, I'm wondering if it's possible for this to happen again with the right supplements. I've taking anti-androgens since 18 with estradiol at 2mg sublingually since and recently at 4mg.

I know others may disagree with my efforts and such (yes, I'm a ts female) but I would very much like to know of solutions to widening one's hips or perhaps to reverse ossification if it has happened.

Thanks!

Edited by userx8, 11 February 2014 - 04:47 AM.

#2 userx8

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:13 AM

Could growth hormone also play a role in this too?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:59 AM

What's a ts female? Why do you want wider hips? You'd better fill us in a lot more.

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#4 Jeoshua

• 662 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:29 AM

TS is "TransSexual". Meaning that userx8 has an XY chromosomal set, but is going for an XX phenotype.

Which should adequately answer your second question.

And unfortunately, since you are past puberty, userx8, I do not know of any way to force the change. Hormonal therapy earlier, before puberty, might have worked... but of course before sexual maturity would be quite an odd time to choose to undergo any kind of hormonal therapy, let alone gender reassignment. Maybe you could just focus on squats, get a nice firm rear end going, and that might help people overlook the narrow hips.

Edited by Jeoshua, 11 March 2014 - 05:33 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hips, pregnancy, relaxin, joint, pelvis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users