• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

The best Choline source for racetam synergism?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:56 PM

I see that a number of people on these forums take various sources of Choline. Alpha GPC seems to be quite popular. Ive tried DMAE, Lecithin and Alpha GPC with piracetam, all seperatley. I cant really tell which is better, would the most potent source of ACh be best for piracetam? is there no generally accepted best source or is it just that some people take different Choline sources for cost issues?

As far as i know there is Choline Bitartrate, Citrate, CDP choline, Alpha GPC, lecithen, DMAE/Centrophexine and probably more.

#2 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 05:45 PM

I will personally vouch for 250mg centrophenoxine not being enough to offset 2.4g piracetam's demand.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mnosal

• 123 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:20 PM

I previously used Choline Citrate and required a gram with 4g Piracetam. I switched to Alpha GPC and am able to get by on 300-400mg instead.

#4 helza

• 26 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 07:31 PM

How much CDP Choline would you suggest for 2.4g piracetam?

#5 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:37 PM

How about Alpha-GPC? I'm probably taking over a gram per day of this stuff. Is that too much? If choline citrate would be good enough I'd rather use that -- it's a heck of a lot cheaper, just so smelly I don't know if I could ever fully clean up my cap-em-quick.

#6 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:07 PM

I think choline supplementation for piracetam users is a individual. You should try lower and higher doses and see for your self what give you the best results.

#7 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 01:38 AM

I've found 500mg aGPC to be a reasonable complement to 2.4g piracetam. If I had to guess, 500mg citicholine would be good, too.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:23 AM

I've found that 5-10gr of lecithin and 200-300mg of AGPC per day is optimal dose for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users