Peptide Bioregulators (Russian)

peptides bioregulators

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 R794136

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

I have been recommended to use about 12 different peptide regulators. The ones discovered by Prof Khavinson. I am told that they are available in some Eastern European countries at much lower prices than are offered direct to western personal importers. Has anyone found a reliable supplier offering a substantial discount over the usual export prices?

Robin

#2 R794136

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

Has anyone tried the Khavinson bioregulators?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:38 AM

hi,

I recently found a reliable supplier of the Khavinson researched Peptide Bioregulators which IAS

has been selling

I had been mulling over buying them from IAS, but their prices are absurd... $79.99 for 20 caps.

Considering the initial course of each PB is supposed to be 30 days at 2 caps per day = 60 caps,

with a 10 day "maintenance" course every 3 months thereafter, then if I follow the recommendations,

it will cost $240 for the initial 30 day/60 caps course of each peptide bioregulator.

When you research further it seems that there is a separate PB for each organ or system, and

you combine various (typically 2 or 3) different PB's to target a specific health issue/concern.

I am interested in seeing if they improve my vision (Presbyopia), and IAS advised there are

3 separate PB's in the protocol for vision: Eye, Brain, and Vessels.

But to buy the initial 30 day/60 caps course of each of these three from IAS, it will cost

nearly $720.

Ridiculous!

I wrote to the St. Petersburg Instute complaining about IAS's prices, and they referred me

to a new distributor of theirs who will be starting shortly, called Pivotal Bioscience in Australia.

They charged me $98.76 per 60 caps of each PB, versus what would have been $240 from IAS.

Totally affordable.

This made me wonder about just how much profit IAS have been making from me all

these years, so I've asked them if they can also source the items I regularly buy from

IAS. They said it would not be a problem, and that their pricing for these is likely to also

be drastically more affordable.

I am waiting to hear back. It will be interesting to see what transpires.

Hope this helps.

#4 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

IAS are assholes. for each item they sell, they bump its price extra 20 to 30 dollars more of its original value. its an asshole move because, they have monopoly on tons of hard to find good stuff. its very difficult to find at least half of the stuff listed on their website and therefore they think they have some kind of control and power to manipulate prices. i was just lucky once i was drunk and ordered like hundreds of dollars products and at the end of the checkout they wouldnt even accept most payment and/or credit card methods. i was lucky they didnt tho, bunch of assholes overcharging crooks.

if you find another place thats better, please msg me !

• dislike x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#5 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:16 AM

sent you a pm normalizing

IAS are assholes. for each item they sell, they bump its price extra 20 to 30 dollars more of its original value. its an asshole move because, they have monopoly on tons of hard to find good stuff. its very difficult to find at least half of the stuff listed on their website and therefore they think they have some kind of control and power to manipulate prices. i was just lucky once i was drunk and ordered like hundreds of dollars products and at the end of the checkout they wouldnt even accept most payment and/or credit card methods. i was lucky they didnt tho, bunch of assholes overcharging crooks.

#6 R794136

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

Thank you.

#7 Advanc3d

• 283 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:57 AM

sent you a pm normalizing

PM me too if you dont mind. thanks

• like x 1

#8 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

I don't think (??) anyone would mind if you posted the contact details here Purist.
A search for "Pivotal BioSciences" brings up an anti cancer company in LA, bt nothing in Australia.
http://www.pivotalbiosciences.com/

If not; could you plz PM me too.

#9 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:44 AM

The contact details of the distributor the St. Petersburg Institute gave me when I wrote to

them complaining about IAS's prices, are: contact at pivotalbioscience dot com  (no "s" on the end)

They said they will have a website.. peptidebioregulators dot com, specifically for the PB's,

which will be finished and running in June sometime.

The price I got them for was $32.92 for 20 caps/$98.76 for 60 caps, and shipping was $15.70

from Australia to me in London.

They also did me a favour by specifying a "nominal" value on their invoice, which saved me
quite a lot in UK Duty and VAT.

They also have the "forte" strength (injectable) versions available of the capsules, as well
as the original Peptide Bioregulators researched and developed such as Epithalon, which I'll
get next order if the capsules work.

I'm especially interested in sourcing the original/genuine/authentic, Epithalon, Epithalamin,
Thymogen, Thymalin, Retinalamin, Prostatilen, Cortexin, etc., that I've read about in published
research, and not Chinese-made rip-offs I can buy from some fly-by-night peptide website
with no address or phone number listed and NO accountability.

I want to be certain about what I'm putting in my body.

If their pricing continues to be consistently reasonable, then the price difference between
the "real thing" and the Chinese copy will be insignificant in the grand scheme.

I've since sent them a list of the items I usually source from IAS, and they advised they can
source all of them in the original genuine brand. Work has been busy, so I've only checked
their pricing on about half of the list of items I requested compared with IAS's, but the few I've
compared are about 1/3 to 40% (ie. less than half) the price of IAS.

There's a couple of items I also buy from AwakeBrain, such as Semax and Selank, which I

also suspect I've been getting ripped-off on, and which I also put in the list I gave them.

Same deal... their price is about 1/3 to 40% the AwakeBrain price.

Obviously it's early days, but I hope this is the beginning of a new alternative source

of [allegedly] "hard to get" (as IAS says) products. Time will tell.

• like x 2

#10 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Thx pureist

Caps?  Are they also sub-lingual?

Encapsulation?

#11 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

Apologies, where I've written "caps", I mean capsules that you swallow.

They said the stronger "forte" strength versions are all injectable, either subcutaneous or I/M into the thigh or shoulder.

Edited by pureist, 11 June 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#12 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:03 AM

Apologies, where I've written "caps", I mean capsules that you swallow.

They said the stronger "forte" strength versions are all injectable, either subcutaneous or I/M into the thigh or shoulder.

Thx
My understanding is that the peptide would be broken down by the digestive process and have no effect; hence you have to inject them or take them sublingually?

Are the peptides in the capsules somehow protected from the digestive process so that they can get into the bloodstream unharmed?

#13 JoeMonp

• 7 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Pureist, thanks for you hard work.  It's persistence like yours, that opens up potentially new relieable cheaper sources. :)

• Good Point x 1

#14 JoeMonp

• 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

So the site says it will open up on the 14th of July, and it's now the 20th and it's still a W.I.P.  How are you guys making orders?  If you have made an order did it come through?  Was it legit? 

#15 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

I have been recommended to use about 12 different peptide regulators.

Can I ask who recommended that you use these peptides? Was is a medical practitioner who is knowledgeable about their safety/efficacy?

Edited by tolerant, 21 July 2014 - 06:48 AM.

#16 R794136

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Tolerant

I wrote to he Medical Centre of the Inst of Bioregulation and Gerontology. I had a lot of blood and other tests which I was able to email  them together with a comprehensive history. In my case because of the extensive information I was able to provide it was not necessary for me to attend as an outpatient at their clinic in St Petersburg. Based on my information they  suggested  a list of  their peptides I should take. 

Robin

Edited by R794136, 21 July 2014 - 11:54 AM.

#17 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

Robin, are they registered (in Russia) medical pracitioners at the clinic who made these recommendations?

I assume, if it is a clinic, there would have to be doctors working there (even in Russia), plus when you look

on their website, many of them are Dr this and Dr that.

Chris

Tolerant

I wrote to he Medical Centre of the Inst of Bioregulation and Gerontology. I had a lot of blood and other tests which I was able to email  them together with a comprehensive history. In my case because of the extensive information I was able to provide it was not necessary for me to attend as an outpatient at their clinic in St Petersburg. Based on my information they  suggested  a list of  their peptides I should take. 

Robin

#18 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

So, Robin, can I ask you, how did you go with the peptides? Did you notice any benefits? I'm about to order the one for the CNS - either the capsule form or the injectable one.

#19 R794136

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

I tried their liquid peptides.  For each  type of  peptide, I put 6 drops  on the arm and rubbed in to the skin. They are much less powerful than the capsule form. If there was an improvement it was only slight and I take other supplements that could be responsible. I have to decide what to do next. I have finished the dropper bottles I bought and need to go back to my supplier for some guidance.

Robin

#20 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Hi Robin,

When I wrote to the St. Petersburg Institute of Bioregulation and Gerontology to clarify which products

were actually theirs (after finding many peptides, including those liquid ones, on various websites), they

advised that the liquid ones (which you tried) were not their products, but were products produced by

one of their distributors, npcriz dot ru

They advised that the topically applied liquid peptides may or may not work behind the scenes, but their

noticeable/perceptable effect was not significant. My interpretation of their email was that they were saying

the liquid peptides were piss-weak, but in a way that wouldn't rubbish their distributor npcriz.

I replied and said the liquid topical ones were about 14 euros versus $80 from IAS for the capsules, and

that it seems like the liquid ones might be a less costly way to try, before plunging in and buying the

capsules for $80.

They recommended I not waste money on the liquid peptides, and that I instead contact their Australian

distributor who sells the capsule products for about $32 instead of $80.

So I contacted them, as I mentioned in my earlier posts, and eveything went/is sweet.

I've been meaning to post an update since my previous posts as I have definitely experienced beneits,

though have been busy and slack.

I will try to post a comprehensive update over the next day or so.

Who was your supplier of the liquid peptides?

Cheers,

Chris

I tried their liquid peptides.  For each  type of  peptide, I put 6 drops  on the arm and rubbed in to the skin. They are much less powerful than the capsule form. If there was an improvement it was only slight and I take other supplements that could be responsible. I have to decide what to do next. I have finished the dropper bottles I bought and need to go back to my supplier for some guidance.

Robin

#21 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

The few peptides I've dealt with (Epithalon and TB500) were reported to be of limited stability once they were mixed with water.  Useful life in liquid form is typically cited as 2 to 4 weeks, but only if refrigerated. Most peptide users keep their stock in dry form in the freezer and only mix with water within a week or two of use.

Howard

Edited by hav, 21 July 2014 - 02:55 PM.

#22 R794136

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Chris

I look forward with interest to your update as I have to make up my mind how to proceed.

I found a supplier in Ukraine. We somehow managed to get the order through with the help of google translate.

Robin

Who was your supplier of the liquid peptides?

Chris

#23 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

I have just been corresponding with the Australian supplier, who get their stock directly from St. Petersburg Institute, and they said that because of the summer holidays in Russia, there will be an interruption of supply in August. So if you want your stuff before September, you would have to order right now.

#24 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:31 PM

Any info on how they made these peptides orally bioavailable?
There is some info here:
http://www.longecity...ation/?p=694834

#25 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:04 AM

When I first started buying Peptide Bioregulators from Pivotal Bioscience in Australia I asked them the same question.

They sent me two articles which address the question of whether orally administered peptides are absorbed and become bioavailable.

One article was authored by Khavinson, and the other was completely independent and not related to Khavinson in any way.

In summary:

- Proteins and Polypeptides are broken down during the digestive process to smaller/shorter peptides

- Peptides up to 4 amino acids in length are readily absorbed

I'm quite sure they must be absorbed and work because I have had two slipped discs in my back for many years, and since

starting Peptide Bioregulators I can feel the improvement without any doubt.

Previously, if I didn't do stomach crunches every day to maintain core strength and stability, after about 10 days of not doing

them the two slipped discs would cause havoc in terms of pain every day. Just sitting on a chair at work for the day seemed

to inflame the area and I would be in constant pain.

If I hadn't been doing stomach crunches and did something mildly strenuous like working in the garden on a Sunday (mowing

lawn, bending over, lifting refuse, etc.), then for most of the following week I would be in agony.

Even if I had been keeping up with the stomach crunch routine, a days gardening would cause moderate pain and discomfort

for 2-3 days following.

Now however, I haven't done any stomach crunches in months and everything is fine.

I can still feel I have slipped discs, but they just don't seem to flare up.

I can irritate my back/slipped discs by lifting or sitting awkwardly, which will generate some mild pain, but if I get a good nights

sleep afterwards having done so, then everything seems to have recovered and settled down when I wake up.

I know it's not just me. I have a friend who has a badly shaped lower spine and one leg longer than the other, and she has

constant lower back pain. She's been taking large doses of pain killers every day for years.

She tried them and her day to day pain is now about 10% of what it was. She also says she can irritate it by wearing high heels

or jogging, but that he back seems to recover and settle down after a rest.

I can't report on any of the other Peptide Bioregulators for other organs/body areas. Even though I'm taking them, there is nothing

which is as faulty like my back, which I would notice has corrected itself.

There doesn't seem to be a way of attaching the articles here, so I've pasted below some text from the article I received which is

not related to Khavinson:

Biochemistry of digestion, absorption and detoxification - Prof. Dr. Hedef D. El-Yassin (2011)

3) Absorption of Amino Acids and Peptides
Dietary proteins are, with very few exceptions, not absorbed. Rather, they must be
digested into amino acids or di- and tripeptides first, through the action of gastric and
pancreatic proteases. The brush border of the small intestine is equipped with a
family of peptidases. Like lactase and maltase, these peptidases are integral
membrane proteins rather than soluble enzymes. They function to further the
hydrolysis of lumenal peptides, converting them to free amino acids and very small
peptides. These endproducts of digestion, formed on the surface of the enterocyte,
are ready for absorption.

b) Absorption of Peptides
There is virtually no absorption of peptides longer than four amino acids. However, there is
abundant absorption of di- and tripeptides in the small intestine. These small peptides are
absorbed into the small intestinal epithelial cell by cotransport with H+ ions via a transporter
called PepT1.

#26 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

Ah! :) Thx Pure.

So it looks like GHK should be absorbed intact if swallowed.  I wonder about GHK-Cu?
http://www.longecity...c-regeneration/

#27 firebeastm

• 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

Pure, how do you order from Pivotal Bioscience ? By e-mail? What is the address then ?

#28 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

Yes, I email orders.

Their address is contact@pivotalbioscience.com

They ship to me via DHL.

#29 Nemo888

• 214 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

So it looks like GHK should be absorbed intact if swallowed.  I wonder about GHK-Cu?

If by absorbed you mean a fraction of 1% will make it into your bloodstream if it is near a neutral pH, is water soluble and has an affinity for lipid layer penetration. That is after the gauntlet of enzymes, stomach acids and pepsin.

The only sensible solution is injections. Don't waste your time and money.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 pure

• 111 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

I've since read that GHK is rapidly degraded by Carboxypeptidase and other enzymes

irrespective of how it enters the body, and thus is probably of little benefit even if injected. :(

If by absorbed you mean a fraction of 1% will make it into your bloodstream if it is near a neutral pH, is water soluble and has an affinity for lipid layer penetration. That is after the gauntlet of enzymes, stomach acids and pepsin.

The only sensible solution is injections. Don't waste your time and money.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: peptides, bioregulators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users