Nicotine gum, can you make it work differlt

need sleep

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GreenLemon

• 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 07:16 PM

Hi,

I know this may sound crazy but if it can work now and then then all the better ok thank you.

--- How can you chew/use nicotine gum to make have the depressant effect (sleepy). in the past I have found that when it really makes you sleepy it does and I can sleep then... (sorry for bad enlgish I am really low on sleep for ages now and I dont care now I just want to get my sleep better now thank you )

RIGHT, SO How can you use the nicotine do make you sleepy? ... do you chew it fast???? ...
thank you.

#2 Dazzcat

• 91 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

In my experience with chewing gum, mostly due to relieving tobacco withdrawals, it has had no depressant effect regardless of how I have chewed it. Rather it's stimulating and relaxing at the same time, not something that I think would help with sleep at all. I strongly suggest to stay away from nicotine, unless the goal is to help with post tobacco withdrawals. Nicotine addiction is something that can slowly creep up on you and not really worth playing around with, in my opinion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users