Photo

Noticed this on Reddit

impurities aniracetam intellimeds

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sanguine_Rogue

• 392 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

I found this just a few moments ago and wanted to share it here so that more people could be aware of the situation. Not sure exactly how credible this is, but the more people who see this the more can comment and expand on it.

http://www.reddit.co...unny_read_here/

#2 betaken

• 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:42 AM

:wacko: can`t image that, Intellimeds.co.uk seems a good place to go!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

I read that a bit ago too.

The OP sounds very pretentious in the comments, and doesn't seem to understand that Aniracetam clumps.

The way I see it, either every Aniracetam user has been duped, this dude is full of it, or Intellimeds is not reputable, or a combination of the three.

#4 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

I can attest that the Aniracetam that I've received from intellimeds looked the same as the one I bought from smartpowders and biosciencenutra, for what it's worth.

#5 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:15 AM

Guy does some home chemistry and then draws conclusions. If he sends it for professional independent testing and it comes back as bad then fine but right now he risks legal action in my opinion.

#6 Sanguine_Rogue

• Topic Starter
  • 392 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

I definitely agree about the clumping, as most of the aniracetam I've come across tends to clump up a bit. But the fact that the aniracetam dissolved in warm water is what causes me to pretty much agree with the guy (unless I read something wrong), especially considering Aniracetam is fat soluble and not water soluble.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#7 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Read the comments, it is supposedly soluble in both.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: impurities, aniracetam, intellimeds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users