221 replies to this topic

#91 Sapper

• 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'm in for two grams~

#92 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:36 AM

I don't understand why this isn't moving forward.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Sellers not respond from what I understand.

#94 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

Didn't you trying to contact the guy yourself?? It's obviously a bust. What don't you understand?

Edited by foreseason, 29 April 2014 - 08:55 AM.

#95 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

I did and he didn't answer. On the other hand OP claimed (from the very beginning) that everything was set up.

Starts to look fishy to me.

#96 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

Yeah its a setup because I told EVERYONE to pay him....NOT. The supplier was out of town for a week so he didn't respond to my emails asking what the hell was up with this guy. I guess be patient because I know he wants to sell it. Not sure what the hell is up with the reseller. Just hold off till they figure it out I guess.
I have nothing to do with this buy. I'm not going to jail for making money off NSI.

#97 Sapper

• 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Has anyone ever tried procuring NSI-189 from Alibaba, or a Chinese manufacturer?

#98 qlawi90

• 19 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

stay away from this deal, guys. its sounds fishy for me.

• like x 3

#99 tritium

• 384 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:57 PM

stay away from this deal, guys. its sounds fishy for me.

I agree. xks probably just made up a gmail address himself so that he can release all responsibility from himself and trick people into thinking they are sending money to another person.  Either that, or it's a friend of his that will collect the money and run for him and take a small portion as a fee whilst sending the rest back to xks.

• like x 2

#100 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

I don't think anybody has sent anybody any money yet. Seems like he was just trying to act as a matchmaker. I still have some hope this will pan out.

#101 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

Tritium you really should shut up. I hope you aren't in my dihexa buy because if you are I'll refund your money so you can go talk shit on someone else. I'm completely stepping away from this NSI thing now. I want nothing to do with this dude if he can't even make good on this order.
The original procurer of the product is someone I do business with. If this reseller can't get his shit together then it's his loss. If it was a scam I wouldn't even need to create a new address I'd just have everyone here send me the money but I haven't done that nor have I had everyone send money to this guy so shut your mouth
I personally don't trust the guy if he can't even fill the guinea pigs order regardless of if the original procurer of the product is trusted by me. Hopefully the original procurer of the product will find another re shipper since this guy is not updating me or anyone else here or even taking the guinea pigs money. I'll keep people posted if he finds a new reseller. I posted this thread to assess product demand for him and clearly it is high. That was my only involvement in this.
The dude sounds fishy to me now as well. THAT IS WHY I SAID one person order and see what happens and as far as I know the reshipper didn't even respond so screw the reshipper.
  • like x 3

#102 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:33 AM

Crazy witch hunt in this thread. I think a scammer would be more responsive, given that he just wants people's money and doesn't have to deal with acquiring and distributing an actual product. Granted, now I'll be accused of being in league with them, especially since my account is relatively new (though any mod can see my IP is different). Oh well.

• like x 1

#103 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

You people are ridiculous.  Yeah this whole thing seems fishy, but XKS never even asked for any money.  That's a pretty important step in a scam.  How can you accuse someone of scamming you when they didn't even ask for your money?

He's been very legitimate in the Dihexa group buy, including giving refunds to those who have changed their minds.  That's another thing a "scammer" would probably not be doing. 

In the end, if I get screwed,  I'll happily eat my words.  As of now, I don't see any reason to be hurling accusations

Edited by foreseason, 30 April 2014 - 03:02 AM.

• like x 1
  • dislike x 1

#104 neuralis

• 84 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

It's a shame this group buy didn't go through. :(

Considering how much interest there is in this substance, maybe someone else can step up and organize another group buy from scratch??

#105 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

I noticed that this website ( http://tht.co/images/ ) has an image for nsi-189 so maybe they will stock it sometime. I think some other sites are considering it too so maybe soon it will be easy to just buy a few grams from somewhere. It will probably be more expensive tho.

#106 tdmonster99

• 46 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

PWAIN, why the hell hasn't that site been mentioned before?  They have (-)-BPAP, pitolisant and bunch of other compounds that group buys were supposed to procure.  I wonder if it is legit.

#107 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:56 PM

PWAIN, why the hell hasn't that site been mentioned before?  They have (-)-BPAP, pitolisant and bunch of other compounds that group buys were supposed to procure.  I wonder if it is legit.

Because it's new and not 100% finished yet. yadayada knows/has done business with the owner, so if you trust him it's legit.

• like x 1

#108 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

The procurer a lot of you have bought stuff from. The supply is still there and he will still try to unload it so it is just a waiting game now to when he can find a new reshipper I guess if he is not using the mentioned one.

#109 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Because it's new and not 100% finished yet. yadayada knows/has done business with the owner, so if you trust him it's legit.

Should probably add that he seems legit. I've mailed with him a bit and he seems like a great guy.

#110 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

Should probably add that he seems legit. I've mailed with him a bit and he seems like a great guy.

So is this the same guy that supplied the BPAP (who had some trouble) and pitolisant in yadayada's group buys?

#111 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

Hahahah would you like some dmso with that sir??
  • like x 1

#112 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm down for a gram.

Do you accept paypal?

#113 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:51 AM

I'm down for a gram.
Do you accept paypal?

Maybe you should read the thread first.
  • dislike x 1

#114 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:56 AM

Just caught up. Still hopeful. I'm having a sample sent out when/if I get it.

Edited by Lobotomy, 02 May 2014 - 04:57 AM.

#115 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

So is this the same guy that supplied the BPAP (who had some trouble) and pitolisant in yadayada's group buys?

Not 100% sure, but I think so.

#116 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

came across this site, that supposedly is selling it: http://nutraction.com/shop/nsi-189/
currently out of stock though..something to keep an eye on

#117 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:30 AM

If all works out with this and everything seems kosher I would like to buy 20 grams, but if I could request to pay for it in 5 mg increments beginning in June that would be financially feasible.

#118 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:48 AM

buy 20 grams,
pay for it in 5 mg increments

Err do you mean in 5 gram increments?? :)

Edited by PWAIN, 03 May 2014 - 04:48 AM.

#119 Lobotomy

• 110 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:35 PM

So I got a response from the guy. Looks like it's actually $55/g. I wonder if that's just the shipping cost tacked on. Seems reasonable enough.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

IN response to PWAIN that is what I meant 5 gram increments.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users