* * * * - 4 votes

Becoming a psychopath

psychopaths

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:05 PM

Psychopathy is a personality disorder, it's something you choose to become, or choose to retain at the least - it's a personna created not just as a result of compensatory or narcissistic adaptation, but rather , it's a natural instinct and chosen desire to retain a disregard for human lives or feelings, and laws - it simply means that you care only about select things and if anyone gets in your way they are removed, regardless of their feelings. 

There is no chemical basis or cause of psychopathy, it is an aura you choose to embrace, even if chemically you are amygdaloid suppressed, you may or may not be able to do anything about this, even oxytocin treatments, which would be hypothesized psychopathic personna's, actually make some psychopaths more aggressive, showing that it truly is in the mind on another level, besides, psychopaths have a wicked will, if they don't want to change, they won't change..it doesn't matter how much someone tries to convince them, they simply choose not to be shaken .

It's like Michael Cain said,

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money, they can't be bought, bullied, or negotiated with, some men just want to watch the world burn.

And indeed, one way or another, whether just lying their way into higher corporations, or whether making up lies to hurt others, or whether going 360 degrees and burning a city down - psychopaths engage in whatever, whenever, without inhibition, they may think about it, but it doesn't phase them , and they are naturals at going above and beyond....

OP , there is really no benefit to being todays definition of a psychopath, you can be disinhibited and fearless without being a psychopath, think like this, would you rather be the "light" equivalent to the psychopath; a vigilante, knight, a noble, someone who regards truth and acts to inform with fearlessness, or someone who is more or less holding very few truths to their heart, and having no long-term goals except money and power.....it's more difficult to go against the grain of society and this is steadily becoming a psychopathic grain, so to be one against the rising psychopathy would be a more noble accomplishment, worth far more merit ....than being without values.

Psychopaths usually have a variable gene set, usually either have adrenal fatigue or overactive adrenals, typically have more adrenaline on their strong days, but deficient levels of noradrenaline, which is weird, because usually those two are hand in hand, because of the placement of noradrenaline, which happens to be more present in the frontal cortex and amygdala than the pure adrenaline, without the nor, this may be a reason why psychopaths tend to rely heavily on cocaine and meth to fuel their career, rage or w/e they do with themselves....their dopamine levels, if I remember correctly, are not high on average, but their reuptake sites are higher so their dopamine gets used up very quickly, so they are constantly seeking a rush, and usually cling to dopamine reuptake inhibitors such as cocaine, or ritalin, or things like meth that have similar effects.....because the DAT protein is higher in psychopaths, and I believe their dopamine auto receptors are also genetically dysfunctional, so they get more of a rush from stimulants than your average bear.....

They also typically have altered endorphin concentrations in the brain, which is also responsible for blunted emotions, and many of these type may have deficient levels of other endogenous opiates, like dynorphin and enkephalin, but more beta-endorphin and nociceptin....
Since these play a role in central nervous system, and the endorphins blunt norepinephrine release, but not so much adrenaline, this is the most plausible hypothesis in terms of those areas.......

But the brain and grey matter especially is  so complex, you can't mimic psychopathy under normal circumstances, because we create alot of the chemical conditions by choosing to think a certain a way......and I don't believe that many psychopaths are healthy, some of them are, but some are not...just like some are successful, and can blend in, and some can't....

You got it wrong with the dopamine reuptake man...

its that psychopaths get more dopamine with evil stuff or some stuff like that.

as in, they get a rush from seeing someone in pain,etc.

god dam psychos, good for nothing!

I've got it wrong ? Lmao, you've got it wrong, ready to get crushed?

I'm going to first give reasoning, then evidence.

Then you can admit defeat and submit yourself.

1.) If psychopaths had less dopamine reuptake, then why would they cling to dopamine reuptake inhibitors like cocaine and similar drugs?

2.) If they get a dopamine "rush" from doing "evil things", then they don't have a rush to begin with, because they are doing things TO GET A RUSH, therefore, you defeated yourself with your own statement.

3.) Psychopaths are incredibly "prone to boredom", and hence why they seek a rush, because the little things that most people enjoy and find as quality of life, are not sufficient for your average psychopath - they need more stimulation. (!)   (!) 

Dopamine abnormalities linked to violence

A new study adds to evidence that abnormalities in the brain's use of the neurotransmitter dopamine play a role in violent behavior.

Using SPET (single-photon emission tomography), Jyrki Kuikka and colleagues compared striatal dopamine transporter (DAT) density in 21 impulsive violent offenders, 10 non-violent alcoholics, and 21 control subjects. A higher DAT density, they note, indica ates increased overall dopamine transmission. (The researchers compared their violent subjects to non-violent alcoholics in order to control for the effects of alcohol abuse, which was reported by all of the violent subjects.)

The researchers found that compared to the other two groups, violent offenders had a high DAT density and a "spotty" DAT distribution. These abnormalities, the researchers say, "may be associated with overactive and miscontrolled dopaminergic transmission n." Nonviolent alcoholics, in contrast, had significantly lower DAT densities than control subjects.

In addition, Kuikka et al. note, young violent offenders did not exhibit normal left-right asymmetry in DAT distribution, while scans of older violent offenders revealed a more normal distribution. This late normalization of asymmetry, the researchers say y, "may reflect late neurobiological maturation among habitually violent offenders."

The researchers say their findings are consistent with animal studies that suggest an association between aggression and increased dopamine activity in the brain.

-----

"Abnormal structure of human striatal dopamine re-uptake sites in habitually violent alcoholic offenders: a fractal analysis," Jyrki T. Kuikka, Jari Tiihonen, Kim A. Bergström, Jari Karhu, Pirkko Räsänen, and Markku Eronen, Neuroscience Letters, Vo ol. 253, 1998, pp. 195-197. Address: Jyrki T. Kuikka, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland, jkuikka@uku.fi.

So all of thee above plus the study, shows that psychopaths do NOT have higher dopamine, they have dopamine that gets used up quickly , hence they are constantly seeking a rush, or challenge.

Oops, you lose. ;)

Edited by Area-1255, 27 December 2014 - 08:08 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#32 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

He may have won actually, if you check his other posts it's clear he's a troll. Lol
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#33 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:36 AM

He may have won actually, if you check his other posts it's clear he's a troll. Lol

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=704599

I should have investigated a little, lol.

I found this gem , where  he clearly has a "colorful tone".   :sleep:
Who talks like that, even I'm not that bad with the colors, and that font size / type was horrible.

EDIT : At least the evidence is on the board now, you know, as far as DAT and Psychopathy.  :happy:

You should just drink and not worry about it.
If your so caught up in all this health stuff, then like what's the point. at the end of the day... like , man.. what about trying to free and not being so obsessive about health..

Edited by Area-1255, 28 December 2014 - 12:38 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#34 Jeff McJackoff

• 25 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

I should have investigated a little, lol.

I found this gem , where  he clearly has a "colorful tone".   :sleep:
Who talks like that, even I'm not that bad with the colors, and that font size / type was horrible.

EDIT : At least the evidence is on the board now, you know, as far as DAT and Psychopathy.  :happy:

You should just drink and not worry about it.
If your so caught up in all this health stuff, then like what's the point. at the end of the day... like , man.. what about trying to free and not being so obsessive about health..

iezHvAGFY.jpg

Edited by bird3, 28 December 2014 - 10:33 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • dislike x 2
  • Needs references x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#35 stolpioni

• Topic Starter
  • 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:44 AM

Psychopathy is a personality disorder...

Why is it a disorder? It feels like everything nowadays is a "disorder".

Maybe psychopathy is just a personality trait. Don't you think humans needed psychopats back when we lived in caves?

Those were the fearless ones who went out and killed the lions.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#36 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

I watched this short documentary on narcissists today. It was quite informative and entertaining. Selfishness is not a desirable trait lol.

Edited by Fenix_, 31 December 2014 - 09:00 AM.

• like x 1

#37 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 02:13 PM

Maybe psychopathy is just a personality trait. Don't you think humans needed psychopats back when we lived in caves?

It is a trait, or a set of traits, I agree that disorder is thrown around too much....but it's a strongly internalized set of traits....and it's an adaptation process for many. 

• like x 1

#38 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 11:33 AM

How about maximizing T and reducing cortisol? 
Modafinil for the DA and Noradrenaline aspects.
A benzo for the disinhibition, NMDA Antagonists, make me psychopathic but not in a cant find the word... I'm on a NMDA antag right now.
Pleasure seeking feeling. Just numb and logically thinking. Unable to empathize on an emotional level, however logically, quite the opposite. Extremely good at it. 
I do not advocate the above statements, they were posted by a NMDA interrupted sub-sociopath. 

Increasing Dopamine, reducing cortisol, increasing DHT to increase GABA and NE. Increasing T to above human levels shows a lot of promise for those. fuck i found the word.. HEDONISTIC. 
NMDA antagonists do not make me hedonistic as a psychopath would be, but bring me disconnected emotions. And logicality so that I can interpret situations with minimal emotional input. 
I am aggressive, hedonistic, selfish, lonely, and manipulative. You do not want to become as I am.

Test Cyp at doses of 200mg+ a week, benzos and modafinil give me all the edge I would ever need. Plus DHT levels 2x above ref range. It's a very powerful feeling, without self control. you may lose yourself.

Benzos come with risks, so does T, so does everything in life. Pick and choose as you wish my friend. Oxytocin may fix your social anxiety, bond with the people you're with and you may not want to become sociopathic afterall.
I've already given too much information. If others shall chime in, please do. I love to learn and analyze.

Edited by factsmachine, 01 January 2015 - 11:36 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#39 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:44 PM

How about maximizing T and reducing cortisol? 
Modafinil for the DA and Noradrenaline aspects.
A benzo for the disinhibition, NMDA Antagonists, make me psychopathic but not in a cant find the word... I'm on a NMDA antag right now.
Pleasure seeking feeling. Just numb and logically thinking. Unable to empathize on an emotional level, however logically, quite the opposite. Extremely good at it. 
I do not advocate the above statements, they were posted by a NMDA interrupted sub-sociopath. 

Increasing Dopamine, reducing cortisol, increasing DHT to increase GABA and NE. Increasing T to above human levels shows a lot of promise for those. fuck i found the word.. HEDONISTIC. 
NMDA antagonists do not make me hedonistic as a psychopath would be, but bring me disconnected emotions. And logicality so that I can interpret situations with minimal emotional input. 
I am aggressive, hedonistic, selfish, lonely, and manipulative. You do not want to become as I am.

Test Cyp at doses of 200mg+ a week, benzos and modafinil give me all the edge I would ever need. Plus DHT levels 2x above ref range. It's a very powerful feeling, without self control. you may lose yourself.

Benzos come with risks, so does T, so does everything in life. Pick and choose as you wish my friend. Oxytocin may fix your social anxiety, bond with the people you're with and you may not want to become sociopathic afterall.
I've already given too much information. If others shall chime in, please do. I love to learn and analyze.

All very true stuff, but still doesn't do anything without the mindset and the "culture" ...

Most psychopaths are that way partially or mostly because of their adaptation to events, feeling not just a disconnect but a dissatisfaction in some area of their life, thus having to climb the latter by no means...

Also, the high test/low cortisol hypothesis is garbage........if that were the case, then all bodybuilders who nearly crush cortisol to nothing and have supraphysiological levels of test - would all be un-empathic, but that's not the case.... I know tons of bodybuilders who have these specs, low cortisol etc.....some from NY and some while in other states...and they all are mostly very caring people, discernable, hate animal cruelty etc ...so I disagree however I believe adrenaline has something to do with it....

I believe that there are also some parallel's with obsessive-compulsive disorders and yes low NMDA-activity is one of the most plausible hypothesis in terms of blunted emotions, but I also believe glutamate is very high or very low in psychopathic minds....

High might be the over-reactive, aggressive but introverted type, whereas low might be the extroverted , charismatic, workplace type...or could be the other way around. 

And yes, psychopathy is mostly just lying and manipulating, but if someone crosses a psychopathic personna in a manner that jeopardizes them - then they will often react in a manner equal to ....well, we all know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...stands to say anti-socials firmly believe in this....

#40 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

Interesting points.
it has been observed that sociopaths do have higher T and lower Cortisol though. Check the studies.
Test is connected to so many different things and dominance and dopamine are one.
cortisol activates the amygdala. And since psychopaths show low amygdala activation, this hOlds relevance.

Personally, a lack of emotional bonding, and emotional abuse, along with difficult circumstances are a known trigger. That all describes my past to the T. Plus crimes, drugs, risktaking, ect.

I'd rather not be a sociopath. But rather a warm Alpha that will give and receive. Through deception? Possibly. We all use deception sometime or rather.
Sorry can't edit post on mobile.

I may be the high glutamate and that's why I respond very very well to nmda antagonists. I am introverted and when pushed, I will push back usually too hard for the circumstances.

#41 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:03 PM

Interesting points.
it has been observed that sociopaths do have higher T and lower Cortisol though. Check the studies.
Test is connected to so many different things and dominance and dopamine are one.
cortisol activates the amygdala. And since psychopaths show low amygdala activation, this hOlds relevance.

Personally, a lack of emotional bonding, and emotional abuse, along with difficult circumstances are a known trigger. That all describes my past to the T. Plus crimes, drugs, risktaking, ect.

I'd rather not be a sociopath. But rather a warm Alpha that will give and receive. Through deception? Possibly. We all use deception sometime or rather.
Sorry can't edit post on mobile.

I may be the high glutamate and that's why I respond very very well to nmda antagonists. I am introverted and when pushed, I will push back usually too hard for the circumstances.

I have high testosterone and lower cortisol, and low-normal range estradiol, and I'm not psychopathic. 

I do not respect animal torture, I'm pissed off by it, I can't stand liars and people who sugar coat things, especially in certain individuals.

I also have spiritual beliefs....so , It really just comes down to the person.

You can be alphamale and still be a good conscience person - it's what you choose to be that matters. 

You think that mass-shooters had high test levels, on the contrary, they had a relative, on average, lack of masculinity, especially the ones like ELLIOTT RODGER;

He had narcissism 101 re-written and then force fed to the general population, and yet, clearly no game, and few , very weak at that, pubertal traits.... 

How do you explain that?

Attached File  images.jpg   8.46KB   1 downloads

Point is..nothing is that clear-cut with science..you can't make assumptions  - factsmachine, you are definitely intelligent, and I don't doubt your position, but just remember everyone has different genetic makeup.....

I believe anyone can be heartless, and even psychopathic, regardless of hormone levels..there are very few pre-requisites, because psychopathy is basically a deviant form of willpower - a desire to be unscrupulous, and there are females who probably don't have much testosterone at all, aka low bone mass, low frame or w/e - I actually knew one that fit this description, and she was tiny, like 4'9 tall at age 18...and she is not only a bitch but doesn't care about anyone but herself, and feels no empathy for anyone. 

So clearly, the testosterone hypothesis is not only obsolete, but completely off-base. 

I DO however believe testosterone has a role in the types or variants of behavior of deviant individuals...for example, low testosterone men and women may be more emotionally starved and have more need for local manipulation, or simple type manipulation, and the devious behavior could challenge family and friends first..whereas people with higher testosterone are more likely to be charismatic and be able to perform their will on a much larger scale. 

Edited by Area-1255, 01 January 2015 - 01:08 PM.

• like x 1

#42 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:07 PM

There is more to this picture than we currently know of.
Of course, we don't have a brain scan of elliot Rodgers. I believe the brain activation plays a huge part. As well as genetic predisposition, and triggering factors of course.
high t, low e2, low cort will not make you a sociopath. But it will increase your Norepinephrine. Correct? Because certain times it's hard to tell if it's cortisol or NE that gives me certain symptoms. You are aware of the positive feedback loop.

#43 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 01:11 PM

There is more to this picture than we currently know of.
Of course, we don't have a brain scan of elliot Rodgers. I believe the brain activation plays a huge part. As well as genetic predisposition, and triggering factors of course.
high t, low e2, low cort will not make you a sociopath. But it will increase your Norepinephrine. Correct? Because certain times it's hard to tell if it's cortisol or NE that gives me certain symptoms. You are aware of the positive feedback loop.

Depending on where DHT is , yes, that is probable that norepinerphine will go up - and this will then raise beta-endorphin and dynorphin which can blunt / re-channel emotions.....

My norepinephrine has been good, in years past it was elevated....
I do have serious mindset, I also have the warrior gene in addition to the above..and many other genes being that I come from an Italian background, amongst others.....

I usually use a multitude of dietary techniques to make sure norepinephrine isn't too high...generally eating beets, celery, high omega-3 intake.....works to your advantage when you have a good genetic background, hormone ration then you just modulate everything there on out through diet.

Edited by Area-1255, 01 January 2015 - 01:13 PM.

#44 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:40 AM

Btw, it does also make sense that psychopaths have low NMDA activity because that particular glutamate receptor stimulates OXYTOCIN - which is the ONLY abnormal parameter that is CONSISTENT across the board in almost all violent offenders and sociopaths. Fact of the matter is, you can be a psychopath if you have low test levels, you can be one if they are high - but in either case, for w/e reason....OXYTOCIN is disrupted which almost always to a dopamine or glutamate deficiency...so I would make a fair bet that almost all psychopaths have either a deficiency in dopamine, or in glutamate.

#45 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:26 AM

Hmm.. i also read that Psychopaths get more charming and manipulative after being tried with SSRI'S. So DXM, a non selective SRI, NMDA antagonist as well as a delta opiate agonist does wonders for bringing these traits to life.
I am taking armistane and high doses of T, going on a cycle soon anyways. Well, armistane lowers E2 (Connected to serotonin, thus Oxytocin. And also LOWERS cortisol!) It's quite the formula.
That plus modafinil, and a benzo really makes me as psychopathic as I could get really. I lost my self control easy. I was talking about doing terrible things for fun. i wasn't afraid of interaction, and found my way with whomever I was talking to.
The dose of dxm i use is typically 120-200mg. This doesn't take away much of my cognitive ability, which I need.
Feel like I can't lose, could do anything. But was smart enough to not commit stupid crimes because I don't want to go the evil route, only the get ahead route.

Tomorrow a girl is coming over, I'm doing my stack. I already have a lot of confidence and will do whatever it takes to explore her personality and make sure both of us gain something. I could've taken advantage of her while she was drunk last night, but I still have the self control to knoW what is right and wrong.
that's what keeps me from doing something very illegal for benefit.
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#46 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:34 AM

Hmm.. so if an ssri makes a psychopath worse, or better, however you look at it. And serotonin helps modulate oxytocin, why does this not fix the behavior?
Also this girl I know with a seizure disorder takes something to lower glutamate. She is still very emotional and the opposite of a psychopath. she shows some dopaminergic traits, and suffers from depression.. such as drunk driving, just an example of high risk behavior. I'm thinking she has low serotonin, this is all speculation, for the benefit of a more thorough discussion.
  • dislike x 1

#47 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

Hmm.. so if an ssri makes a psychopath worse, or better, however you look at it. And serotonin helps modulate oxytocin, why does this not fix the behavior?
Also this girl I know with a seizure disorder takes something to lower glutamate. She is still very emotional and the opposite of a psychopath. she shows some dopaminergic traits, and suffers from depression.. such as drunk driving, just an example of high risk behavior. I'm thinking she has low serotonin, this is all speculation, for the benefit of a more thorough discussion.

Because it also comes down to genetics and how many oxytocin RECEPTORS you have and also how your body uses OXYTOCIN.

#48 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:06 AM

The only way you can really define a psychopath is the basic lack of guilt or negative emotions when committing a morally unacceptable act (in the view of subjective morality, since objective morality probably doesn't exist).

Psychopaths don't really have an issue with empathy (at least a objective understanding of it), otherwise they wouldn't understand human emotions at such a logical and transparent level. 

For example if you were devoid of empathy you would simply have aspergers, be lethargic, or be experiencing antipathy, since psychopaths are usually social and charismatic when things align, this puts the lack

of empathy theory at rest.

Another misconception about psychopaths is that they are all successful, there are many psychopaths that are not successful, because people feel something is off. To be a charismatic psychopath you need a mixture of

the right upbringing (learning where the social boundaries are in theory) and some other stuff.

So what Psychopaths probably don't feel is that there anything wrong with manipulating emotions for their own gains immorally which leads to -

Normal people experience "conjuction" which is a subjective emotion ( a mask of the real political reason)  that prevents them from breaking certain moral rules and thus facing consequences. This fear of the anger of the masses

is a core social trait in all human beings - this is the fear of anger. When normal people break "conjunction" they experience guilt, so the "conjunction feeling prevents them from doing anything guilty in the first place.

This means I hypothesize the only thing that really defines a psychopath is that they don't experience "conjunction". Or they experience much less of it than normal people do. This means they simply

see social boundaries as logical(objective) things.

Therefore testosterone, cortisol, drug induced dopamine effects probably has nothing to do with it, its probably a genuine brain disorder/mutation that cause a certain part of the brain to not work properly e.g. likely hood of immoral 

or criminal behavior.

For example dopamine drugs make you feel like you are capable of such behaviour because you are high and feel you can do anything, but there is a world of difference from the calculating nature of psychopaths

to gambling or taking risks on a dopamine high.

Edited by Major Legend, 03 March 2015 - 10:10 AM.

#49 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

The only way you can really define a psychopath is the basic lack of guilt or negative emotions when committing a morally unacceptable act (in the view of subjective morality, since objective morality probably doesn't exist).

Psychopaths don't really have an issue with empathy (at least a objective understanding of it), otherwise they wouldn't understand human emotions at such a logical and transparent level. 

For example if you were devoid of empathy you would simply have aspergers, be lethargic, or be experiencing antipathy, since psychopaths are usually social and charismatic when things align, this puts the lack

of empathy theory at rest.

Another misconception about psychopaths is that they are all successful, there are many psychopaths that are not successful, because people feel something is off. To be a charismatic psychopath you need a mixture of

the right upbringing (learning where the social boundaries are in theory) and some other stuff.

So what Psychopaths probably don't feel is that there anything wrong with manipulating emotions for their own gains immorally which leads to -

Normal people experience "conjuction" which is a subjective emotion ( a mask of the real political reason)  that prevents them from breaking certain moral rules and thus facing consequences. This fear of the anger of the masses

is a core social trait in all human beings - this is the fear of anger. When normal people break "conjunction" they experience guilt, so the "conjunction feeling prevents them from doing anything guilty in the first place.

This means I hypothesize the only thing that really defines a psychopath is that they don't experience "conjunction". Or they experience much less of it than normal people do. This means they simply

see social boundaries as logical(objective) things.

Therefore testosterone, cortisol, drug induced dopamine effects probably has nothing to do with it, its probably a genuine brain disorder/mutation that cause a certain part of the brain to not work properly e.g. likely hood of immoral 

or criminal behavior.

For example dopamine drugs make you feel like you are capable of such behaviour because you are high and feel you can do anything, but there is a world of difference from the calculating nature of psychopaths

to gambling or taking risks on a dopamine high.

Psychopathy is kinda like a dim-view of social interactions, and those who embrace the personality are generally shallow people who are objective oriented - whether they experience normal degrees of pleasure is up in the air - but there is some evidence positive emotions are lesser too...all of us are capable of becoming psychopaths - even women, even young girls - it's just a matter of you saying to yourself "this is what is important and these peoples feelings are not" - it's about HOW YOU EMPHASIZE events or interactions in your head, it's about what your goals are..it may not even be a genetic "defect" the simple fact of the matter is - if you  are truly a psychopath then there are no pre-requsites necessary - you have all you need instilled within your mind - everything else is just a supplement or a means to an end.

Because there are so many different levels of anti social personality disorders - it's quite ridiculous to define a "psychopath" one way or another...and tbh, Lables are over used and in particular today I'm not overly feeling the use of them as amusing.

With that all being said, I think it's important to note whether ones worst parts of themselves are looking for an excuse to come out, or whether it's a semi-practical agenda that unleashes the darkest parts of the human psyche....and trust me, the darkest parts are parts that many of you THINK you realize but have never really seen..

Do you truly think that psychopaths start out that way ?

You can easily mimic some traits of, if not most or all just by choosing to dismiss fears according to a certain psychological "manifesto", that of will and move forward and see no fear, and fear no body..not everyone is built for it - but THEN AGAIN, there's that portion of kids that join the army who were never said to be built for it and yet become something nobody thought would happen...then there's people like "ZYZZ" and other self-made alpha's who were prior skinny nerds without a life.

It's about motivation, mindset and the will to get through - some use a much more pervasive ego as their entire array of equipment , and others simply include it in the toolbag.

Edited by Area-1255, 03 March 2015 - 03:03 PM.

#50 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:08 PM

Definitely. Not being afraid of overstepping boundaries, and the consequences of it. Can get you ahead and/or in trouble really fast. That's what planning ahead is all about.
I feel pretty normal these days, not much going on.
I tried going in on a Tren cycle and wow.. That made me feel more invincible, too impulsive, short fused. Somebody pissed me off and I was 2 inches away from them with my fist cocked in their face telling them how worthless they are.
Therefore, I know I can not handle Tren for now. It was a very low dose too. NMDA antagonists seem to help overall, I'm gonna get some memantine. NMDA antagonists seem to help the most out of all drugs for just about everything I have except for insomnia.
I'm not much messing with my dopamine anymore. Using the D2 agonist Pramipexole made me much more calm.
  • like x 1

#51 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:10 PM

By the way-
Area-1255 I checked out your blog and read many articles. Very very interesting, taught me a few things further into depth. Amazing job really!
  • Agree x 1

#52 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:14 PM

By the way-
Area-1255 I checked out your blog and read many articles. Very very interesting, taught me a few things further into depth. Amazing job really!

Thanks!

Which articles did you read?

#53 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:50 PM

Off the top of my head, all of the articles on serotonin. You seem to be in favor of reducing serotonin. Why is that? I know its not all, but very specific sites. Could you give me some reasoning? I understand that one of them is like the regulator for dopamine release. So turning it off is interesting.
The dopamine pot of gold article was THE BEST on your site. Just that one alone taught me a shitload. I'm very interested in trying that.. I don't have access to 90% of the stuff though. But I do have Rx anti nausea, like you said to get before everything! Haha.
Have you tried that pot of gold yet? If so, what can you describe the state to be of?
Also learned about various testosterone and estradiol things. My E2 is very low and my T is supra physiological. (300mg Cyp a week, 25mg prop a day, and .5mg of letrozole daily. With exemestane E3D to prevent rebound.)
My problems are I have anxiety, I get hypomanic. And my mood is low and dull most of the time. I get anger and impulsive/dominance bouts. I suspect excessive Alpha1 activation. I have Tamulsolin (used for BPH) that I have yet to try. But I shall give it a go RIGHT NOW. and report back.
Also going to get on Tren in order to false positive high E2 on my blood work to get a AI rxed. I told him I have gyno (mild) and he said it'll just go away (LOL).
I'm thinking of doing a Tren ace only cycle so there's no E2 to aggravate my gyno. Or maybe I'll do 50mg of Cyp a week.
What are your thoughts?
Btw, you know your shit. I am grateful to have a conversation with such an inquisitive and intelligent individual.. Great minds think alike my friend.

#54 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:58 PM

OH SHIT WHOOPS.
http://en.m.wikipedi...dose_phenomenon
It especially says: very common in those also taking beta blockers. I took a 1/4 of metoprolol earlier and .75mg Klonopin. I'm going to take an ephedrine, that should help protect against that.

#55 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

First time I had sex, it was hard for me to maintain being hard. Parents were in the next room, nervous as fuck, it happened out of the blue without foreplay.
http://www.allthings...rections.19251/
This is very interesting. Alpha 1 and alpha 2 antagonism causes an erection. So yohimbe and tamulsolin. And you're set. I might try it next time for fun. Hahaha

#56 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:38 AM

Personality disorders comes from the Axis II of the DSM-IV, the DSM V no longer uses this distinction because DSM V uses a dimensional evaluation of the mental disorder, "dimensional" refers to a continuum with two poles, DSM IV uses a list of criteria, these are different diagnostic methods.

I've always thought that we must distinguish between a psychopath and a person with "Anti-social personality disorder", the first is related with a person that is incapable of experience empathy and compasion, and not only this, they can do physical or psychological harm to others and do not care about that. The second has problems with the social norms, with the empathy, in a more narcisistic way but they do not go to the level of damage of a psychopath.... so I think that the best face of the psychopath is the "anti social personality disorder". However, although this distinction is personal, some authors also do it, there are discrepancies, see for example the work of Theodore Millon versus the DSM-IV. 
http://en.wikipedia....Theodore_Millon

Another important thing....is very difficult for a person to voluntarily choose to becoming a psychopath... in the strict sense personality is not a thing that easily changes, in a biological level, a person need to do a critical change in the neural structure to produce a real change in personality, for example:
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Phineas_Gage
Just see the definition of personality according to DSM-IV:
http://www1.appstate...ersonality.html
https://books.google...ion apa&f=false

For people like Eysenck personality is highly influenced by genetic inheritance, the current consensus is to think in a interaction between genes and environment, but in behavioral science think in the human like a "self-transforming, self-conscious and capable of self identity" is difficult to find, thats is more common in humanities, or social sciences, does not have a place in the behavioral sciences, the automaticism and hard determinism is the way to go.

Edited by BieraK, 04 March 2015 - 12:40 AM.

#57 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Off the top of my head, all of the articles on serotonin. You seem to be in favor of reducing serotonin. Why is that? I know its not all, but very specific sites. Could you give me some reasoning? I understand that one of them is like the regulator for dopamine release. So turning it off is interesting.
The dopamine pot of gold article was THE BEST on your site. Just that one alone taught me a shitload. I'm very interested in trying that.. I don't have access to 90% of the stuff though. But I do have Rx anti nausea, like you said to get before everything! Haha.
Have you tried that pot of gold yet? If so, what can you describe the state to be of?
Also learned about various testosterone and estradiol things. My E2 is very low and my T is supra physiological. (300mg Cyp a week, 25mg prop a day, and .5mg of letrozole daily. With exemestane E3D to prevent rebound.)
My problems are I have anxiety, I get hypomanic. And my mood is low and dull most of the time. I get anger and impulsive/dominance bouts. I suspect excessive Alpha1 activation. I have Tamulsolin (used for BPH) that I have yet to try. But I shall give it a go RIGHT NOW. and report back.
Also going to get on Tren in order to false positive high E2 on my blood work to get a AI rxed. I told him I have gyno (mild) and he said it'll just go away (LOL).
I'm thinking of doing a Tren ace only cycle so there's no E2 to aggravate my gyno. Or maybe I'll do 50mg of Cyp a week.
What are your thoughts?
Btw, you know your shit. I am grateful to have a conversation with such an inquisitive and intelligent individual.. Great minds think alike my friend.

Serotonin is garbage, especially in men, it inhibits nitric oxide synthesis, dopamine, glutamate, GABA - pretty much every neurotransmitter plus has a direct action in lowering testosterone levels..... ideally you want low levels BUT enough GABA to compensate for possible over-excitation...what that means...is while lowering/blocking serotonin you have to factor in that you may need extra GABA to balance everything out....glutamate may be either on the higher end or lower end with lower serotonin - but there are so many benefits to consider...remember the world's most powerful politicians, corporate leaders and charismatic leaders  have lower serotonin plus higher test and GABA for disinhibition...that's the state we want (but with an intellectual personality, and stability) - in other words, channel your impulses into productivity!

Low E2 causes issues with nitric oxide synthesis - partly by direct action and by causing an upregulation of serotonin 5-HT1A/1B receptors ---- (estrogen normally antagonizes/reduces those particular serotonin receptors) - the other issue is as you say, the alpha-1-upregulation which can kill your sex drive and your mood and make you irritable/aggressive --- so those are the main neurological changes that are the negs of low estro ----- an alpha-1-blocker plus a serotonin modulator may help..but it can be very tricky - plus there are no available serotonin antagonists that strictly antagonize 1A/1B --- also if you have very low estro then your TH ; tyrosine hydroxylase ; production drops - which leads to lower dopamine which ofc can lead to depression and anxiety....

There are some benefits of low estro - particularly in the areas of lowering body fat and water retention and increasing pain resistance and such...but unless you are doing some SERIOUS PHARMACOLOGICAL re-invention - having low E2 over long-periods of time is not advisable.....at least not until some of the other compounds are developed, and put forward.....

It makes things more complicated when you have low E2 - and even though I personally prefer E2 on the lower side- and am notorious for being one of the "rare birds" who doesn't get some of the usual sides from low E2 (libido loss etc) - the joint aches simply aren't worth it...at least not without osthole or some phytoSERM to counter-act it...I've been in undetectable range several times...and I always keep doxy and jiagolan on hand to counter the N.O decreases...it's very difficult to keep stable nitric oxide levels without an alpha-1-blocker if you have low E2,

#58 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:53 AM

I wouldn't go with ABC neuroscience of saying "neurotransmitter/hormone/peptide X is bad and Y is good", it's incapable of explaining complex human behavior and brain function is just so massively more complicated than that. Every chemical is there for a reason and not a single one to just do you harm or turn you psychopath. Even dynorphin which one might think is a total death-compound because it causes dysphoria, depression, fear and doom, has positive effects such as protection of heart and neurons. On the other hand it's good to have some general guidelines which Area-1255 has managed to develope quite nicely. Calling serotonin garbage is a bit overkill though. Simply damping down serotonin with things like Shilajit gets me feeling gloomy and unsatisfied in life. 5-HT2A receptor activation is very important for hedonia and confidence, which is why I like my Ginseng as it's non-psychedelic agonist of the receptor.

Edited by Galaxyshock, 04 March 2015 - 02:55 AM.

• like x 1

#59 factsmachine

• 100 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:52 AM

Update with the alpha 1 blocker:
I haven't felt this calm in a long time. I'm around the same person that constantly pisses me off and I don't feel even annoyed in the slightest. Other things I've taken today include tramadol 150mg and DXM 100mg. Pretty usual intake for me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#60 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:10 AM

I wouldn't go with ABC neuroscience of saying "neurotransmitter/hormone/peptide X is bad and Y is good", it's incapable of explaining complex human behavior and brain function is just so massively more complicated than that. Every chemical is there for a reason and not a single one to just do you harm or turn you psychopath. Even dynorphin which one might think is a total death-compound because it causes dysphoria, depression, fear and doom, has positive effects such as protection of heart and neurons. On the other hand it's good to have some general guidelines which Area-1255 has managed to develope quite nicely. Calling serotonin garbage is a bit overkill though. Simply damping down serotonin with things like Shilajit gets me feeling gloomy and unsatisfied in life. 5-HT2A receptor activation is very important for hedonia and confidence, which is why I like my Ginseng as it's non-psychedelic agonist of the receptor.

To each their own - and everyone should follow what's best for them as only the person in question knows their PAST, genetics (or an idea of) social status, aspirations etc --- all of which is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than black and white depictions of neurological zones - psychology first, ALWAYS. The way you CHOOSE to think - the way and enthusiasm in which you embrace your daily activities and / or aspirations in life - the discipline you choose to have - and the ideals you choose to internalize are literally the most important determinants of your neuro-chemistry and cellular health ----- it's a proven fact that you can shut your entire cell system and reproduction down by just choosing not to live or giving up - it's also proven that negative mindsets, pervasive over years - can deteriorate you at a pace quicker than any anti-aging herb can try to regulate.

That's why psychology and a LONG-TERM goal are the final mediators and the baseline for any sort of further progression in neurological "edging" or biochemical "optimization" - everything else is just a supplement or a factor in "overall homeostasis". Furthermore, a consistency in that psychology - to where PROgression and not REgression is the notable endeavor - is the benchmark for success and overall health.

GalaxyShock - you're right, it was a little arrogant of me to say that serotonin is garbage..however, from a hormonal perspective I'm sure you understand what I was getting at - it always is more complex than it seems and I'm the first person to "hate on" generalized science and "ABC Science" as you have so humbly noted..however, people understand and recognize scientific termonology and are enthused by it - so I at least in good conscience spare people the over-marketed and sugarcoated nonsense and give the "full story" or as close to it as I can get while maintaining the real and plausible encouragement of steady acquisition.

Edited by Area-1255, 04 March 2015 - 05:13 AM.

• Well Written x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychopaths

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users