Photo

Nootropic stack

post concussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sean Steve's

• 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

Hi there, I've decided to dive into nootropics hoping to find a resolution to the brain fog I've been experiencing from a post concussion. I have come up with a nootropic stack that seems fit for me but I would like some comments and or suggestions of potentially better supplements to add.
I am looking for enhanced memory, learning, mental clarity, and focus (not looking for piracetam or related substances for now)
My stack looks like this:

Uridine ump
DHA EPA 2-1 ratio
Choline bitartrate
Inositol
Acetyl l carnitine (cycling)
Multi vitamin
b complex
royal jelly (2-3 times a week)
additional b5 for acetylcholine synthesis b9 (for uridine use)
Magnesium
Vitamin d3

Edited by Sean Steve's, 19 April 2014 - 03:05 AM.

#2 Sean Steve's

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Anyone?

#3 Sedis

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:56 PM

Hi, I am interested in starting some sort of nootropic regime myself. I worry about taking things that might cause addiction, anxiety, moodiness or the like. For a time I took a small dose of modafinil for mental alertness and to sleep less (I tend to be very sleepy during the day) but despite of the fact that it was somewhat effective, it got me feeling jumpy. I have some difficulty with attention and anxiety effects but I wouldn't consider it a disorder, it's just annoying but not misadaptative. I just learned about lythium orotate as a natural and somewhat "safe" mood stabilizer, attention booster and neuro protector. I also learned about piracetam as an attention aid. I don't know if you can take those together. I just ordered the orotate from amazon.com. I'm not sure what would be convenient for me. Any ideas?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 ZHMike

• 227 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

Hi, I am interested in starting some sort of nootropic regime myself. I worry about taking things that might cause addiction, anxiety, moodiness or the like. For a time I took a small dose of modafinil for mental alertness and to sleep less (I tend to be very sleepy during the day) but despite of the fact that it was somewhat effective, it got me feeling jumpy. I have some difficulty with attention and anxiety effects but I wouldn't consider it a disorder, it's just annoying but not misadaptative. I just learned about lythium orotate as a natural and somewhat "safe" mood stabilizer, attention booster and neuro protector. I also learned about piracetam as an attention aid. I don't know if you can take those together. I just ordered the orotate from amazon.com. I'm not sure what would be convenient for me. Any ideas?

try a little theanine perhaps..it will help a bit with that jumpy feeling.. never tried the lithium so I cant say if that will help or not, but like 200 mg of theanine is the am should help

#5 Sedis

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

try a little theanine perhaps..it will help a bit with that jumpy feeling.. never tried the lithium so I cant say if that will help or not, but like 200 mg of theanine is the am should help

Oh great, thank you a lot my friend!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users