* * * * - 1 votes

Growth Hormone Releasers?

growth hormone se

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 ron45

• 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

People are still trying to sell growth hormone releasers. Are there any authentic products out that don't require a second mortgage. I was my understanding from years ago that they didn't work. I don't know if was was delivery system, per os, or something else or am I wrong?

Ron

#2 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:41 PM

Well. I noticed I forgot the question mark at the end of the question. I hope some of you can get past that. Seems like a good thing to know considering all the hype for pill and capsules to make us young again. I think the problem with that idea may be the delivery system. I retain the negative feeling about GH releasers but can't remember why? Per os may not be the way to go. Hah! how about Per Butt? Or Im or Iv? Is there any work verifying efficacy for any of these delivery systems? There I've got a question mark in the proper place. I wish me luck.

Ron

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#3 ron45

• Topic Starter
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:48 AM

Is this question too hard or silly or what?

Ron

#4 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:00 AM

Maybe try a few from different sources and let us know. Any good peptide site has them. Might try myself when I have some spare cash. I'm guessing no one here has tried them...

#5 chung_pao

• 352 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Delete post please.

Edited by chung_pao, 04 May 2014 - 07:58 PM.

#6 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I thought that the growth hormone releasing peptides work very well. 

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

Look into

GHRP-2

Ipam

Mod GRF 1,29

Hexarelin

#8 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

Hey Juicy, what about YK-11? is that any good??

#9 Adam Karlovsky

• Guest, Moderator
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

The drugs you are looking for are growth hormone secretagogues.

You should research mk677, Ibutamoren.

• Informative x 1

#10 ocean

• 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:00 AM

I will be starting a trial stack of ibutamoren (25mg) plus tianeptine (50 mg) daily for 8 weeks. According to multiple pub med articles both are documented to stimulate the pituitary gland to release GH. I will post my findings, in case anyone is curious.
  • like x 1

#11 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

I would rather opt for other stuff. I am very effy on these GH peptides quality. The quality is very questionable.. I rather settle with pharma GH, Test and Insulin.

I will be starting a trial stack of ibutamoren (25mg) plus tianeptine (50 mg) daily for 8 weeks. According to multiple pub med articles both are documented to stimulate the pituitary gland to release GH. I will post my findings, in case anyone is curious.

• Good Point x 1

#12 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

Juicy, why do you think the quality of peptides is no good? Have you seen test results from a number of sources or are you just going by comments and personal experience?

#13 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

Everything now is just labeled as research chemicals.... All comes from China.. we don't know about purities... Unless you have access to a pharmaceutical institute that's a different story.. Just like supplements they aren't FDA approved we yet realize the true purities...

#14 ocean

• 15 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:08 AM

Hello everyone just wanted to post an update. I am currently 10 days in. I have played a bit with the dosage of both ibutamoren & Tianeptine. I am currently taking 30mg twice a day of tianeptine. Once at 6am then again at 10am. I take 25 mg ibutamoren @ 6am then 50 mg before bed. I feel good. Stronger than normal as if my body is able to repair itself quicker. It is to soon to rule out placebo effect but here is a list of positive & negative side effects:
Positive
1) quick recovery time
2) mild increase on stamina
3) increase in well being
4)deeper sleep, wake up feeling refreshed.
5) less stress & increased clarity in times of stress.
6) increase in lean muscle mass
Negative
1) increased appetite
2) dehydration
3) aggressiveness
4) slight acne
5) sensitivity to light

So far the positive out ways the negative for me. I will try to update every 10 days until my 8 weeks is up.
  • Informative x 1

#15 phyllis8

• 2 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Ocean:  where did you purchase mk 677? 

#16 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

***** If anyone wants to learn about growth hormone releasing peptides I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you sign up at www.datbtrue.co.uk. The man who moderates that forum is one of the most knowledgable in the world on the subject of growth hormones releasing peptides.******

#17 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

I've been taking mk-677 for about two months and it has been a positive experience. Almost immediately my wedding ring became incredibly difficult to put on and to take off... So that right there told me it was legit mk-677. Secondly my shoulder that had been bothering me for over a year and a half healed up. I don't believe it was a coincidence at all. I have gained lean mass but I'm also weight training, but my mass increase accelerated with mk-677. Sometimes it does help with inducing sleep... I plan on taking mk677 until the cows come home!

#18 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

If I'm not mistaken YK-11 is a SARM not a GH releaser.

I heard from an other member of this site that ceretropic.com Ipamorelin & Mod GRF 1-29 were good.

Also a good thing about Ipamorelin is that it doesn't raise prolactin, unlike many other GH releasers.

#19 Juicy

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

What kind of quality of MK-677 did you take?

Shoulders bothering? Look into HGH or Testosterone+Nandrolone. Or otherwise BPC-157 and/or TB4

I've been taking mk-677 for about two months and it has been a positive experience. Almost immediately my wedding ring became incredibly difficult to put on and to take off... So that right there told me it was legit mk-677. Secondly my shoulder that had been bothering me for over a year and a half healed up. I don't believe it was a coincidence at all. I have gained lean mass but I'm also weight training, but my mass increase accelerated with mk-677. Sometimes it does help with inducing sleep... I plan on taking mk677 until the cows come home!

#20 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

What kind of quality of MK-677 did you take?

Shoulders bothering? Look into HGH or Testosterone+Nandrolone. Or otherwise BPC-157 and/or TB4

Yeah, if I knew where to obtain real HGH I wouldn't take a GH secretogogue.  But none-the-less it seems to work as advertised in the studies.  Yeah, HGH would be ideal since the GH releasers only stimulate the body to make more GH.... I suspect people in their later 60s could take all the GH releasers they wanted to but their bodies simply can't produce enough GH to get back to their levels when they were teenagers.

Edited by Rocket, 01 September 2014 - 09:13 PM.

#21 PickaPeck

• 5 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

I've used both peptides and GH.  I do not look to become a Natinoal calibur bodybuilder.  I am interested in health and longevity.  I prefer peptides.  I am an analitical chemist and tested my peptides.  For what it's worth 905 of the time the peptides are real and greater than 90% pure, at least GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. I use the former regularly.  It gives  a short burst of GH release, which in me is restorative. I use it on an empty stomach in the mornig and before bed 100 mcg each dose.  Soemtimes only use at night.  I am in my 50s.  I have better recovery from exercise and better metbolism.  I still tain hard and heavy with the weights and spar at the dojo once or twice a week. Looking back at pictures a while back my wife said you seem to be getting younger, which pissed her off.

#22 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

I've been on Mk-677 and LGD-4033 for awhile now and I went from old and fat to having the body that most 20yr olds wish they had. I will never stop using it. I went from benching my own weight once to 25# over my weight 8 times. I get mine directly from china for cheap. Real cheap and it's legit stuff for sure.

• like x 2

#23 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

dosages are 10mg of lgd-4033 and 50mg of mk-677 daily. lgd in the morning and mk before bed.

• like x 1

#24 Dallasboy

• 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

I've been on Mk-677 and LGD-4033 for awhile now and I went from old and fat to having the body that most 20yr olds wish they had. I will never stop using it. I went from benching my own weight once to 25# over my weight 8 times. I get mine directly from china for cheap. Real cheap and it's legit stuff for sure.

China source?

#25 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

yeah, it all comes from China. If I get 10 gr it comes out to $28 per gram for the LGD-4033 and $30 for the MK-677.

#26 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:03 PM

I have used both separately but when used together they are out of this world. I have a hard time putting on weight now. I've been bulking at 3800 cal a day for 2 months and only put on 6 pounds.

#27 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

I have used both separately but when used together they are out of this world. I have a hard time putting on weight now. I've been bulking at 3800 cal a day for 2 months and only put on 6 pounds.

What is you BMI and body fat percentage?

#28 Allen Walters

• 95 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

I don't know right now but over the summer it was around 8%. I'm 5'10" and 169 right now.

Before I started using this stuff I couldn't even eat a maintenance diet without getting fat. I'm 45 by the way. 

You have to cycle the lgd because it shuts you down.

#29 nbourbaki

• 106 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:57 AM

I don't know right now but over the summer it was around 8%. I'm 5'10" and 169 right now.

Before I started using this stuff I couldn't even eat a maintenance diet without getting fat. I'm 45 by the way. 

You have to cycle the lgd because it shuts you down.

Do you cycle the LGD-4033 or MK-667 and if so what is the duration of your cycle?

To book this BIOSCIENCE ad spot and support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above) - click HERE.

#30 Dallasboy

• 47 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

yeah, it all comes from China. If I get 10 gr it comes out to $28 per gram for the LGD-4033 and $30 for the MK-677.

Who's the source though? If done LGD from RC companies but wondering your china source.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users