• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

From subhuman to superhuman? Hydergine, piracetam.. maybe?

superman neo the one

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Deep Thought

• 224 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:08 PM

I TEACH YOU THE SUPERMAN. Man is something that is to be surpassed. What have ye done to surpass man?

I'll let the quote sit.

So far, I have a nootropic on hand that promotes synaptogenesis, and may be neuroregenerative and neuroprotective. It's extremely potent on its' own. 1 hour of exercise daily, healthy diet, plenty of mental activities - physics, math, chess, brain training etc, parties, debates, and so on.

I was thinking that hydergine, piracetam and citicoline would be neat. I'm looking to superconnect my brain and attain the next stage in my evolution on the path to the superman. On this point, I would like to clarify that I am not crazy - down the road, this isn't the craziest thing man has believed in or tried to attain - just read through a few religious passages.

How would small dosages of LSD affect the brains wiring? According to Hebbian theory, neurons that fire together, wire togeter. What if ones mind, opened up to new and more creative ways of thinking, basically connecting parts of the brain that only communicate infrequently and increasing cross hemispheric wiring...

TL:DR 

Piraceta, hydergine, citicoline - how effective would you rate this combination? What are your experiences? Link to some studies if you'd like, but as a rule of thumb, your anecdotal reports alone are very welcome.

The LSD question.

Edited by Deep Thought, 10 May 2014 - 06:16 PM.

#2 OpaqueMind

• 471 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:24 PM

I just want to say that that translation of Zarathustra sucks, check out the R.J.Hollingdale one.

Also, I don't think the overman can be attained by any human being, and if it can, nootropics aren't going to do it. The structure of our minds disallows both perpetual self-overcoming and inexhaustible positivity/affirmation. Even Nietzsche himself could not affirm existence in the weight of the cyclical infinity of suffering. LSD can rip off the doors of perception and give you immense creativity, and if the experience is integrated properly it definitely alters your relation to the universe for the better. Personally I haven't tried to take it for extended periods; I can't imagine it would be very good for your psyche/groundedness. Better still; meditate your ass off. That will, over time, give you what I think you are searching for. There's no quick route to brilliance.

Edited by OpaqueMind, 10 May 2014 - 07:25 PM.

• like x 2

#3 Deep Thought

• Topic Starter
  • 224 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Edited by Deep Thought, 11 May 2014 - 07:50 AM.

#4 Deep Thought

• Topic Starter
  • 224 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

I just want to say that that translation of Zarathustra sucks, check out the R.J.Hollingdale one.

Also, I don't think the overman can be attained by any human being, and if it can, nootropics aren't going to do it. The structure of our minds disallows both perpetual self-overcoming and inexhaustible positivity/affirmation. Even Nietzsche himself could not affirm existence in the weight of the cyclical infinity of suffering. LSD can rip off the doors of perception and give you immense creativity, and if the experience is integrated properly it definitely alters your relation to the universe for the better. Personally I haven't tried to take it for extended periods; I can't imagine it would be very good for your psyche/groundedness. Better still; meditate your ass off. That will, over time, give you what I think you are searching for. There's no quick route to brilliance.

Nootropics are a tool that allows me a different approach to crossing the bridge. When I am at the other side, it will occur to me that I haven't even started my journey, and I will cross the bridge again. And I will keep doing this until I the overman incarnate. And when I am the overman incarnate, it will occur to me that I must begin my downgoing, before I can begin my upgoing. And the cycle continues. I have come far, but alas, at a cost. My sanity.

I was merely curious as to what effects LSD exerts on the brain. 

Edited by Deep Thought, 15 May 2014 - 06:54 PM.

#5 serp777

• 622 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:24 AM

Nootropics are a tool that allows me a different approach to crossing the bridge. When I am at the other side, it will occur to me that I haven't even started my journey, and I will cross the bridge again. And I will keep doing this until I the overman incarnate. And when I am the overman incarnate, it will occur to me that I must begin my downgoing, before I can begin my upgoing. And the cycle continues. I have come far, but alas, at a cost. My sanity.

I was merely curious as to what effects LSD exerts on the brain. 

You sound a bit crazy. That nootropic stack will not make you superhuman. Superhuman would be something like +50-100 iq points, or double endurance/strength capacity, or 30% increase in speed/acceleration. All I see from your post is some mumbo jumbo and false exposition. To become superhuman, you will realistically need things like: nanotechnology assitance, neural computer interface, and advanced gene therapy. The mumbo jumbo seems like a step in the wrong direction

• dislike x 1

#6 Deep Thought

• Topic Starter
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:55 PM

You sound a bit crazy. That nootropic stack will not make you superhuman. Superhuman would be something like +50-100 iq points, or double endurance/strength capacity, or 30% increase in speed/acceleration. All I see from your post is some mumbo jumbo and false exposition. To become superhuman, you will realistically need things like: nanotechnology assitance, neural computer interface, and advanced gene therapy. The mumbo jumbo seems like a step in the wrong direction

Overman, not superhuman. You're absolutely correct in your assertion that the exposition presented is false, nevertheless, I would like to make myself clear to others; I haven't begun a discourse that I believe will transform me to the overman.

Edited by Deep Thought, 10 June 2014 - 07:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users