NSI-189 Synthesis?

nsi-189 synthesis nsi-189 synthesis nootropic chemistry

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ByAnyMeansNecessary

• 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Greetings everyone! 

I was discussing my discovery of NSI-189 with a friend of mine and he informed me that if I could find the synthesis instructions/methods for creating NSI-189, he had a friend that had the means to possibly synthesize it for him. Has anyone come across this bit of information?  If not, does anyone know where I might find such information? I am curious to this, because if it is possible for his friend to synthesize it for him, then that may mean a pretty reliable (and possibly cheaper) source of NSI-189 and possibly other compounds that may be of  interest (so long as we have synthesis methods/instructions).

#2 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

Try checking some of the patents for NeuralStem, they might have one that contains the synthesis: https://www.google.com/patents

Search NSI-189 initially and the synthesis should be referenced as another patent near the bottom.

Edited by FW900, 10 June 2014 - 12:16 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 RPD

• 16 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:40 AM

?

https://www.google.c...ved=0CE0Q6AEwBw

?

Dense stuff & unfamiliar at this time.
Made me think of the movie "Aeon Flux".
Got any redux on like patents from your point of interest?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189 synthesis, nsi-189, synthesis, nootropic, chemistry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users