• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Depression may be an autoimmune disease. What you can do about it.

depression autoimmunity autoimmune th17 cure depression

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

Not a word about copper, only posts about stuff that uses it up or stops the metabolism of it.....and remember nothing happens without boron.

Edited by Multivitz, 14 July 2018 - 10:06 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#32 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:40 PM

I just ate two FULL Sticks of Butter with my Pancakes, that 'oughta do he Trick!

Haha nice!
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 StevesPetRat

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 06:57 AM

Did some reading into this compound, dibutyryl cAMP: https://en.wikipedia...iki/Bucladesine

Seems far more potent than butyrate; the human equivalent dose is something like 50 - 100 mg.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.../pubmed/7595558

Should probably cross post this in the dopamine thread...

#34 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2018 - 07:56 PM

how do you acquire blucadesine? im more interested in its opiate withdrawal maintenance

#35 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:37 PM

how do you acquire blucadesine? im more interested in its opiate withdrawal maintenance

Never use them but:

https://zageno.com/p...ExoCpuIQAvD_BwE

Have you tried Naltrexone? Irc has it on sale

#36 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:41 PM

i have naltrexone prescribed but what is it suppose to do, block dopamine? that doesnt sound like fun to me besides you shouldnt take it with alcohol and opiates, which i tend to take

#37 StevesPetRat

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:56 AM

i have naltrexone prescribed but what is it suppose to do, block dopamine? that doesnt sound like fun to me besides you shouldnt take it with alcohol and opiates, which i tend to take

No, (levo)naltrexone is a strong mu- and weaker kappa- opioid receptor antagonist. (Dextro)naltrexone is a TLR4 antagonist, which means it blocks endotoxin induced inflammation. Commercially available naltrexone is racemic, and its only influence on dopamine is indirect through its antagonism of other receptors - opioid blockade would tend to reduce dopamine, whereas TLR4 blockade would tend to increase it.

#38 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

what happens if to take naltexone after using opiates and alcohol previous day? im not sure how long to wait before taking it. i did read it will make you sick if you take it together with them

#39 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:50 AM

just saw this today; https://www.medicaln...cles/322542.php

#40 StevesPetRat

• Topic Starter
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 07:14 AM

what happens if to take naltexone after using opiates and alcohol previous day? im not sure how long to wait before taking it. i did read it will make you sick if you take it together with them

Are you thinking of antabuse? If you're addicted to opiates, naltrexone will accelerate / exacerbate withdrawals, but otherwise it just keeps you from getting high. I guess it might make the come down a bit harder or give you diarrhea if you've taken opiates recently, but in the absence of addiction, there should be no problem.

I guess another risk is overdose if excessive opiates are taken and then the naltrexone wears off.

#41 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:31 AM

i dunno i guess ill try it especially when i feel cold. what would go wrong right

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#42 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:14 AM

What about Ibudilast. Seems promising for opi withdrawal.

Edited by John250, 26 July 2018 - 04:14 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depression, autoimmunity, autoimmune, th17, cure depression

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users