• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

NSI-189 Group causing permissions errors?

error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Covalencies

• 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:04 PM

Hi, apologies if this is not the best place to post this...

It looks like the NSI-189 group is doing something horrible to permissions for some threads. I wanted to respond on the Isoxazole-9 thread, but it just gives me the following errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code on line 7

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:7) in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:7) in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:7) in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:7) in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3846) : eval()'d code:7) in /home/longecit/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

at the top of the page, as well as the following message:

IP.Board Message

You do not have permission to view this forum. In some cases joining this Social Group will give you permission to view this forum.

Retun to this Group's Home

As far as I know, we shouldn't have to be members of the group to view the thread, as it is exposed to users who are not logged in. I've seen a similar error on other threads (can't recall which ones), so it may have something to do with the group status of the last poster or something like that.

Regards,

C

#2 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

I've noticed this myself. I was browsing a thread the other day and it said the location was within NSI-189 group. For the time being, I urge anyone who gets this warning to please link the affected threads here. I'll be contacting the Longecity moderators; hopefully they can resolve the issue.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users