Photo

Youtube video about Michelle Obama being a man

obama

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 tfor

• 202 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 10:06 PM

It sounds crazy, but check out the pics in the video.

Michelle Obama really has a lot amount of muscle mass especially the traps are very huge for a woman.

Such traps are usually only seen on female athletes and I bet these athletes are on steroids.

I also always felt that she looks weird. Her face looks scary somehow.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1

#2 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

lol :D

• dislike x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#3 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

Wow, the crazy just won't stop...  First the "Mars Jump Room" and now this.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:47 AM

"Many people are unfamiliar with the more subtle physical differences between men and women."  

Who are these "people"?

The video also says that women can't have longer ring fingers than index fingers.  I do. I'm a woman.  The video says that Michelle is trying to hide her man-shoulders--how, by wearing strapless gowns?  And then there's those two pesky children she gave birth too.  According to the video, Serena Williams was also born a man.  The narrator on the video goes on about this all very seriously, like the made up details were part of a body of knowledge instead of insane crap.  

Edited by Luminosity, 13 September 2014 - 05:53 AM.

• like x 2

#5 cats_lover

• 149 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:27 AM

Another crazy and bizarre theory generated on the internet.

And if she really was a transgender, what is the problem?

#6 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 04:47 AM

Then the children, who look a lot like their parents, were obviously cloned.  And that is a whole 'nother can of worms.  

#7 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

Sometimes i watch conspiracy theory videos on Youtube, i also watch documentaries about the Yeti and similar stuff, but I just watch it for "relaxation"*, i dont believe that our leading politicians are reptiles in disguise etc. (although I would really like to have the Yeti around, he seems to be a funny guy.)

Stories like that about Michelle Obama being a man are far to insane even for the mainstream conspiracy stuff (Alex Jones).

-Where did she come from if she was born as man, isnt there at least a short history of her living as Michael?

-Dont they think the Republicans would have been able to figure this out much earlier and use it to get rid of Obama before the first election?

-Dont they think this would be stupid because the president would put himself in a position where he could be blackmailed by people from the inteligence services, the army etc. who would force him to do their bidding (more funding)?

-Where did the children come from?

-Can you fake that much documents if you are a Senator, or a Lawyer?

*Yes i know thats damn strange

#8 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

Except for the clones, I can't answer those questions.  

#9 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

You don't answer any questions
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#10 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:56 PM

But isnt Michelle Obama really pretty damn muscular? She has more muscle mass than me and I'm male.

This is kinda strange. Where does she get this mass? Is she a powerlifter or what?

#11 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

She may have male doubles, showing from time to time except her.

#12 Luminosity

• 2,000 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

She trains with a personal trainer.  She looks like a woman.    

#13 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:02 PM

I think she looks really intimidating and scary. Just look at her mandibles. Totally scary.

She looks like a female athlete on steroids.

#14 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:09 PM

tfor, you don't know a lot of tall athletic Black women, do you?   I think you are perceiving that which is different as scary, which probably explains a lot of people's reactions to both Michelle Obama and her husband.  Isn't it about time you got over it?

#15 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:39 PM

Not only is she a man, she is an Alien from another planet born in Kenya, and a Communist bent on destroying the country by abetting her Kenyan husband's nefarious plot provide health care to millions, thus sapping the moral fiber and initiative of the population on the oil barons' plantation.

• like x 3
  • Well Written x 1

#16 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

I cannot imagine that she's natural. Women do not have such an amount of muscle mass especially on the upper body. She has more muscle mass than Obama lol.

• Ill informed x 1

#17 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:01 AM

I guess nothing embarrasses you.  Is that it?

#18 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

What do you mean? Why should I be embarassed?

I think they should test her for steroids.

#19 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

You should be embarrassed for believing such a ludicrous story.  Think about it for a minute.  She's a mom.  She had two babies, and that means two pregnancies.  Since the Obamas have had a very public life for a long time, there are probably hundreds of people who could attest to those pregnancies, if not more.  This story is even crazier than the Birther nonsense, and that was bad enough.   One thing both of these stories have in common is that they capitalize on some peoples' sense of the Obamas as "other", as "not one of us".   Michelle Obama is an African American.  Her husband is biracial (his father is Kenyan, his mother is a White woman from Kansas)  The ARE "not one of us" if you define "us" as "White people".  Since almost the only people who seem to believe these crazy-ass stories are White people, I guess that explains it, but imho those people are an embarrassment to White people in general.

• like x 1

#20 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 01:38 AM

But how do we know for sure that the children really belong to her?

Are there any pictures of her being pregnant or of her giving birth?

#21 A941

• 1,027 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

I think this is one of the "lamer" conspiracy theories, if we even consider calling it so.

If this would be true she would just be a man, not a reptile, a robot, an alien or an reptilian alien-robot... not cool at all.

I liked the "Reagan was a Clone", or "Jelzin was remotely controlled via Brain Implant" much more.

#22 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:13 AM

Lol men can naturally have female like body proportions and females can have male like body proportions. It happens sometimes.

• Good Point x 2

#23 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:23 AM

But how do we know for sure that the children really belong to her?

Are there any pictures of her being pregnant or of her giving birth?

You really want to believe this, don't you?  The maternal relationship could be demonstrated via DNA sequence.  I suspect there are a lot of medical people who could attest to her pregnancies, not to mention a large number of co-workers, friends, family, etc.   I don't doubt that there are pictures of her holding her newborn infants, although I wouldn't be surprised if there were no pictures of babies actually exiting the birth canal. 

Do you have any idea how crazy you sound?

• Agree x 1

#24 Soma

• 341 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:00 PM

This reminds me of a tabloid I saw while waiting in line at the supermarket years ago. I still remember it because I burst out laughing. Absolutely hilarious.

Attached File  image.jpg   140.22KB   4 downloads
  • Cheerful x 1

#25 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:56 PM

You really want to believe this, don't you?  The maternal relationship could be demonstrated via DNA sequence.  I suspect there are a lot of medical people who could attest to her pregnancies, not to mention a large number of co-workers, friends, family, etc.   I don't doubt that there are pictures of her holding her newborn infants, although I wouldn't be surprised if there were no pictures of babies actually exiting the birth canal. 

Do you have any idea how crazy you sound?

I don't want to believe it. I don't really care.

I am just saying that it's not impossible that she's a man. If they can ensure that the people who are involved and know about it keep their mouths shut then why shouldn't it work?

• Ill informed x 1

#26 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:30 AM

Laura Bush is a dude.  This whole TS First Lady thing is really getting out of hand.  And don't even get me started on Eleanor Roosevelt!

#27 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

But doesn't Michelle Obama look odd somehow? You gotta give me that she looks odd.

I think she looks like one of those female apes from planet of the apes.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2

#28 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:17 AM

Just like a lot of black men look like apes or if you blackened the skin of a white person they'd look a lot like an ape too?
  • Unfriendly x 1

#29 tfor

• Topic Starter
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:15 AM

No this is not what I mean. Her teeth and mandibles look scary. She has teeth like a horse.

I really think she looks scary.

• Unfriendly x 1

#30 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:21 PM

Guys,

I think we all should let tfor with his (utterly clueless) ideas. Otherwise, you only feed them by paying any attention to them.

Cheers!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: obama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users