Photo
- - - - -

$200 quasicash prize Develop new Drugs at Imminst

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 treonsverdery

• 1,312 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 01:47 AM

I'm having a contest. The prize is 200 units of the quasicash known as greenzap webcash.
visit http://www.greenzap.com to evaluate webcash.

The contest is: think of a new supplement, medication, or process that you believe will add years to life or life to years.

Winner will be announced on August 23. Post your idea here to be eligible. Until a different judge is nominated I nominate treonsverdery. Different judge nominations welcome here.

Here are samples to provoke your responses be as silly or as technically valid as you like.

Item
optional GI area specific release capsules that (surr(supplement capsules)ound)
Various supplements are absorbed better at different parts of the GI tract. Numerous plant derived supplements would have better potecy if the capsule were to disolve at either the high pH area or large ntestine. Big Gelatin capsules with stomach resistance plus rapid dissolve at high pH rapid go around other makers supplements to make various drugs or supplements three times better absorbed or better. (I've read that 20 pt or less of numerous supplements make it past the stomach) a version that I'm thinking of is this. There are oral plant derived sunscreens these likely will be much more potent at the pill dosage if they skip the stomach. a mild blend of citric acid n soda with a polymer like nail polish as carrier coats a giant gelatine capsule like size zero zero to go around a size zero pill. Theres even commercial value if pharmacists or LEF pick this up. Pharmacist pill robots are a thriving area of commercial activity. a step upward after generics n pill halving is an MD that says "well the software says that if I prescribe this to be pharmacist encapsulated you'll have similar efficacy at a third the prescription cost" then writes the prescription. The pharmacist uses a pill recapsulation mechanism to recapsule a MFRs pill. Benefits are present to both US users as well as socialized places with what are called standard pharmacopias. more medications are eligible to be part of a standard pharmacopia when the dose cost is minimized. A person might make their own as described plus add a bright color to the pill that only is visible out the back end if it hasn't passed through the stomach.

Item
Cheap RNA lifespan increase availability
There's references that feeding rodents RNA makes them perhaps 10 or 20 pt longer. Feeding people RNA is a bulky KG process. This is a fun way to make bulk lifespan improving RNA. Mass quantities cheap cheap cheap.

Nucleic acids are separable from plants with a kit that uses salt, etoh or isopropanol, as well as a detergent. Now skipping all the details visualize the manic juice guy on TV:

He's tossing grass clippings and yard waste n the juicer. he's got half a bathtub full of pureed lawn. He adds the antifreeze(dog edible kind)(an -ol), store brand laundry detergent, sidewalk salt as the recipe goes. He stirs the muck, then either pans n twirls up a bunch of nucleic acid polymers or just puts an item on his juice device to twirl it up. He's purified goop thats at least half nucleic acids. He gives it a rinse, then adds an orange. He drinks it being juice guy enthusiastic. He notes that mice fed the goop from his recipe live a third longer just like lab mice. True. He notes that lawn has a different GC:AU ratio than leaves, he's even throwing grass seed if you pick up the phone now.

Item

Ordinary German people believe that drinking pee is beneficial. You don't know why but you believe them. You also doubt you will have people paying a pharmaceutical company to drink their own pee, thus you create:
the idea that drinking pee is beneficial because one or more of these is true:
veggies as well as things like green tea are benefial because they are metabolized with the liver to functional secondary metabolites. redrinking these secondary metabolites is beneficial. [optional teleological nonsense]Your product, which is farm animal urine, most likely pig as they have nearest physiology, is the secondary metabolites of gallons of pee absorbed onto an ionic resin. The farm animals eat variety vegetables. must have: lab animals fed your resin do better at whatever.

optional teleological nonsense: as millions of years of evolutionary time has passed the ability of organisms to develop organs like the liver to detoxify is a manifest truth. speculatively a better liver would evolve to transform difficult chemicals to useful ones, a little like different body systems transform erythrocytes to lipid dissolving gall, or carotenes to vitamin a. The secondary metabolites your liver produces likely have great value.

Use these items as a guide. Do Better. Create new drugs. Win fun Prize. The items described are public domain. every author retains full rights to ther respective contributions. There is an additional identical version of this announcement at SENS. My only affiliation with Imminst is as a member.

Treon
edit: changed wording on Funny Juice guy Item from a third longer to 10 or 20 pt longer
Edit: doubled prize
edit: changed RNA nonsense to GC:AU ratio

Edited by treonsverdery, 30 July 2005 - 04:49 AM.

#2 treonsverdery

• Topic Starter
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:02 AM

Hi supplement people. I urge you to just write your new supplement ideas here.

Item
Lifestyle Creatine "juice" pouches
Creatine is effective at building muscles. Remembering to take the doses regularly is mildly dubious. There are a few specific muscle building things which only require brief effort like Cosmo magazine Orgasm promoting Kegel movements as well as building up muscles to improve postural stoop.

Cosmopolitan Magazine super Orgasm kit
Pack of 37 creatine drink pouches
every time you have a drink pouch squeeze your pee control muscles 11 sec three times. On drinking all 37 pouches You strongly improve your orgasm quality.
Use magic transparent kool-aid drink pouch joke technology to visualize cosmopolitan magazine phrases as you drink n squeeze your way to better sex.

Posture version
The same, just do sitting up n having good posture workout with each drink pouch.

these ideas are clever stupid like multipak vitamins. I think the reader might do better.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users