Photo
- - - - -

AOR Choline Value?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ozone

• 150 posts

Posted 25 July 2005 - 10:13 PM

Hey guys, thought I'd throw this out there because I was surprised once I ran the numbers.

CDP choline is generally considered really expensive and hard to find. I bought 100g from shfnatural.com awhile back for $95 and it wasn't even capped. I then ran across AOR's CDP choline... apparantly AOR lists theirs as 250mg x 60 caps for $21.95. But here is the kicker... I learned that AOR lists their "content" as the actual ingredient. Both AGPC and CDP choline is 50% active because the other 50% is silicone base to keep it stable. So the 100g I got from Shfnatural was only 50g of AGPC... while the AOR 250mg is really 500mg but 250mg is active... so if you're not confused yet, you'll realize that it's a pretty darn good deal from AOR. This isn't a shameless plug for them, but it's just kinda neat to find something that's cheaper than the bulk powder and capped and from a good company.

#2 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:48 AM

Bulk Nutrition sells 150g A-GPC for about $40.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 12:50 AM

You can buy a kilogram of A-GPC for about $240 from the American Lecithin Corporation (the manufacturer of the chemical). Of course you need to place a minimum order of 5 kg...

[thumb]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 ozone

• Topic Starter
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 02:59 PM

You can buy a kilogram of A-GPC for about $240 from the American Lecithin Corporation (the manufacturer of the chemical).  Of course you need to place a minimum order of 5 kg...

[thumb]

Hey lemon, about BN. Who do they get their AGPC from? If it's from ALC then I'd probably get it, but I'm always warey of getting supplements that are sourced overseas and have no third party assay with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users