- - - - -

C60 and Rheumatoid Arthritis

c60 disease

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#61 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:13 PM

Carbon60 in Olive OIL or C60OO is not approved for human internal use in any country as far as I know or has that changed recently?

HaHa.. LIke I need approval from any educated idiot.  Like one can trust the Medical or Scientific "EXPERTS"...  Sorry I am independent and think for myself... Screw your approval BS.

"Captain" David 

Walter says this because his own product "was approved by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health in 2010 as a “dietary supplement” and is now sold as a water drink on the Ukrainian and European market called “C60 Water of Life”."  And is being sold in the US by him--Your exclusive supplier in North America (Canada, USA ,Mexico), and thus anything he says about his competition is not exactly objective. Certainly that someone has managed to get some East European ministry to approve anything as a "supplement" is an embarrassingly weak argument.

http://www.academia....erenes_C60HYFNs

I don't see any mention of this approval on the web except in posts by Walter himself, so it may not even be true.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#62 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 12:55 PM

Carbon60 in Olive OIL or C60OO is not approved for human internal use in any country as far as I know or has that changed recently?

HaHa.. LIke I need approval from any educated idiot.  Like one can trust the Medical or Scientific "EXPERTS"...  Sorry I am independent and think for myself... Screw your approval BS.

"Captain" David

Walter says this because his own product "was approved by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health in 2010 as a “dietary supplement” and is now sold as a water drink on the Ukrainian and European market called “C60 Water of Life”."  And is being sold in the US by him--Your exclusive supplier in North America (Canada, USA ,Mexico), and thus anything he says about his competition is not exactly objective. Certainly that someone has managed to get some East European ministry to approve anything as a "supplement" is an embarrassingly weak argument.

I don't see any mention of this approval on the web except in posts by Walter himself, so it may not even be true.

Now you are accusing me of misinformation.
You don't see it because you didn't want to see it or didn't look hard enough. You glib attitude to Ukraine as being some Eastern European ministry ....[ ] ...is a weak argument" shows your elitist attitude that "only great things and breakthroughs can come from the west" and bordering on racism. When we apply to western regulatory agencies, Ukrainian research clinical studies will be accepted. BTW, Carbon 60 HYFNs is not on retail sale in North America yet, until we get GRAS designation from FDA and a NPN from Health Canada.

Ukrainian Ministry of Health approval for C-60 HYFNs (Russian with English translation)

http://www.ipacom.co...ticles/fws1.pdf

Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine approved the industrial use of Concentrate Solutions of Hydrated C60 Fullerene as an antioxidant in food, fragrance and cosmetic, biotechnological and microbiological industries. Sanitary and hygienic conclusion of Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine No 05.03.02-04/89993 d/d November 19, 2010.

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 12:59 PM.

• dislike x 2
  • Disagree x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

"Captain" David

You don't see it because do didn't want to see it or didn't look hard enough. You glib attitude to Ukraine as being some Eastern European ministry ....[ ] ...is a weak argument shows your elitist attitude that "only great things and breakthroughs can come from the west" and bordering on racism. When we apply to western regulatory agencies, Ukrainian research clinical studies will be accepted. BTW, Carbon 60 HYFNs is not on retail sale in North America yet, until we get GRAS designation from FDA and a NPN from Health Canada.

Ukrainian Ministry of Health approval for C-60 HYFNs (Russian with English translation)

http://www.ipacom.co...ticles/fws1.pdf

Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine approved the industrial use of Concentrate Solutions of Hydrated C60 Fullerene as an antioxidant in food, fragrance and cosmetic, biotechnological and microbiological industries. Sanitary and hygienic conclusion of Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine No 05.03.02-04/89993 d/d November 19, 2010.

Actually, Walter, if the FDA approved it, I would be equally unimpressed as the FDA is one of the most corrupt US agencies and approves poisons all the time. As for Ukraine approving water soluble C60, that is essentially the same as a GRAS designation in the US. It's not an endorsement of any kind. But why is the lack of a GRAS designation stopping you? After all, the C60/OO people are selling their wares.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 02 April 2015 - 01:04 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Disagree x 1

#64 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:55 PM

Turnbuckle, I value your opinion like I do anyone else on this forum, but for me it's insignificant because you will not be my future manufacturing customer. Hobbyists can play around all they want with C60-OO since it has obvious health and longevity benefits. My market is totally different. I do enjoy all the questions, concerns and even putdowns because it helps me anticipate the range of reactions I'm likely to encounter in the marketplace.....So keep up the insults and putdowns
  • Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1

#65 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:01 PM

Quote:

Turnbuckle asks: "But why is the lack of a GRAS designation stopping you? After all, the C60/OO people are selling their wares."

Turnbuckle, you are absolutely right....I could be selling it now, just like many European, Chinese or Japanese supplements are sold in North America with no FDA GRAS designation and no NPN in Canada.

We have a strategy and I don't want to nickel and dime the product now, when following the proper regulatory track, the potential down the road is mush bigger.
  • dislike x 1

#66 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:12 PM

My market is totally different. 

I understand from what you've said before that your own daily dose is around 0.1 microgram. If so, this would be into homeopathic territory. Is that the way you plan to market it? Perhaps with a MLM network?

Edited by Turnbuckle, 02 April 2015 - 02:17 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#67 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

C60-oo is no competition for C60-Hydrated Fullerenes

Turnbuckle says:

"thus anything he says about his competition is not exactly objective. "

That's were you are dead wrong. I encourage everyone to take C60 fullerenes regardless of which form it's in. Let each user make up his/her mind based on scientific evidence and clinical studies ( C60-oo has no human clinical studies as far as I know, C60Hydrated fullerenes has two; http://www.ipacom.co...en/research/104 )

C60-oo is hardly competition to C60-hydrated fullerenes. No manufacturer buyer is going to wake up in the morning and ask: Do I buy C60 hydrated fullerenes or C60 in Olive Oil today, since C60-oo will never be approved for human use in the marketplace, so your arguments a null and void. and frankly childish...drink as much C60-oo as you want !!!

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 02:21 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#68 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

I understand from what you've said before that your own daily dose is around 0.1 microgram. If so, this would be into homeopathic territory. Is that the way you plan to market it? Perhaps with a MLM network?

Actually ...0.0002 mg per 100 mls. Human clinical studies shows that it works at this level and serious manufacturers that we talked to at Supply Side West in Las Vegas last year, the biggest ingredient trade show in the world are showing serious interest and are telephoning daily with follow-up inquiries asking about the product and it's availability. Stay Tuned....by the way there are some credible and successful USA MLM firms too, even though in the past I didn't think so either...ie Youngevity

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 03:08 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#69 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:03 PM

Turnbuckle,

I go strictly by the science not by anecdotal evidence; Carbon 60 Hydrated fullerenes works better as an antioxidant at ten to the minus nine concentrations then at higher concentrations of ten to the minus six.

https://www.research...l_Concentration

https://www.research...tro_and_in_vivo

Why does it work at this level? The 0,7 nm Carbon 60 molecule forms a cluster with water that can grow up to 500 nms...hence the name C60 Hydrated Fullerenes. This huge surface area attracts free radicals of all types which self-neutralize on the surface. C60 Hydrated Fullerenes is a catalytic antioxidant and works like coenzyme Q10. It has no ORAC value but doubles the ORAC value of red wine.

See all the publications

https://www.research...pubType=article

You can challenge those results all you want in this forum , but it is meaningless. In the real world scientists usually challenge controversial or questionable scientific results in peer reviewed publications. Not only have there been no serious challenges to this research but others have cited this work and it was accepted by the Ukrainian Ministry of Health. (regardless of what you think of health regulatory bodies around the world). For most normal people, that is good enough, provided there are adequate safety and efficacy studies. Many drugs are released by the FDA into the marketplace without this. C60 hydrated fullerenes has 20 years of pre-clinical and clinical and safety studies behind it done by scientists from 8 countries.

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 03:06 PM.

• Informative x 1

#70 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:14 PM

Actually ...0.0002 mg per 100 mls. Human clinical studies shows that it works at this level and serious manufacturers that we talked to at Supply Side West in Las Vegas last year, the biggest ingredient trade show in the world are showing serious interest and are telephoning daily with follow-up inquiries asking about the product and it's availability. Stay Tuned....by the way there are some credible USA MLM firms too, even though in the past I didn't think so either...ie Youngevity

Which is 0.1 micogram for the 50 ml you said you are taking. Homeopathic territory.

And Youngevity is interested? I suppose that is why you're suddenly so positive on Dr. Wallach's Mighty-90.

#71 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:24 PM

Yes you bet.

C60 and Chromium and Vanadium could help reverse diabetes

If the add Chromium and Vanadium, 2 trace minerals to your diet along the take C60 to control inflammation and toxic liver effects from diabetes, you could control or reverse your symptoms

https://www.research...nduced_Diabetes

https://www.research...betic_male_rats

Biofactors. 1999;10(1):43-51.
Vanadium and diabetes.
Thompson KH1.

Abstract

Vanadium is an ultratrace element, widely distributed in nature, yet with no presently known specific physiological function in mammals. The apparent role of vanadium in regulation of intracellular signaling, as a cofactor of enzymes essential in energy metabolism, and as a possible therapeutic agent in diabetes is of increasing interest as more and more research reports present evidence of vanadium's potentially unique biological function. In this mini-review, the author summarizes current knowledge of the bioinorganic chemistry of vanadium, the basic features of diabetes mellitus and its metabolic sequelae, and the in vitro and in vivo effects of both inorganic and organically-chelated vanadium compounds. Results of clinical trials to date, as well as kinetic studies of tissue uptake are covered. Examples of ways to enhance the positive effects of vanadium as an oral therapeutic adjunct in diabetic control, while minimizing potential toxicity, are compared with regard to desirable features and possible drawbacks.

and

Micronutrients as nutriceutical interventions in diabetes mellitus.
Cunningham JJ1.
Author information
• 1Department of Nutrition, University of Massachusetts, Amherst 01003-1420, USA.
Abstract
Hyperglycemia portends chronic complications in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (IDDM) and substantial benefits are associated with "tight" glycemic control. Other interventions should either enhance glycemic control per se or add benefit to an established degree of glycemic control. Several micronutrients enhance insulin action and others offer promise in countering the untoward consequences of hyperglycemia. Supplements of micronutrients including the vitamins niacin (as niacinamide), C and E and the minerals zinc, chromium and vanadium have been studied. For the purpose of this review, the term "nutriceutic" refers to supplementation on the order of 2 to 10 times the RDA for which a benefit is linked to a mechanism of action. Benefits associated with "nutriceutic" supplementation are reported in small trials for vitamins C and E and these supplements are safe and affordable from food or tablet sources. A dietary strategy adding 200-600 mg of vitamin C and 100 IU of vitamin E to a healthy dietary pattern is worthy of consideration as an intervention for individuals with IDDM.

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 03:25 PM.

#72 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:39 PM

Why does it work at this level? The 0,7 nm Carbon 60 molecule forms a cluster with water that can grow up to 500 nms...hence the name C60 Hydrated Fullerenes. This huge surface area attracts free radicals of all types which self-neutralize on the surface. C60 Hydrated Fullerenes is a catalytic antioxidant and works like coenzyme Q10. It has no ORAC value but doubles the ORAC value of red wine.

I think you're trying to avoid the homeopathic label. I see one paper on hydrated fullerenes that makes this astounding claim--

Addition of HyFnC60 to blood in vitro in a concentration of 10−6 M noticeably enhanced the effect of Hypoxen® and 10−19 M brought ROS production almost to the zero level. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm....les/PMC3560587/

This simply cannot be taken seriously.

• Disagree x 1

#73 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:06 PM

You don't have to take it seriously, but may people are, especially the ones that count...the is other yet unpublished research that supports this

> It has no ORAC value but doubles the ORAC value of red wine.

Bioactivity> Red wine> ORAC value doubles (from 3,000 to 4,000 to 7800 μMolTE/100g) by adding C60 Hydrated Fullerenes to red wine. http://www.alfavita....ne-antioxidant/and http://www.alfavita....en/orac-values/

P.S. thanks for doing the added research for me -you are supporting my business case for C60 HYFNs and driving traffic to C60 Hydrated Fullerenes. Keep up the good work !!
  • dislike x 1

#74 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

Love your vague child-like arguments Turnbuckle..."this simply can't be taken seriously"....is that all you got? That's what they said by H. Pilori and the earth is round not flat. Any fool can play that word game. I don't see you doing the research to disprove it.

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 04:38 PM.

• dislike x 2

#75 nowayout

• 2,946 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:04 PM

Which is 0.1 micogram for the 50 ml you said you are taking. Homeopathic territory.

To be fair, the RDA for, e.g., vitamin B12 is only a couple of micrograms a day.  It doesn't sound like much but that little bit of B12 does plenty of essential work in every cell of the body is certainly not considered homeopathic. 

• Agree x 2

#76 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

Yes most trace micronutrients like Chromium or Vanadium or Selenium are only needed in microgram quantities per day by the body.

#77 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:45 PM

To be fair, the RDA for, e.g., vitamin B12 is only a couple of micrograms a day.  It doesn't sound like much but that little bit of B12 does plenty of essential work in every cell of the body is certainly not considered homeopathic. 

The fact is, Walter Derzko believes in homeopathy, and everything he says will be colored by that. Like the paper I linked to above, where a dilution 13 orders of magnitude smaller is supposedly more effective than an already small concentration of C60. It's absurd on the face of it, but homeopaths claim the same effect for all sorts of things. They dilute it to the point that not a single molecule remains and they claim that the water "remembers" it was there. So I suspect that Walter's talk about the size of the C60 surrounded by water molecules is disingenuous. It's something people will buy and avoids the widely disparaged voodoo of homeopathy.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#78 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 07:53 PM

Exclusion Zone or the 4th State of Water and not Homeopathy

Quote: "So I suspect that Walter's talk about the size of the C60 surrounded by water molecules is disingenuous. It's something people will buy and avoids the widely disparaged voodoo of homeopathy."....

Yes it's called the exclusion zone by Prof Gerald Pollock, Univ of Washington...that's science and not homeopathy ....look it up.

Here is the reference:

http://faculty.washi.../water-science/

Pollack says on his web site:
"The impact of surfaces on the contiguous aqueous phase is generally thought to extend no more than a few water-molecule layers. We find, however, that colloidal and molecular solutes are profoundly excluded from the vicinity of hydrophilic surfaces, to distances up to several hundred micrometers. Such large zones of exclusion have been observed next to many different hydrophilic surfaces, and many diverse solutes are excluded. Hence, the exclusion phenomenon appears to be quite general.

There goes Turnbuckle again....Calling me a liar and disingenuous again.

So I guess the US patent office and their patent lawyers are liars too and disingenuous also for accepting a patent pending on C60 Hydrated Fullerenes.

American patent pending application for C[60] Hydrated Fullerenes http://www.freepaten...14/0079746.html

Quote from patent application:

"As an example, FIG. 2 shows a state diagram of hydrated fullerene C60 (C60HyFn) in “free” bulk water and surrounding organisation of elongated shells of ordered water molecules, the sizes of which can exceed the diameter of the cage molecule proper, in this case, of C60 (with a radius R˜=0.5 nm), by dozens and hundreds of times. In this regard, the smaller the concentrations of the cage molecular structure are in “free” bulk water in a special hydrated state, the larger the elongated ordered water shells surrounding it will be.

In general, the properties of water in ordered shells fundamentally differ from those of ordinary non-ordered water, ice and water vapour. The state of water in such ordered shells is known as the “fourth state of water” and is called either interfacial water, according to Vladimir Voeikov, or water of exclusion zones, according to Gerald Pollack."

[...]

A distinctive feature of cage molecular structures in a special hydrated state as antioxidants is that they themselves do not participate directly in the specified reactions, whereas their antioxidant, antiradical and radioprotective properties are manifested due to the special properties of the elongated, heterogeneously ordered water shells they organise around themselves (G. V. Andrievsky, V. K. Klochkov, and L. I. Derevyanchenko. Is C60 Fullerene Molecule Toxic?! Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Carbon Nanostructures, 13(4) (2005) 363-376 and G. V. Andrievsky, V. I. Bruskov, A. A. Tykhomyrov, and S. V. Gudkov. Peculiarities Of The Antioxidant And Radioprotective Effects Of Hydrated C60 Fullerene Nanostuctures In Vitro And In Vivo. Free Radical Biology & Medicine, 47 (2009) 786-793).

According to the example of hydrated fullerene C60 (C60HyFn), FIG. 5 shows a principal diagram of how, according to recombination reactions (disproportioning), self-destruction occurs and free radicals self-neutralise in an environment of ordered water shells, organised and stabilised by a hydrated cage structure."

BTW, if you freeze C60 Hydrated Fullerene water at o.ooo2 mg per 100ml you will see a distinct astrid-like flower pattern in the ice, vs a cloudy appearance for tapwater or distilled water. This simple test show that you actually have molecules of C60 in the water and that the nanolevel structure can affect the macro-level ice structure.

But then I know what turnbuckle will say: This is all nonsense, and you can't take this seriously....BTW what science degree do you have?

Edited by Walter Derzko, 02 April 2015 - 08:21 PM.

#79 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:53 PM

Quote: "So I suspect that Walter's talk about the size of the C60 surrounded by water molecules is disingenuous. It's something people will buy and avoids the widely disparaged voodoo of homeopathy."

There goes Turnbuckle again....Calling me a liar and disingenuous again.

So I guess the US patent office and their patent lawyers are liars too and disingenuous also for accepting a patent pending on C60 Hydrated Fullerenes.

American patent pending application for C[60] Hydrated Fullerenes http://www.freepaten...14/0079746.html

First, there is nothing intrinsically homeopathic about hydrated fullerenes (though it is an ideal compound to build a homeopathic story around--a ball of water molecules almost begs someone to do it), and second, the US patent office will accept anything for examination if you pay the fee. But even so, how is this application supposed to back up anything you said? Even where it says this--

[0039] A distinctive feature of cage molecular structures in a special hydrated state as antioxidants is that they themselves do not participate directly in the specified reactions, whereas their antioxidant, antiradical and radioprotective properties are manifested due to the special properties of the elongated, heterogeneously ordered water shells they organise around themselves..

That sounds great, but the application fails to supply any mechanism whereby an ordered shell of water could act as an antioxidant other than the water molecules grab up electrons, nor does it give any testing data other than the following, which they neglected to incorporate by reference--

[0044] The author's research, as well as official preclinical and clinical tests conducted in Ukraine, confirmed the unique antioxidant and radioprotective properties of the cage structure in the form of hydrated fullerene C.sub.60. As a result, aqueous solutions of hydrated fullerene C.sub.60 were approved for administration by humans as a multifunctional medical and preventive dietary nutrition supplement (Ministry for Healthcare of Ukraine Conclusion No. 05.03.02-04/59179 dated Dec. 2, 2010 and Conclusion No. 05.03.02-04/89993 dated Nov. 19, 2010). 

The patentability will surely hinge on prior art, but as it stands, this application gives no clue of how good it is or what sort of dose would be effective. 

#80 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 02 April 2015 - 08:58 PM

BTW, if you freeze C60 Hydrated Fullerene water at o.ooo2 mg per 100ml you will see a distinct astrid-like flower pattern in the ice, vs a cloudy appearance for tapwater or distilled water. This simple test show that you actually have molecules of C60 in the water and that the nanolevel structure can affect the macro-level ice structure.

Can you link to a picture?

Gerald Pollock is an interesting speaker, and if his EZ idea is correct, and if his idea of how it is energized (by light, esp IR) is also correct, then there ought to be a visible difference in C60/water frozen in the dark compared to C60/water frozen under IR (or under any light, actually). 

Furthermore, the EZ certainly provides a method of quenching free radicals by releasing free protons.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 02 April 2015 - 09:56 PM.

#81 smccomas01

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:33 PM

So.....Back on topic. I had my appointment with my rheumy yesterday things went really well I am damn close to being in remission. I have not had a shot of Enbrel in over 3 weeks and I feel fricking great.

I started this topic in Oct 2014 and started taking C60 OO shortly after. I have images of my left knee prior to C60 OO and what I have today huge difference. Is it a result of the C60 OO alone no, however it has been an effective element of my treatment plan. 

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#82 malbecman

• 733 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for bringing us back on topic...... :)

#83 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

People with osteo or rheumatoid arthritis should be drinking C60 hydrated fullerenes or C60-oo (to scavange free radicals) and be taking the appropriate trace micro-minerals (Zn, Se or Selenium) plus Knox gelatin (1 oz per day) and Calcium (liquid form) plus magnesium citrate for optimum calcium absorption. Serum Cu levels may be high.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.... trace minerals

Edited by Walter Derzko, 03 April 2015 - 10:29 PM.

• Informative x 1

#84 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:26 PM

Biol Trace Elem Res. 2005 Aug;106(2):123-32.

Synovial fluid and plasma selenium, copper, zinc, and iron concentrations in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
Yazar M1, Sarban S, Kocyigit A, Isikan UE.
Author information
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harran University, Medical Faculty, 63200 Sanliurfa-Turkey.

Abstract

In recent years, a great number of studies have investigated the possible role of trace elements in the etiology and pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoartritis (OA). We studied synovial fluid and plasma concentrations of selenium (Se), zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), and iron (Fe) in patients with RA and OA and compared them with sex- and age-matched healthy subjects. Plasma albumin levels were measured as an index of nutritional status. Plasma Se, Cu, and Zn concentrations were determined by atomic absorption spectrophotometry and Fe concentrations were determined by the colorimetric method. Although plasma and synovial fluid Se concentration were found to be significantly lower (p < 0.05, and p < 0.05, respectively), Cu concentrations were significantly higher in patients with RA than those of healthy subjects and OA (p < 0.05 and p < 0.05, respectively). There were no significant differences in plasma and synovial fluid Zn concentrations and albumin levels among three groups (p > 0.05). On the other hand, synovial fluid Cu and Fe concentrations were significantly higher in patients with OA than those of healthy subjects (p < 0.05). There was a significantly positive correlation between synovial fluid Se-Cu values and Zn-Fe values in patients with RA. Our results showed that synovial fluid and plasma trace element concentrations, excluding Zn, change in inflammatory RA, but not in OA. These alterations in trace element concentrations in inflammatory RA might be a result of the changes of the immunoregulatory cytokines.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16116244

Edited by Walter Derzko, 03 April 2015 - 10:27 PM.

#85 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

More on trace mineral deficiencies and arthritis

J Rheumatol. 1996 Jun;23(6):990-4.
Nutrient intake of patients with rheumatoid arthritis is deficient in pyridoxine, zinc, copper, and magnesium.

Kremer JM1, Bigaouette J.
Author information
1Department of Medicine, Albany Medical College, NY 12203, USA.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To determine nutrient intake of patients with active rheumatoid arthritis and compare it with the typical American diet (TAD) and the recommended dietary allowance (RDA).

METHODS:

41 patients with active RA recorded a detailed dietary history. Information collected was analyzed for nutrient intake of energy, fats, protein, carbohydrate, vitamins and minerals, which were then statistically compared with the TAD and the RDA.

RESULTS:

Both men and women ingested significantly less energy from carbohydrates [women 47.4% (6.4) vs 55% RDA. p = 0.0001: men = 48.9% (7.4). p = 0.025] and more energy from fat [women = 36.8% (4.5) vs 30% RDA. p = 0.001 and men = 35.2% (5.9) p = 0.02]. Women ingested significantly more saturated and mono-unsaturated fat than the RDA (p = 0.02 and p = 0.04 respectively) while men ingested significantly less polyunsaturated fat (PUFA) (p = 0.0001). Both groups took in less fiber (p = 0.0001). Deficient dietary intake of pyridoxine was observed vs the RDA for both sexes (men and women p = 0.0001). Deficient folate intake was seen vs the TAD for men (p = 0.02) with a deficient trend in women (p = 0.06). Zinc and magnesium intake was deficient vs the RDA in both sexes (p values < or = 0.001) and copper was deficient vs the TAD in both sexes (p = 0.004 women and p = 0.02 men).

CONCLUSION:

Patients with RA ingest too much total fat and too little PUFA and fiber. Their diets are deficient in pyridoxine, zinc and magnesium vs the RDA and copper and folate vs the TAD. These observations, also documented in previous studies, suggest that routine dietary supplementation with multivitamins and trace elements is appropriate in this population.

#86 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

BTW, if you freeze C60 Hydrated Fullerene water at o.ooo2 mg per 100ml you will see a distinct astrid-like flower pattern in the ice, vs a cloudy appearance for tapwater or distilled water. This simple test shows that you actually have molecules of C60 in the water and that the nanolevel structure can affect the macro-level ice structure.

Frozen C60 Hydrated Fullerenes

Yes turnbuckle see slides 129 and 130 from the presentation below

http://ipacom.com/in...en/research/105

http://ipacom.com/im..._bio_prop_7.pdf

Edited by Walter Derzko, 05 April 2015 - 09:17 PM.

#87 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

BTW, if you freeze C60 Hydrated Fullerene water at o.ooo2 mg per 100ml you will see a distinct astrid-like flower pattern in the ice, vs a cloudy appearance for tapwater or distilled water. This simple test shows that you actually have molecules of C60 in the water and that the nanolevel structure can affect the macro-level ice structure.

Frozen C60 Hydrated Fullerenes

Yes turnbuckle see slides 129 and 130 from the presentation below

http://ipacom.com/in...en/research/105

http://ipacom.com/im..._bio_prop_7.pdf

Thanks. I'm not sure what to make of those slides 129-130 without controls (slide 129 lacked pictures for me), but the radial lines of bubbles in slide 130 are similar to what you'd expect from tap water frozen in a glass.

After a first pass through the file, I noted where I got the idea there were six OH groups involved in hydrated C60--slides 59, 64 & 65, for instance, show OH groups.

Slides 87-88 shows that the material behaves normally, that is, a higher concentration always has more anti-oxidant effect for radiation, though the efficiency of the anti-oxidant quenching declines in a logarithmic fashion. Probably true of other antioxidants as well.

#88 free10

• 152 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 07:36 AM

So.....Back on topic. I had my appointment with my rheumy yesterday things went really well I am damn close to being in remission. I have not had a shot of Enbrel in over 3 weeks and I feel fricking great.

I started this topic in Oct 2014 and started taking C60 OO shortly after. I have images of my left knee prior to C60 OO and what I have today huge difference. Is it a result of the C60 OO alone no, however it has been an effective element of my treatment plan. 

Glad it helped and it may have helped more than you know. My guess is in the next 3-5 years arthritis will be a thing of the past, and good riddance. Nano tech be it C60-OO or graphene, or other nano substances, looks to really rock our world in a very very good way, in the next few years.

#89 smccomas01

• Topic Starter
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:12 AM

Thanks Free10, I was able to make it 4 weeks without a shot of the Enbrel unfortunately it appears the evil is coming back.

"Autoimmune disease" name given to condition where we have no idea what is wrong.....grrrr    

#90 Walter Derzko

• 137 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:21 PM

People with osteo or rheumatoid arthritis should be drinking C60 hydrated fullerenes or C60-oo (to scavange free radicals) and be taking the appropriate trace micro-minerals (Zn, Se or Selenium) plus Knox gelatin (1 oz per day) and Calcium (liquid form) plus magnesium citrate for optimum calcium absorption. Serum Cu levels may be high.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.... trace minerals

Follow the advise above to control Osteo or Rheumatoid Arthritis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users