- - - - -

http://www.bionic-hacker.com

q-wiz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 medicineman

• 750 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

Any experience? they have the best price online for the q-wiz suite. I'm just being careful before handing out 3 gs to some online vendor.

#2 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

No experience, just want to say wow! That's super cheap...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 medicineman

• Topic Starter
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:28 PM

No experience, just want to say wow! That's super cheap...

yeah, I know. your blog and posts are amazing. I would like to mimic, or at least try something similar, but I would love to get the best prices on the items needed. All websites have similar range prices, except this one, for the suite only (other stuff same price)... If I can confirm the place is legit, I'll definitely be on my way to attempting what you are (although I'm sure I couldn't be as strict in my schedule)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Candidatus

• 144 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:55 AM

@medicineman

Thanks for the kind words. If I can be of any assistance on your journey, drop me a PM or better, post in my thread.

Back to the topic: I thought I've already seen this pricetag somewhere. Check out http://pnreseller.co...z-kit-complete/ - its the 'secret' site for PN resellers. And the suite price is the same

So basically, if they are willing to sell it for this price on bionic, they are effectively getting rid themselves of any gross margin on the product (aside from a few % they might get as a volume discount). You might be lucky but my guess is its just a mistake.

Anyway, let us know how the purchase goes!

Edited by Candidatus, 08 November 2014 - 06:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: q-wiz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users