- - - - -

all in one brain supplement?

all in one

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ximet

• 18 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 11:14 PM

Hi Sirs, you can tell me, a good brain supplement all in one, that i can buy in iherb or similars.

Thanks in advance

#2 Dee

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:51 AM

Goodluck I would also like to find one. How ever I would assume that none exists as different goals/weakestness would require different chemicals. How ever i too am in-search of the elixir of life   ;)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mr Matsubayashi

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:20 AM

IMO you're better off spending a small amount of effort to eat well and only approach supplementation if you know you're actually deficient for whatever reason or a particular supplement can help a particular ailment. I think the vast majority of multis are useless and experiments in rodents have demonstrated this point at least when lifespan is concerned.

You have stumbled upon longecity, a place where caution is thrown to the wind and speculative science is the norm. Do you really want take a trip down this rabbit hole? It's a lot of fun but if you're a normal healthy person looking for NZT you will be disappointed... at least for now ;)

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 platypus

• 2,386 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Cognitex by LEF has many ingredients but perhaps not the ones you'd like to see.

#5 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:07 PM

You have stumbled upon longecity, a place where caution is thrown to the wind and speculative science is the norm. Do you really want take a trip down this rabbit hole? It's a lot of fun but if you're a normal healthy person looking for NZT you will be disappointed... at least for now ;)

Quite true. I cant help but I must somehow think of the Dihexa thread;

what ? this is supposeldy THE turbo-nutter-brain-booster ? hmm.. possible cancer.. fuck it, gimme that shit !

I call it sometimes gravesite of the genies and psychonauts.

You go to bluelight when You´re curious and healthy and after that You´re going to longecity ^^

Anyway, for what are You actually looking OP ?

cognition, concetration, mood..

Perhaps I can help

Edited by Flex, 12 January 2015 - 06:13 PM.

#6 Ximet

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

thanks sirs, i know i know best is a  good diet, organic juice,health life .......but i,m interesed for start a all in one supplement.

PD: Flex i,m interesed in Cognition and manual dexterity

#7 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Sorry for the delay will post in the next days.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:29 AM

haha i wish

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: all in one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users