Photo

9-me-BC availability

9-methyl-β-carboline 9-methyl-bc 9-me-bc dopaminergic dopamine

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pinnacle

• 62 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:29 AM

Hi, I thought I would post this here as there has been some interest among Longecity forum members, so if you want to see this fascinating compound become available from one of the more reputable vendors who supply third party testing, please show some interest and perhaps we could let them know there's a demand for it?

From NSN:

I have never heard of 9-ME-BC before, but initial research does look promising. We will need to investigate whether the compound is protected by a patent as well as assessing the potential demand so we know how much to synthesize. I have put it on my list. Thanks for the suggestion!

#2 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

I'll bite, what's the price breakdown?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:33 PM

Interested.

You may want to add a summary of what 9-me-BC is and does here to get more interest.

(Advertise!  :)  )

Edited by Logic, 20 March 2015 - 03:34 PM.

#4 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:44 AM

Transhuman Technologies sells it, it should be back up within a week or two.

• WellResearched x 1

#5 pinnacle

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:51 AM

*edit* Mods please delete (double post)

Edited by pinnacle, 23 June 2015 - 11:58 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#6 pinnacle

• Topic Starter
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 11:57 AM

The exceptional properties of 9‐methyl‐β‐carboline: stimulation, protection and regeneration of dopaminergic neurons coupled with anti‐inflammatory effects

9-Methyl-β-carboline up-regulates the appearance of differentiated dopaminergic neurones in primary mesencephalic culture

Stimulation, protection and regeneration of dopaminergic neurons by 9-methyl-β-carboline: a new anti-Parkinson drug?

9‐Methyl‐β‐carboline‐induced cognitive enhancement is associated with elevated hippocampal dopamine levels and dendritic and synaptic proliferation

New agents promote neuroprotection in Parkinson's disease models

Good guys from a shady family

9-Methyl-β-carboline-induced cognitive enhancement is associated with elevated hippocampal dopamine levels and dendritic and synaptic proliferation
9-me-BC acts as a cognitive enhancer in a hippocampus-dependent task, and that the behavioral effects may be associated with a stimulatory impact on hippocampal dopamine levels and dendritic and synaptic proliferation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 9-methyl-β-carboline, 9-methyl-bc, 9-me-bc, dopaminergic, dopamine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users