Dasatinib group buy from Nyles

dasatinib senolytic senescent scenescent cells sasp senolytics group buy

• Please log in to reply
731 replies to this topic

#451 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:35 PM

Are their any medications that would interfere or adversely react to Dasatinib?

Ark, there are several recent posts above on this. Yes, there are several. You can also google this for Sprycel.

#452 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:44 PM

https://www.drugs.co...2785-12475.html

I'll have to wait at least a few days at the micro dosage I'm on to safely clear my system.

Outside of what's listed any others that might not be?

Cheers and thanks for the response.
  • Good Point x 1

#453 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

I'd avoid anything with Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) aka BioPerine. Often with Curcumin. I'd also avoid any and all supplements, take a week off from the gym (avoids Growth Hormone increases). Logic is going 1 day at 3 doses of 50mg I went 3 days at 75mg twice a day. I don't think I'll need anymore for a long long time. I may just sell the rest of mine or give it away and wait until the next big senolytic comes out.

#454 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

What about microdosage for a month 8 mg a day for instance vs 50mg 75mg area for a short burst?

- Cheers

#455 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

What about microdosage for a month 8 mg a day for instance vs 50mg 75mg area for a short burst?

- Cheers

I dunno if that'd be effective or not. I'm really not sure what other people are doing but Logic and I posted what we did. Some say to just follow the mouse study.

#456 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

- Cheers

No!
For many reasons.  The main one being what you are trying to achieve:  The one off clearance of senescent cells that took around 40 years to build up and wont be building up again on a daily basis.

As a general rule meds have a clinically effective dosage Ark.
Below that dosage the med has no effect, or a different effect.

Its actually a clinically effective dosage range that would look like an 'n' on a graph of effect versus dosage, with the left foot starting some distance away from 0 mg.

So below say 10 mg (thumbsuck. Equally relavant for any med) the med does diddly squat, then the effect rises quite sharply when you get into the clinically effective dosage range.
There is an optimal dosage at the highest point of the 'n'  but its not critical due to the shape of the top of the 'n'.
Then the effect drops of to nothing again quite fast.
There may be other 'n's, elsewhere on the graph, but for completely different effects...

The HED (Human Equivalent Dosage) derived from the rat study works out at around 30mg for D and 300 mg for Q, for the average 70kg person .  (The mg/kg number is here somewhere)

My dose will be around 50 mg of D, for a start, and is based on this, my weight, anecdotal reports here (100 mg seems the most efficacious dose mentioned here) and allows for the aging of the D which is in powder form (big surface area) and taken a while to reach everyone.

If I don't notice anything from 3 doses of 50mg, 5-6 hours apart this weekend, I'll probably try 75 mg in two weeks and then 100 mg at some later date.

The HED is a good estimate when the bioavailability of the substances is the same in rats or mice as it is in humans, but Q especially is not nearly as well absorbed by humans as it is in rodents.
IIRC the dose of Q should be around 3000 mg when this bioavailability difference is taken into account?  Or go with the more bioavailable forms mentioned here earlier.

Fats are said to improve bioavailability in a previously linked study, so the VCO I plan to take with 5000 UI of vit D3, to mop up pathogens, will come in handy here.

On top of that you have the side effects of D based on chronic dosing. These should be way less of a problem with intermittent dosing and anecdotal reports seem to bear this out.

Thats a summary, but I do highly recommend taking the time to read the thread for things to take along with D+Q, perceived effects and side effects, etc-etc.
Also plz read linked package insert for side effects and warnings etc.  Dasatinib is not another multi vitamin! 

http://www.ema.europ...WC500056998.pdf

#457 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

Well tonight's the last night for several months anyway. I did 75mg D + 1500mg Q twice per day for 3 days with an extra dose today.

Honestly while I did experience a very mild drop in energy, I don't have anything else to report.

I dropped a few supplements while taking it and I didn't go to the gym or use the sauna (to avoid GH/IGF-1 increases).

The supplements I did take were Vitamin D, some A, sulforaphane, garlic, [L-theanine, taurine, magnesium, inositol] (bracketed is my essential tremor cocktail), bacopa/tyrosine/ginko mix (mentioned above), and I also took honokiol at night which I usually do because it improves my sleep pretty well. Melatonin too. I always do melatonin, I'm an insomniac otherwise.

I did not take NR.

Yeah I know, I take a *f**kload of supplements. I figured I would one day when I was older. Luckily I have so much of it in bulk.

Inositol:
I don't recommend it while doing senolytics Nate.  Read here and further down.

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=763863
I don't even recommend it as part of a daily stack, at night, when the body is in a fasted state and doing its normal housekeeping

The senolytics are allowing senescent cells to send the proper signals out to macrophages, which will then come along and engulf and destroy/recycle them.
Hence the linked thread is highly relevant to what we are hoping to achieve here.

• Informative x 1

#458 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

Well tonight's the last night for several months anyway. I did 75mg D + 1500mg Q twice per day for 3 days with an extra dose today.

Honestly while I did experience a very mild drop in energy, I don't have anything else to report.

I dropped a few supplements while taking it and I didn't go to the gym or use the sauna (to avoid GH/IGF-1 increases).

The supplements I did take were Vitamin D, some A, sulforaphane, garlic, [L-theanine, taurine, magnesium, inositol] (bracketed is my essential tremor cocktail), bacopa/tyrosine/ginko mix (mentioned above), and I also took honokiol at night which I usually do because it improves my sleep pretty well. Melatonin too. I always do melatonin, I'm an insomniac otherwise.

I did not take NR.

Yeah I know, I take a *f**kload of supplements. I figured I would one day when I was older. Luckily I have so much of it in bulk.

Inositol:

I don't even recommend it as part of a daily stack, at night, when the body is in a fasted state and doing its normal housekeeping

The senolytics are allowing senescent cells to send the proper signals out to macrophages, which will then come along and engulf and destroy/recycle them.
Hence the linked thread is highly relevant to what we are hoping to achieve here.

Trying to understand why no inositol but having trouble even after reading the linked thread. Inositol is something I take regularly for essential tremor, it's part of the only cocktail of anything that seems to help to any real degree. Might need a more layman's explanation here. I'm hesitant to give that up.

Edited by Nate-2004, 11 April 2017 - 10:28 PM.

#459 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

The HED (Human Equivalent Dosage) derived from the rat study works out at around 30mg for D and 300 mg for Q, for the average 70kg person . (The mg/kg number is here somewhere)

My dose will be around 50 mg of D, for a start, and is based on this, my weight, anecdotal reports here (100 mg seems the most efficacious dose mentioned here) and allows for the aging of the D which is in powder form (big surface area) and taken a while to reach everyone.
If I don't notice anything from 3 doses of 50mg, 5-6 hours apart this weekend, I'll probably try 75 mg in two weeks and then 100 mg at some later date.

This sounds reasonable to me, and I'll probably follow suit. I'll experiment with 50mg & 300 EMIQ one time, at night, and see how my body reacts to this stuff. I think being conservative -- even though we're on a risky edge to potential harm -- is (sorta) responsible.

I do highly recommend taking the time to read the thread[/b] for things to take along with D+Q, perceived effects and side effects, etc-etc.
Also plz read linked package insert for side effects and warnings etc. Dasatinib is not another multi vitamin!
http://www.ema.europ...WC500056998.pdf

This is advice -- read and reread over and over -- there's great stuff here, and links to elsewhere.

#460 Black Fox

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2017 - 04:05 AM

I'd avoid anything with Piperine (Black Pepper Extract) aka BioPerine. Often with Curcumin. I'd also avoid any and all supplements, take a week off from the gym (avoids Growth Hormone increases). Logic is going 1 day at 3 doses of 50mg I went 3 days at 75mg twice a day. I don't think I'll need anymore for a long long time. I may just sell the rest of mine or give it away and wait until the next big senolytic comes out.

Why would you avoid anything that boost HGH ? Like going to the gym , since fasting and sleeping itself boost it naturally

I'd would reckon that performing HIIT while fasting is the way to go

https://www.ncbi.nlm...cles/PMC329619/

You would be in a deep state of Ketosis and if anything you'd be burning fat not muscle

#461 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

While taking Dasatinib. 

I'm just repeating the suggestions made earlier in the thread.

It'd be a lot easier if this forum had a reddit style architecture. People would probably be able to follow and read back through long posts more easily.

#462 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

What is the status of the availability of Dasatinib? Sorry I don't have time right now to search around the thread.

Also I am 30. Is this something that would be beneficial for someone my age? Ill take any edge I can get. 

Thanks

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#463 TaiChiKid

• 73 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:42 PM

I did not take NR.

Inositol:

Trying to understand why no inositol but having trouble even after reading the linked thread. Inositol is something I take regularly for essential tremor, it's part of the only cocktail of anything that seems to help to any real degree. Might need a more layman's explanation here. I'm hesitant to give that up.

The reference was the sentence:  "...Lithium ... and sodium valproate, enhances the clearance of autophagy substrates by reducing intracellular inositol levels...due to inhibition of IMPase, which prevents inositol recycling, leading to depletion of cellular inositol and inhibition of the phosphoinositol cycle.

redducing intracellular inositol enhances authophagy.

#464 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:06 AM

Interesting, I'll probably try a one day/time two 150mg (300mg) dose of D w/2x2000mg (4000mg) Q. Before then I'll washout the inositol. Maybe Sunday.

#465 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:30 PM

Interesting, I'll probably try a one day/time two 150mg (300mg) dose of D w/2x2000mg (4000mg) Q. Before then I'll washout the inositol. Maybe Sunday.

I did 2 x 300mg D (with corresponding Q doses) doses over 2 days. On day 3 I woke up feel like the flu and then I started to notice small but real differences.

#466 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

and then I started to notice small but real differences.

Like?

#467 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:52 AM

Like?
I documented them in this thread. I would like to see other unbiased reviews as a comparison. So if you would be so kind, just review your trial without reading my own review.

But I am glad to see people are taking higher doses. Obviously I don't know the threshold for the flu like symptoms, but just be prepared and they do pass very quickly, at least for myself.

I was planning a second run with your same dosages.

Edited by Rocket, 14 April 2017 - 12:56 AM.

#468 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

* A word of caution

Yesterday I met an old friend who spontaneously said I had thinned down terribly, and that my face was gaunt. This is often the case in older people who lose facial fat notably cheeks. Mine did diminish notably. This person hadn't seen me in several months and knows nothing of my anti-aging protocol. She attributed these sudden changes to rapid aging! Stating as I still have a small spare tire, that we don't usually lose weight where we'd wish. IMHO this is likely due to the rapid liposis of fat cells by Dasatinib.

Note that I did two protocols probably beyond normal recommended intake. In January 10 days at 100mg/day, in March 5 days at 100mg/day, in April 4 intakes of 100mg each every 6 hours over 24 hours. Were I to do this again I would only take the last protocol, and maybe repeat it sometime later. In any case now I'm faced with rebuilding tissues where I've somewhat withered away. I didn't expect to come out looking wiry and skinny.

After a one week break without supplements after the last D+Q session, I'm now taking Epitalon and Thymalin now for 10 days at 10mg/day each and plan to add HGH to the protocol, hoping it will aid in rebuilding tissues quickly. If you can recommend anything else, I'm quite interested. Also, I am thinking that more broadband and less specifically tissue-targeted senolytics such as Navitoclax may lessen an unbalanced physiological change? In any case I'm open to your suggestions for regaining weight, short of launching in debauched food excesses.

DareDevil

• Informative x 4
  • unsure x 1

#469 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:45 PM

Like?
I documented them in this thread. I would like to see other unbiased reviews as a comparison. So if you would be so kind, just review your trial without reading my own review.

But I am glad to see people are taking higher doses. Obviously I don't know the threshold for the flu like symptoms, but just be prepared and they do pass very quickly, at least for myself.

I was planning a second run with your same dosages.

I'm trying once more with two doses on Sunday and that's pretty much it for me. Given DareDevil's report above I definitely don't want to go anymore than I have. 3 days at 75mg x 2 and then 1 day at 150mg x 2 is probably enough. I'll wait till a better, more selective senolytic becomes available, like that FOXO4-P53 one.

Hope it works out, DareDevil.  I hate that we lose weight everywhere but where we want it. I have a belly too.  I don't really talk much to my friends about what I'm doing. They know I'm knowledgeable about things but not about this whole longevity schtick. Mainly because I'd rather people be like your old friend and have no priming around their commentary.

#470 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:57 PM

* A word of caution

Yesterday I met an old friend who spontaneously said I had thinned down terribly, and that my face was gaunt. This is often the case in older people who lose facial fat notably cheeks. Mine did diminish notably. This person hadn't seen me in several months and knows nothing of my anti-aging protocol. She attributed these sudden changes to rapid aging! Stating as I still have a small spare tire, that we don't usually lose weight where we'd wish. IMHO this is likely due to the rapid liposis of fat cells by Dasatinib.

Note that I did two protocols probably beyond normal recommended intake. In January 10 days at 100mg/day, in March 5 days at 100mg/day, in April 4 intakes of 100mg each every 6 hours over 24 hours. Were I to do this again I would only take the last protocol, and maybe repeat it sometime later. In any case now I'm faced with rebuilding tissues where I've somewhat withered away. I didn't expect to come out looking wiry and skinny.

After a one week break without supplements after the last D+Q session, I'm now taking Epitalon and Thymalin now for 10 days at 10mg/day each and plan to add HGH to the protocol, hoping it will aid in rebuilding tissues quickly. If you can recommend anything else, I'm quite interested. Also, I am thinking that more broadband and less specifically tissue-targeted senolytics such as Navitoclax may lessen an unbalanced physiological change? In any case I'm open to your suggestions for regaining weight, short of launching in debauched food excesses.
DareDevil

It looks like you may have killed off some less than senescent adipose tissue with the frequent and high doses of D DareDevil.
See the posts here and below and elsewhere in this thread to try and rectify the situation:
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=808866

Special mention should go to fenugreek (oral and/or topical) if you are trying to replace adipose tissue and increase telomere length as it, or it's constituents, do both.
Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)  is said to remodel collagen links, which seems a good idea while building them.

You arent by any chance taking CLA?
https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/10969838

As far as other telomerase activators go:

Astragalus:  

It's not bioavailable, yet effective...  Probably due to it being accessible to stem and progenitor cells in the gut, leading to a younger gut and thus less systemic inflammation.  This drop in inflammation/NF-kB etc is probably why people here have seen increased telomere lengths from the right dosages of Astragalus.  IIRC Solgar Astragalus was mentioned , or 33 grams of root.

While on the subject of inflammation from the gut; everyone would do well to look at the effect Lactoferrin has on Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) caused by E Coli etc, but killing off the E Coli etc would be even better:  Bacteriophages, Curcumin, VCO, Chelators and biofilm disruptors; Stevia etc.

Purslane:
Little research, but probably growing in your garden as a 'weed' = free.

BHT:
Only subtle hints at its effect on telomere lengths here and further down:
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=376441
NB: That it seems to increase collagen production so taking gelatine with it is a good idea.  Gelatine needs vit C to be turned into Collagen and will increase the natural HGH spike 2 hours into sleep by up to 8X.  

IIRC vit K is also reqd if dosing over 500-600 mg per day.  (max 1 gram)
The 'causes cancer' studies are fake and used 30 grams per day chronically and other carcinogens to get this effect IIRC/IMHO. (This is a big green flag saying 'look here!' to me...)
DON'T go drinking/partying! BHT blocks the metabolism of alcohol and you will be blotto fast (I know! :)  ), but strangely; protects the liver!?

Gingko Biloba:
Was mentioned earlier for its senescent cell killing effect and is also a telomerase activator IIRC.

Again;  SiteSearch the above to work out a proper, properly timed stack.
I have found the above and other activators to be mild, but seem to work well together. (Synergy?)
The effect goes to the next level when you add Epitalon!

Edited by Logic, 14 April 2017 - 02:25 PM.

#471 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:29 PM

Dasatinib Group Buy Progress?

It would seem that most people have received their D while I have been traveling, so there is no need for tracking #s?

I will send out the international #s.
If any US researchers have not yet received their packages; plz contact me and I will forward your # to you.

#472 Florian E.

• 80 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:49 PM

* A word of caution

DareDevil

As far as other telomerase activators go:

Astragalus:  

It's not bioavailable, yet effective...  Probably due to it being accessible to stem and progenitor cells in the gut, leading to a younger gut and thus less systemic inflammation.  This drop in inflammation/NF-kB etc is probably why people here have seen increased telomere lengths from the right dosages of Astragalus.  IIRC Solgar Astragalus was mentioned , or 33 grams of root.

While on the subject of inflammation from the gut; everyone would do well to look at the effect Lactoferrin has on Lipopolysaccharide (LPS) caused by E Coli etc, but killing off the E Coli etc would be even better:  Bacteriophages, Curcumin, VCO, Chelators and biofilm disruptors; Stevia etc.

I currently use liposomal "Astragoloside IV" from ActiNovo to work around the bioavailability problem. Just ended my cycle last week. The interesting substance cycloastragenol (=TA-65) is only a part of "Astragoloside IV".

But i hope the liposomal form of "Astragoloside IV" is effective enough to have a telomerase effect from the included cycloastragenol.

#473 Longevitarian

• 58 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

Dasatinib Group Buy Progress?

It would seem that most people have received their D while I have been traveling, so there is no need for tracking #s?

I will send out the international #s.
If any US researchers have not yet received their packages; plz contact me and I will forward your # to you.

Hi Logic

Does it mean that all international correspondence has been already sent, and you have all

tracking numbers? I would love to receive the numbers.

Holliday season is a good time for the packages to be not bothered too much by the customs

due to the volume but it also causes delays ....

Just my $0.02

#474 Vantika

• 34 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:35 PM

Note that I did two protocols probably beyond normal recommended intake. In January 10 days at 100mg/day, in March 5 days at 100mg/day, in April 4 intakes of 100mg each every 6 hours over 24 hours. Were I to do this again I would only take the last protocol, and maybe repeat it sometime later. 

Would you mind telling us how much you weigh?  The reason I ask is that it could potentially be informative to calculate what these doses amount to on a mg/kg basis, relative to your body weight.

#475 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

* A word of caution

Thank you for honesty. Your incident reminds of adventures into calorie restriction. I'd read so many accounts both in the literature and anecdotally about the health benefits that I tried it for several years (still am). My calories dropped 25%-30% off baseline, and I lost weight I had no business losing. I thought I was flourishing -- looking good, feelin' younger -- no one around me reflected truth directly.

Then I visited an uncle who I hadn't seen in several years, he took one look at me and said plainly: "Aww, you got old." And gave me a hug.

Since I was always the young healthy sprightly one who chose parents well, the bluntness knocked me. I may delude myself that anti-aging experiments make me appear younger, but it's not true. With CR discipline I've lost supportive tissue around the face, neck, arms, legs, and I'm visibly older.

The dermatologists tell us skin aging is mostly caused by sun damage; we know it's more complicated.

Meanwhile, it seems like three pieces in this senolytic puzzle need fits: (1) minimize senescent cells from forming (how? stop breathing and eating?); (2) kill senescent cells already existing (?how do we measure quantity, distinguish bad from good, know species and location...); (3) stimulate tissue regeneration after our cell death adventures (featuring more how questions now in labs worldwide)

DareDevil

As far as regaining weight, the CR people (seem to) tell us if we're already skinny, stay that way, indeed maybe get skinnier. We end up possibly sacrificing skeletal integrity, muscles, cosmetic beauty, happiness for wished upon stars now questionable even in macaques.

Meanwhile, whether I buy this "stay-scrawny" advice or not, I eat them beans-n-greens, yep, and when I heed command to Gain Weight Fast, I over-consume the healthiest, latest harvest, highest polyphenolic olive oil I can find.

Then it's mostly ineffective routine: exercise, sweat, weight bear, reduce stress, bow down to the mystery of this unimaginably enormous universe, love, haha, how to find mammalian love in what can seem like a loveless world:

(..."When the night has been too lonely and the road has been too long/
And you think that love is only for the lucky and the strong/
Just remember...")

Thank you for posting, DareDevil, negative reports are often more educational than positive. And your story's not concluded: hopes high, fingers crossed!
  • like x 3

#476 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:40 PM

Thank you for honesty. Your incident reminds of adventures into calorie restriction. I'd read so many accounts both in the literature and anecdotally about the health benefits that I tried it for several years (still am). My calories dropped 25%-30% off baseline, and I lost weight I had no business losing. I thought I was flourishing -- looking good, feelin' younger -- no one around me reflected truth directly.

Then I visited an uncle who I hadn't seen in several years, he took one look at me and said plainly: "Aww, you got old." And gave me a hug.

Since I was always the young healthy sprightly one who chose parents well, the bluntness knocked me. I may delude myself that anti-aging experiments make me appear younger, but it's not true. With CR discipline I've lost supportive tissue around the face, neck, arms, legs, and I'm visibly older.

I wonder if the better approach is to constantly have periods of restriction (CR) followed by a period of re-feeding appropriate protein and calories for regeneration.  Valter Longo seems to think that CR is missing the period of refeeding, which is key to regenerating tissue and recovering.  He's mentioned this in  a few interviews including one with Rhonda Patrick.  Perhaps perpetual CR merely robs lean body mass (perhaps moreso in individuals who are already thin and do not have copious fat stores) and CR needs to be looked at through the lens of hormesis with periods of restriction and refeeding.

Edited by prophets, 14 April 2017 - 10:46 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#477 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

* A word of caution

DareDevil

One of my most articulate friends said that my face had "started to fill out again" after looking gaunt. 
Seems like it might have been an after-effect from taking 300 mg of dasitinib at once, with plenty of liposomal and micellized querctin. The quercitins, again and again for days now.

As to re-gaining weight, hGH can help rebuild connective tissue, not muscle. It's testosterone that builds the muscle and bone masses.

Have you checked your free and total testosterone?

• Ill informed x 2

#478 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

There is no reason to over complicate things. Some need to be very young for his face to look good while skinny.
Aged indivudual quickly add up decade in appearance when go lower then 12% fat. And even if you gain extra weight later chances are that your face dont regain much of fatty tissue that gives that puffy younger look.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#479 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

There is no reason to over complicate things. Some need to be very young for his face to look good while skinny.
Aged indivudual quickly add up decade in appearance when go lower then 12% fat. And even if you gain extra weight later chances are that your face dont regain much of fatty tissue that gives that puffy younger look.

I think the same is happening for me. I'm not losing weight from fasting though, just calories in < out, I've lost 12 lbs very slowly over the past few months, but I go through a lot of refeeds. I'm also taking vitamin D and K and using the sauna to boost growth hormone. Yet apparently that's not enough. The question is how to get back that baby fat on the face and hands while keeping it off my belly I guess. Is that where brown adipose tissue comes in? 

This is way off topic at this point but this thread went there a long time ago.

Edited by Nate-2004, 15 April 2017 - 01:22 PM.

#480 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:25 AM

I think the same is happening for me. I'm not losing weight from fasting though, just calories in < out, I've lost 12 lbs very slowly over the past few months, but I go through a lot of refeeds. I'm also taking vitamin D and K and using the sauna to boost growth hormone. Yet apparently that's not enough. The question is how to get back that baby fat on the face and hands while keeping it off my belly I guess. Is that where brown adipose tissue comes in? 

This is way off topic at this point but this thread went there a long time ago.

Check my previous post. I did write it to cover this question after all!   :)

http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=812287

Basically the stuff woman rub on their boobs to make them bigger does so by increasing adipose (fat) cell proliferation and cell size, so should work on old gaunt faces.
All these creams contain fenugreek, or its active ingredient/s, as one of the ingredients.

It's also a telomerase activator, so can be taken orally, but increases estrogen levels.

Further info is linked in the previous link: 
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=808997

I get the impression you/we're in too much of a panic/hurry to properly read these links..?  :)
You're not alone here, but people very often do themselves a disservice by grabbing onto just one straw like Senolytics, or Nicotinamide Riboside, or whatever,  rather than try and grasp the big picture.

This guy picked up on the causes of aging and worked out a bloody good preventative stack very quickly:
http://www.longecity...dation-targets/

Its a good place to start to quickly understand the 'damage' theory of aging IMHO.
For the 'programmed' theory; look into Heat Shock Proteins (HSP) for a start.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dasatinib, senolytic, senescent, scenescent cells, sasp, senolytics, group buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users