Photo
- - - - -

I want to learn about nootropics

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 openly68atheist

• 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 12:46 AM

I'm a looking for something that can help me draw better using a mouse (Adobe), and also help me play a better chess game. What nootropic drugs would you recomend?

#2 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:19 AM

I'm a looking for something that can help me draw better using a mouse (Adobe), and also help me play a better chess game. What nootropic drugs would you recomend?

I would probably start out with Aniracetam 500-1,500 mg or Oxiracetam 800-1,600 mg...combined with a good acetylcholine precursor CDP/GPC choline 500-1,000 mg.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:35 AM

how about a wacom tablet (mouse shaped like a pen) and some drawing classes?

#4 openly68atheist

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:18 PM

I would probably start out with Aniracetam 500-1,500 mg or Oxiracetam 800-1,600 mg...combined with a good acetylcholine precursor CDP/GPC choline 500-1,000 mg.

After doing some further research, I've decided to go with Aniracetam and CDP choline. I'll take each drug individualy and see what effects 1 drug has on me and then I'll take them both in combination and see how that is.

#5 openly68atheist

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:25 PM

how about a wacom tablet (mouse shaped like a pen) and some drawing classes?

On the science channel they had this guy I think his name is Dr. Alan Snyder of some college in Australia administering TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) a pulse directed at the frontal lobes of the left hemisphere of the brain. This would temporarily shut down that part, and the creative / artistic right hemisphere would take over. He is proposing the idea that we all have "savant" like abilities. Anyways the one test subject drew a cat that looked like a stick figure before, and after TMS he could then draw a realistic cat.

So I'm hoping one of these drugs here could have that same affect on my fible drawing abilities.

#6 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 August 2005 - 03:41 PM

So I'm hoping one of these drugs here could have that same affect on my fible drawing abilities.

unlikely... a few semesters of drawing class really imroved my drawing. practice practice practice

#7 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 12:28 AM

If you really want to get good at visual arts, ajnast4r's right. You should enjoy taking drawing classes anyway! I would investigate some nootropics that help promote creativity, but don't rely on them if it's something you're passionate about.

#8 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 06:06 PM

I drank some vita-water revive which had vitamin B + ginseng in it ...I felt pretty creative

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:43 PM

chemflip you have to be joking? ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users